Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,097 members, 7,807,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Boyfriend Horrified By 'weird' Thing He Caught Girlfriend Doing After Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Horrified By 'weird' Thing He Caught Girlfriend Doing After Sex (8199 Views)

Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? / 18+men What Will Be Your Reaction If You Catch Your Girlfriend Doing This In Pub / LEAKED CHAT!!! Man Caught Girlfriend Red-handed Spending The Night With Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Horrified By 'weird' Thing He Caught Girlfriend Doing After Sex by PizzleGold(m): 2:27am On Feb 11, 2019
An American man has spoken candidly about the "weird as f***" thing he caught his girlfriend doing after they had sex, which he says has left him feeling "nervous".

The boyfriend revealed all in a shocking post on Reddit, where he asked for some advice about the bizarre incident.

The unnamed man in his late 20s, claims he nipped to the bathroom right after having sex with his girlfriend and it was at this moment that things started to take an unusual turn.

In his post he says the woman "screamed" at him to find out what he was doing in the bathroom.

He thought this was odd, but made a joke of it before returning to the bedroom.
He explained: "My girlfriend and I are both late 20s. About an hour ago we had sex. She is not on the pill so we use condoms.

"I had just finished and I went to the bathroom after that. She screamed at me to the bathroom 'peeing or pooping?' Which I thought was weird as f***.

"Jokingly I said 'pooping' but really I was just peeing.

"I came back into the bedroom and found her pouring the contents of my used condom inside her vagina. I'm nervous as f***."

However upon his return things went from bad to worse, as he caught his girlfriend "stealing sperm" from the used condom.
The man then went on to ask whether this was legal, what happens if she gets pregnant as he did not consent to her doing this and he also wanted to know whether he owns his sperm.

He then admitted that he had tried to take the condom away from her, but she began shrieking so he had to back off.

People on the site were appalled by the woman's actions and warned him to stay away from her in future.

One commented: "Cut her out of your life immediately. Do not contact her in anyway. If she claims to be pregnant demand a paternity test."

Another wrote: "It's not against the law, you had consensual sex with her."

A third replied: "Apart from all the other good advice about getting her out of your life, call Planned Parenthood and ask them about the likelihood of her getting pregnant via this method."

SEE MORE: http://starnation.com.ng/boyfriend-horrified-by-weird-thing-he-caught-girlfriend-doing-after-sex/
cc;lalasticlala
cc:mynd44

Re: Boyfriend Horrified By 'weird' Thing He Caught Girlfriend Doing After Sex by ValCon888: 6:37am On Feb 11, 2019
The guy is a sissy.
Nigerian guys that are superstitious like mad. They will never let you dispose their condom. Before she uses it to buy G class benz tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Horrified By 'weird' Thing He Caught Girlfriend Doing After Sex by Richdad50(m): 6:49am On Feb 11, 2019
Any woman good enough to sleep with is super good enough to have your baby. A woman was designed by nature to receive sexual pleasure but also to recieve the evidence of the pleasure (sperm).
A vagina is multipurpose and she can use it anyways she deem fit. Either for sexual fulfillment or a path to a baby.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Horrified By 'weird' Thing He Caught Girlfriend Doing After Sex by hitman131: 7:24am On Feb 11, 2019
no worry soon you wil be a dad
Re: Boyfriend Horrified By 'weird' Thing He Caught Girlfriend Doing After Sex by Randy100: 7:27am On Feb 11, 2019
Creepy.
Re: Boyfriend Horrified By 'weird' Thing He Caught Girlfriend Doing After Sex by kunmiiii: 8:23am On Feb 11, 2019
Richdad50:
Any woman good enough to sleep with is super good enough to have your baby. A woman was designed by nature to receive sexual pleasure but also to recieve the evidence of the pleasure (ejaculation).
A vagina is multipurpose and she can use it anyways she deem fit. Either for sexual fulfillment or a path to a baby.

undecided it's like you're letting compliments get into your head, yeah? Because I honestly don't understand the mundane rubbish you just wrote! undecided

24 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Horrified By 'weird' Thing He Caught Girlfriend Doing After Sex by joy145: 8:31am On Feb 11, 2019
this is not strange na
Re: Boyfriend Horrified By 'weird' Thing He Caught Girlfriend Doing After Sex by jerryunit48: 8:44am On Feb 11, 2019
Super story?
Re: Boyfriend Horrified By 'weird' Thing He Caught Girlfriend Doing After Sex by bahafe: 8:56am On Feb 11, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boyfriend Horrified By 'weird' Thing He Caught Girlfriend Doing After Sex by kujixkujix: 9:04am On Feb 11, 2019
Too bad
Re: Boyfriend Horrified By 'weird' Thing He Caught Girlfriend Doing After Sex by anochuko01(m): 9:08am On Feb 11, 2019
this is a case of theft and rape...
Re: Boyfriend Horrified By 'weird' Thing He Caught Girlfriend Doing After Sex by goodnewscliff(m): 9:33am On Feb 11, 2019
anochuko01:
this is a case of theft and rape...
grin grin grin
Re: Boyfriend Horrified By 'weird' Thing He Caught Girlfriend Doing After Sex by punisha: 10:35am On Feb 11, 2019
Richdad50:
Any woman good enough to sleep with is super good enough to have your baby. A woman was designed by nature to receive sexual pleasure but also to recieve the evidence of the pleasure (ejaculation).

