Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,516 members, 7,808,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Changing The Wheel Of Tricycle While Its Still Moving - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Changing The Wheel Of Tricycle While Its Still Moving (254 Views)

Clean TVS Keke Tricycle Like New One For Sale At 280k / Brand New Mini Tricycle Truck For Sale / What Is The Price Of A New Keke Napep (tricycle) Here In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Changing The Wheel Of Tricycle While Its Still Moving by MDsambo: 1:28am On Feb 11, 2019
Changing the wheel of tricycle while its still moving

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYcXmEzoRn4

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Changing The Wheel Of Tricycle While Its Still Moving by oyepaulkay(m): 6:01am On Feb 11, 2019
FTC!

Seun, where is my money grin

Except for humor grin grin grin, somebody should please tell me the usefulness of this to the state of the economy.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Mercedes E350 2010 4matic Headlight And Fog Light (front Passenger Side) / Just Arrived 100% Good Deal. / Toks Toyota Hummer Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.