Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Angry Nigerians Attack Ghana Immigration For Always Harassing Them (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Nigerians Attack Ghana Immigration For Always Harassing Them (Photos) (30910 Views)

Ghana Immigration Arrests Chioma Sabina, Nigerian For Human Trafficking / Two Ladies Fighting Publicly, Exchange Blows As Crowd Cheers Them (Photos) / More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Nigerians Attack Ghana Immigration For Always Harassing Them (Photos) by Timothy92: 10:15am On Feb 11, 2019
If buhari enter second term , I will relocat to Dubai and never come back
Re: Angry Nigerians Attack Ghana Immigration For Always Harassing Them (Photos) by kenostika(m): 10:15am On Feb 11, 2019
grin
Re: Angry Nigerians Attack Ghana Immigration For Always Harassing Them (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 10:15am On Feb 11, 2019
sad
Re: Angry Nigerians Attack Ghana Immigration For Always Harassing Them (Photos) by OKOATA(m): 10:15am On Feb 11, 2019
[quote author= post=75618633][/quote] grin
Re: Angry Nigerians Attack Ghana Immigration For Always Harassing Them (Photos) by Nat404: 10:17am On Feb 11, 2019
Chaos.
Re: Angry Nigerians Attack Ghana Immigration For Always Harassing Them (Photos) by Nanatrendy(f): 10:17am On Feb 11, 2019
Ghanaian authorities will only extort and harass you if you are found doing something wrong whether you are a Ghanaian or an allien. there's no way they will get that opportunity if you are doing the right thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Nigerians Attack Ghana Immigration For Always Harassing Them (Photos) by AljaanIVQ007(m): 10:17am On Feb 11, 2019
pyyxxaro:
Pls permit me to blame Buhari for this embarassed

I said Pls oh

Hello! Do not blame any mother fucker for a personal decision...
Re: Angry Nigerians Attack Ghana Immigration For Always Harassing Them (Photos) by Nat404: 10:18am On Feb 11, 2019
Nanatrendy:
Ghanaian authorities will only extort and harass you if you are found doing something wrong whether you are a Ghanaian or an allien. there's no way they will get that opportunity if you are doing the right thing.
That's right! You totally understood the situation.
Re: Angry Nigerians Attack Ghana Immigration For Always Harassing Them (Photos) by uuzba(m): 10:21am On Feb 11, 2019
HisMajesty1:
If you investigate well, the Nigerians must have or are doing something wrong.
A week ago, on this forum, some were defending that dipping bread inside tea is not bad.
Can you just imagine? We are so corrupt that we don't even know what "bad" means again.
Chai! shocked
Who knows how many more similar felonies those guys will be committing in Ghana.
Re: Angry Nigerians Attack Ghana Immigration For Always Harassing Them (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 10:24am On Feb 11, 2019
pyyxxaro:
Pls permit me to blame Buhari for this embarassed

I said Pls oh
before Buhari come into power our people have always been there so no need to spill trash
Re: Angry Nigerians Attack Ghana Immigration For Always Harassing Them (Photos) by uuzba(m): 10:26am On Feb 11, 2019
Viscousfluid78:
Nigerians are always having problems anywhere they are
We don't have any positive role models. So we don't even know what is right and wrong again.
We now go to other countries and be matching their feet.
Re: Angry Nigerians Attack Ghana Immigration For Always Harassing Them (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 10:26am On Feb 11, 2019
Timothy92:
Buhari is driving Nigeria from this country ,
before became president our people have been their,so no need playing blaming game
Re: Angry Nigerians Attack Ghana Immigration For Always Harassing Them (Photos) by cocolacec(m): 10:27am On Feb 11, 2019
HisMajesty1:
Some Nigerians have extended their criminal branch to Ghana.Sooner or later the AU and ECOWAS will make special visa regimes for Nigerians because of their high propensity to export crimes to other countries and pretend as victims. Check out these news in Ghana lately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNg0HVaoIPI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wl1hqmGbZmg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c41CNxtysdk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayHcmD_IJCQ

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerians Attack Ghana Immigration For Always Harassing Them (Photos) by edi287: 10:29am On Feb 11, 2019
All you clowns that love praising yahoo boys should expect more of this.
Una never see anything....this is just the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerians Attack Ghana Immigration For Always Harassing Them (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 10:45am On Feb 11, 2019
Creamz:
It is so sad how Nigerians have lost so much respect from the international community. Our fellow African countries treat our citizens as second class human begins. If our economy was working, I guess most people who are outside the shores of our land would have been in Nigeria. This Saturday is a day we all will be voting for better Economy and voting out incompetence. A vote for Atiku is to get Nigeria working again so that we can have jobs for the youth. Highly Atikulated.

I thought you were making sense untill you mentioned Atiku? what did he do as vice president Buhari and Atiku are failures instead of the youths to kick out corrupt politicians you still support them. Una never see anything as long as Nigerian youths don't want to have sense by Campaigning for a Fresh blood even Chad will soon be treating us as second class citizens...
Re: Angry Nigerians Attack Ghana Immigration For Always Harassing Them (Photos) by Amina2019: 10:48am On Feb 11, 2019
if i talk na it will be like m hating, yall go to foreign lands (yes Ghana too nan foreign) get harassed and yall start claiming rights, but when yall get harassed in Nigerian yall chicken out pray that god will punish them and travel out. when yall get called to come fight for your right in your country no one will go but will wit hours at immigration offices to get there visa. una neva see anything.

Crimecity:
Yesterday, some angry Nigerians attacked Ghana Immigration officers in the Kasoa district, for always harassing them and extorting money from them in Ghana.

According to reports, the Police and Immigration have been on clamp down on Nigerians, following the incessant kidnapping of Ghanaian ladies in the Kasoa district and Tadi area.