Just when I thought you were beginning to make sense , u decide to collect a room in yabaleft.
Amadioha seal ur lips there...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Horrified By 'weird' Thing He Caught Girlfriend Doing After Sex by alakija35: 11:25am On Feb 11, 2019
no fear anything nothing go happen
Re: Boyfriend Horrified By 'weird' Thing He Caught Girlfriend Doing After Sex by Walesales(m): 11:43am On Feb 11, 2019
I have Old Facebook accounts for sale
Quite affordable too
Send me a message on WhatsApp
Re: Boyfriend Horrified By 'weird' Thing He Caught Girlfriend Doing After Sex by sutsef160: 12:43pm On Feb 11, 2019
wink wink wink
Re: Boyfriend Horrified By 'weird' Thing He Caught Girlfriend Doing After Sex by i2know2(m): 12:59pm On Feb 11, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: Boyfriend Horrified By 'weird' Thing He Caught Girlfriend Doing After Sex by Giftedhands7(f): 1:17pm On Feb 11, 2019
Nawa ooo

I have found a cure for hair loss and damages

Order ur chebe powder and oil for hair growth and hair treatment
Re: Boyfriend Horrified By 'weird' Thing He Caught Girlfriend Doing After Sex by Biglittlelois(f): 1:25pm On Feb 11, 2019
What!!!! Very creepy
Re: Boyfriend Horrified By 'weird' Thing He Caught Girlfriend Doing After Sex by COOL10(m): 1:36pm On Feb 11, 2019
Funny thing is if the girl gets pregnant,the man will be held responsible for a child he didn't consent but was tricked into having. If he refuses to take up responsibility,possible jail time awaits him. Some women are just perfect examples of how the devil would act if he was a human. Say NO to Paternity Fraud.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Horrified By 'weird' Thing He Caught Girlfriend Doing After Sex by earthsync(f): 2:40pm On Feb 11, 2019
kunmiiii:

undecided it's like you're letting compliments get into your head, yeah? Because I honestly don't understand the mundane rubbish you just wrote! undecided

I think the guy is trying to follow nwamaikpe's step.

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Horrified By 'weird' Thing He Caught Girlfriend Doing After Sex by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 11, 2019
COOL10:
Funny thing is if the girl gets pregnant,the man will be held responsible for a child he didn't consent but was tricked into having. If he refuses to take up responsibility,possible jail time awaits him. Some women are just perfect examples of how the devil would act if he was a human. Say NO to Paternity Fraud.
God bless you. why are guys this stupid tho?? this is fraudery of the highest level. this is how some desperate ladies become pregnant for some celebrities and when the celeb finds how he feels betrayed and defrauded by her and hates her. so for that reason refuses to give her money then some bastard will say he is a deadbeat dad bla bla bla . any girl that tries such with me will end up regretting it bcus I will forever hate her. this is satanic

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Horrified By 'weird' Thing He Caught Girlfriend Doing After Sex by COOL10(m): 8:33pm On Feb 11, 2019
michaelandre:
God bless you. why are guys this stupid tho?? this is fraudery of the highest level. this is how some desperate ladies become pregnant for some celebrities and when the celeb finds how he feels betrayed and defrauded by her and hates her. so for that reason refuses to give her money then some bastard will say he is a deadbeat dad bla bla bla . any girl that tries such with me will end up regretting it bcus I will forever hate her. this is satanic

Sorry thing is the innocent child who'll suffer as a result of the wicked actions its mother took. That's why certain laws need to be put in place to protect men who are victims of paternity fraud and also make the woman solely responsible for the child's welfare except the man DECIDES to help. A man shouldn't be forced to take care of a child he was tricked into having. Just as women aren't forced to keep pregnancies resulting from rape.
Re: Boyfriend Horrified By 'weird' Thing He Caught Girlfriend Doing After Sex by dingbang(m): 11:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
Thats evil. I'd deny such lady
Re: Boyfriend Horrified By 'weird' Thing He Caught Girlfriend Doing After Sex by Richdad50(m): 1:39pm On Feb 14, 2019
you must be grossly irresponsible and stupid to compare me to such an uncouth individual.
earthsync:

I think the guy is trying to follow nwamaikpe's step.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Chat Short Story Between Lurrenz & Florrenz / If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do / What If A Lady Ask About Your Shoe Size? Is There More To It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.