Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

How To Access The Secret Features Of The CAMON 11 Pro - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Access The Secret Features Of The CAMON 11 Pro (2494 Views)

How To Access The VIP Area Of Any Betting App On Playstore For Free / Tecno Camon 11 Pro Full Specifications And Price / Tecno Is Set To Launch Tecno Camon X – To Join The Camon Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Access The Secret Features Of The CAMON 11 Pro by investigator007: 1:29am On Feb 11, 2019
As one of the latest additions to the CAMON series by TECNO Mobile, the CAMON 11 Pro comes with some hidden features which are very handy, so in this post we will be looking at 11 hidden features of the Camon 11 Pro and how you can access them.

1. Eye Care: This feature basically makes it “easier to look at your screen or read in dim light, and may help you fall asleep more easily.” Hence its safe to say that the presence of this feature guarantees safety to your eyes.

Go to Settings – Display – Eye care

good thing is you can turn the feature on/off, increase or decrease the intensity and even schedule when you want the feature to come on automatically.

Re: How To Access The Secret Features Of The CAMON 11 Pro by investigator007: 1:31am On Feb 11, 2019
2. Screenshot: While many Android users are used to taking screenshots on their phones by pressing the volume rocker and power button, the Tecno Camon 11 sports the already existing feature that allows you to take a screenshot by sliding down with three fingers. We hope this becomes more commonly used this time.

You can turn this on by going to Settings – Micro intelligence – Take screenshot with 3 fingers

Re: How To Access The Secret Features Of The CAMON 11 Pro by investigator007: 1:31am On Feb 11, 2019
3. Pinch Home Page: Pinching the home is a shortcut to editing your wallpaper, widgets, arrange desktop and desktop setting. Instead of going to gallery to change your wallpaper/screensaver, you can do it right from your home screen.

Re: How To Access The Secret Features Of The CAMON 11 Pro by investigator007: 1:32am On Feb 11, 2019
4. Edit Icon Size: You can increase or decrease the size of the icons on your desktop. Just pinch the home page – tap Desktop setting – tap Icon size and drag to your desired percentage of thickness.

Re: How To Access The Secret Features Of The CAMON 11 Pro by investigator007: 1:33am On Feb 11, 2019
5. Power Button: End a call by pressing the power button. You can get this activated in settings, all you do is go to - settings,
– accessibility then choose
– power button ends call.

Re: How To Access The Secret Features Of The CAMON 11 Pro by investigator007: 1:34am On Feb 11, 2019
6. Double Tap: This allows you double click the screen to open or close it. Enable or disable this by tapping Setting – Micro intelligence – Tapping wake.

Re: How To Access The Secret Features Of The CAMON 11 Pro by investigator007: 1:35am On Feb 11, 2019
7. Find my Device: This is not really a hidden feature but it deserves to be on this list. It helps you find your device remotely – as the name suggests – and keeps your data safe if the device is lost. Turn this feature on/off by going to Settings – Security and location – Find my device. From there, you will be prompted to download the ‘Google Find my Device’ app.

Re: How To Access The Secret Features Of The CAMON 11 Pro by investigator007: 1:36am On Feb 11, 2019
8. Lift to Wake: It allows you to quickly wake the screen when it is off by lifting or taking up the device.
Settings – Micro Intelligence – Lift to Wake

Re: How To Access The Secret Features Of The CAMON 11 Pro by investigator007: 1:37am On Feb 11, 2019
9. Gesture: The gesture navigation allows you slide up at the edge of the left side of the screen to view opened apps, slide up at the edge of the central area to view all apps and slide up at the edge of the right area to go back. Enable this feature through Settings – System Navigation – Gesture Navigation.

Re: How To Access The Secret Features Of The CAMON 11 Pro by investigator007: 1:38am On Feb 11, 2019
10. Flip Mute: Get a call, flip your phone to make the call silent. Eazy peazy lemon squeezy. Turn this feature on through Settings – Micro Intelligence – Flip Mute.

11. Cover Silence: This enables you to silence incoming calls by covering the screen. You will also find this feature under Micro Intelligence.

I hope these tips will help you enjoy your Camon 11 pro device more, there's a lot to explore with this devices so don't hold yourself back.
Re: How To Access The Secret Features Of The CAMON 11 Pro by koskilala: 12:26pm On Feb 11, 2019
Thanks so much for these tips especially that eye feature, I know how frustrating that bright light can be to the eyes at night
Re: How To Access The Secret Features Of The CAMON 11 Pro by Corroro: 12:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
Nothing special about this now, most good smartphones have all these, so what's the big deal

Re: How To Access The Secret Features Of The CAMON 11 Pro by tafat: 12:47pm On Feb 11, 2019
How you be looking at your phone in the morning if you don't use that eye care feature at night grin

Re: How To Access The Secret Features Of The CAMON 11 Pro by investigator007: 12:49pm On Feb 11, 2019
Corroro:
Can that "find my device" be used to locate a device a device when it gets missing or is it just for saving of data?
yep it should supposedly be able to locate a missing device if it's on
Re: How To Access The Secret Features Of The CAMON 11 Pro by psoul12: 2:24pm On Feb 11, 2019
Wow...I find this interesting ....
Re: How To Access The Secret Features Of The CAMON 11 Pro by seunfly: 2:46pm On Feb 11, 2019
Lol and who says it is peculiar to camon 11 pro, common andriod features as been turn to camon 11 pro thing. Tecno marketers no go kill person with their ignorance.
Re: How To Access The Secret Features Of The CAMON 11 Pro by Kogbaski: 12:16am On Feb 12, 2019
wow! so many things i didnt even know you could do with this smartphone, this is great
Re: How To Access The Secret Features Of The CAMON 11 Pro by Rexraph18(m): 11:23am On Feb 12, 2019
Am doing all these on my phone and its not a camon11 pro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Access The Secret Features Of The CAMON 11 Pro by Ennyholar: 7:47am On Feb 13, 2019
Other devices also possess some of this feature but anyway nice one for the Camon 11 Pro.
Re: How To Access The Secret Features Of The CAMON 11 Pro by Rubiesangel: 12:18pm On Feb 13, 2019
Great feature. This will help reduce impact of the light rays to the eyes.
Re: How To Access The Secret Features Of The CAMON 11 Pro by Palmerbarry: 3:03pm On Feb 13, 2019
All this ain't new, only number 9 is unique.

(1) (Reply)

Sale: PS4 Slim 1tb With Controller And Charging Dock / INFINIX XOS 5.5 - Everything You Need To Know! / 08020000000 Just Calls Me, Should I Pick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.