In a video going viral on social media, the angry Nigerians on attacking the Immigration officers, queried why they're always on their neck, asking if they're criminals and why they're always extorting them.

Internet users who reacted to the incident, blamed the Nigerian Government of not making life suitable, leading to migration of people to countries like ''common'' Ghana for a greener pasture.

Watch the video here and see reactions below...

Re: Angry Nigerians Attack Ghana Immigration For Always Harassing Them (Photos) by Jason007: 10:49am On Feb 11, 2019
coolThe Ghanaian authorities know the government of the day won't release press statement about it

Re: Angry Nigerians Attack Ghana Immigration For Always Harassing Them (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 10:49am On Feb 11, 2019
The rate at which Nigerians are pouring to Ghana these days shocked shocked
last time I was there, there were too many.
And most are new arrivals (less than 3 years ago)
Buhari's failure has sent many running in so many directions
But from what I also know ), MOST Nigerians are up to no good in Ghana
CUSS me if you like, that's the fact.
our people have carried their repugnant mentality EVERYWHERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Nigerians Attack Ghana Immigration For Always Harassing Them (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 10:53am On Feb 11, 2019
cocolacec:

Some Nigerians have extended their criminal branch to Ghana.Sooner or later the AU and ECOWAS will make special visa regimes for Nigerians because of their high propensity to export crimes to other countries and pretend as victims. Check out these news in Ghana lately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNg0HVaoIPI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wl1hqmGbZmg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c41CNxtysdk

exactly so

Nigerians are committing heinous crimes evrywhere.

Nigeria is a toxic place to be born and raised, and because the toxic environment has moulded them, they feel everywhere else is like Nigeria and begin to behave in such way.

imagine Nigerian armed robbers in Ghana

YES Nigerian robbers,

What of the prostitutes?

The fraudsters?
etc

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerians Attack Ghana Immigration For Always Harassing Them (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 10:55am On Feb 11, 2019
Timothy92:
If buhari enter second term , I will relocat to Dubai and never come back

I know so many who are running which I am not AGAINST

But what I'm against is causing nuisance in large numbers evrywhere you go undecided
Re: Angry Nigerians Attack Ghana Immigration For Always Harassing Them (Photos) by caprini1: 10:58am On Feb 11, 2019
Ugosample:
The rate at which Nigerians are pouring to Ghana these days shocked shocked

last time I was there, there were too many.

And most are new arrivals (less than 3 years ago)

Buhari's failure has sent many running in so many directions

But from what I also know ), MOST Nigerians are up to no good in Ghana

CUSS me if you like, that's the fact.

our people have carried their repugnant mentality EVERYWHERE
That Kasoa area is more a Nigerian unofficial community,and that is where you find every replica of evil back home ,for sometimes Ghana authorities were afraid of raiding there,but I guess they've grown some balls.Many houses there are built by Nigerians.
Re: Angry Nigerians Attack Ghana Immigration For Always Harassing Them (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 11, 2019
If they don't like it they should go back to Nigeria. Ghanians women don't want their pants stolen.

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerians Attack Ghana Immigration For Always Harassing Them (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 11, 2019
If only Nigerians are this resistance in their own country, their country would change for the better.
Re: Angry Nigerians Attack Ghana Immigration For Always Harassing Them (Photos) by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:10am On Feb 11, 2019
Stop Blaming the Government for Everything, Some Nigerians only go to Ghana to do crimes is that one the Government faulte too ? Listen Millions of Nigerians are earning legally through one hustle or the other and many of them achieve this through hardwork. Nigerians now a days are very Lazy, they see many Work that require strength dedication not for them, stop blaming the Government for everything, is the government the one doing Crimes in ghana?

Tell a Nigeria man to go and learn a skill, many of them will tell you it is not for them, in developing countries many of them get employed through their skills in Carpentary, Welding, Tailoring etc, Tell a Nigeria man to go and learn that now, they will tell you it is not for them. Many Nigerians these days just want to live and make money at the end of the week just by doing nothing, Most of them don't want to work that's why many of them keep going into illegal activities all in the name of making money and living their dreams of Joblessness and Laziness. If these people really cherish work they wouldn't spend more time in Illegal Activities, Even after Gaining so much from their illegal Activities and having the Capital to do any legal business that could give them profits, they all continue doing Crimes regardless. This just prove theyjust want to be greedy and Lazy nothing else, Going to Common Ghana for what Exactly? Thunder will kill all of you going out of Nigeria to disgrace Nigeria, Thunder will kill you all
Re: Angry Nigerians Attack Ghana Immigration For Always Harassing Them (Photos) by martineverest(m): 11:18am On Feb 11, 2019
HisMajesty1:
true
Re: Angry Nigerians Attack Ghana Immigration For Always Harassing Them (Photos) by martineverest(m): 11:18am On Feb 11, 2019
Olawalesmarter:
Stop Blaming the Government for Everything, Some Nigerians only go to Ghana to do crimes is that one the Government faulte too ? Listen Millions of Nigerians are earning legally through one hustle or the other and many of them achieve this through hardwork. Nigerians now a days are very Lazy, they see many Work that require strength dedication not for them, stop blaming the Government for everything, is the government the one doing Crimes in ghana?
well said
Re: Angry Nigerians Attack Ghana Immigration For Always Harassing Them (Photos) by IbrahimDamola: 11:20am On Feb 11, 2019
Buhari destroyed the country and forced people to flee Nigeria like there is a war going on.

Booharii is bent on killing Nigerians with his daft economic policies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom / Alfa Kills Friend To Avoid Paying N32, 000 Debt (Picture) / I Use Explosives To Catch Fish – Suspected Robber (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.