Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

The Coming Of The BEAST - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Coming Of The BEAST (1037 Views)

Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? / The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Coming Of The BEAST by Dencotext: 3:29am On Feb 11, 2019
As for the coming of the beast, the Lord revealed to me 2 days ago that no man’s heart should be troubled, because he will not come into the world till God causes a very notable event to happen. He will appear in the most dramatic way immediately after this event and then it will be apparent to everyone that God almighty has begun to intervene in the world’s affair.

The book of revelation sets the precedence on a number of 7 agendas. According to God’s divine mathematics, as exhibited in Genesis, the number 1 stands for the separation of LIGHT from DARKNESS (good from evil). The number 6 stands for the creation of MAN which stands for the ULTIMATE agenda of God, and number 7 stands for a period of rest, after which satan attacked grossly to deceive mankind.

Revelation started with a letter addressed to the 7 churches. I am not talking about that now. Next revelation talked about the opening of 7 seals. This is the era we are facing now. The first 4 seals have already been broken and we are seeing the worst outbreaks of diseases, wars, famines and natural disasters. We are passing through the era of the 5th seal now, where God is numbering those serving him and putting a seal on them. What remains next?

The 6th seal is about to be broken. The truth, as God revealed it to me 2 days ago, is that it is God's will for Christians and non-Christians to soon pass through a period of great trouble because He wants to intervene and bring this evil earthly kingdom to an end. The great trouble will be divided into 3 woes. The 1st woe would be when the 5th angel blows the trumpet, then a star would fall down from heaven and open the bottomless pit, where locusts would come out with smoke and sting mankind like scorpions for 5 months. Surprisingly, nobody would be able to die this period till it is over. No christian who has the seal of God will be hurt by these locusts though.This is a period of God wants to harvest new souls, who would repent because of these evil woe.

But definitely after these period, the rapture would occur, and then the great tribulation, the last 2 woes, would start. The rapture will not occur till the LAST TRUMPET has sounded. The last trumpet is when the 7th angel blows the trumpet, which will usher in the kingdom of God with power; satan and his demons would be defeated by Michael and his angles and cast down to earth and banished from all the corners of heaven. Thus signifying the start of the great tribulation. Men who missed the rapture can only make it to heaven only if they offer their lives to be killed by the beast. Everybody would know the rapture has taken place, so remaining souls has to chose to accept the beast or accept Christ.

The intervention of God in the affairs of man will start this way… a great earthquake will shook the whole world to its very foundation. While men are screaming and muttering to themselves that God’s anger has begun, the angels of God would use this period to go around and put a (hidden mark) seal on the forehead of every child of God on planet earth, including the selected Jews. This signals the end of the 6th seal.

When the 7th seal is opened, there would be a brief silence in heaven, after which 7 angels would be given each a trumpet to blow. Mind you, the sounding of each trumpets would signal great catastrophes on earth. The mind of God here is that people should become acutely conscious that the Almighty have started to judge planet earth with supernatural happenings; so that people should repent and be saved (that is why the rapture cannot occur in this period till the last trumpet is blown, so that the children of God having the seal of God on their forehead would lead many others to salvation and preach to the unbelievers who would be left behind and some who would later repent known as the ‘tribulation saints’).

But contrary to all expectations, I think that the major problem really began on planet earth when the 5th trumpet was sounded which led to the bottomless pit being opened. Here is where the problem of interpreting the book of Revelation starts… everyone who reads this portion believes that the bottomless pit is a hidden place of mystery. But it is the hollow center of the earth.

Many scientists have already begun to speculate that the earth has a large hole inside like a large football with empty space inside (even though our geography textbook has never taught us that). Some Russian scientists, who drilled a hole to about 14km into the earth at the Kola peninsula in Russia, were surprised to stumble into the gate of hell. They discovered that the driller busted into an empty cavity that was more than 2000 degree centigrade (or the surface temperature of the sun). And when they send a sensitive sensor inside, they heard the scream of millions of people in hell. The project was closed down immediately afterward and sealed.

When the bottomless pit is opened... locust-like creatures would come out of it and torment mankind for 5 months (but only those who do not have the seal of God on their forehead). And no one will be able to die this period. I believe that after this period, those who refused to accept God will now face the antichrist.

The antichrist, who was chained in the bottomless pit, would use this period to come out of the pit and interact with the world. For the first 3-and-a-half year, he would be trying to court the world and make them love, believe and trust him. But after the 7th trumpet has sounded, and the rapture occurred and satan is cast out of heaven down to the earth, his mission would become extremely critical because satan cover is broken... Jesus has come and taken his people. So for 42 months (or the remaining 3-and-a-half year) mankind would experience the greatest tribulation that is not parallel to anything ever witnessed. Those who did not pay heed to the gospel would do that with their blood if they were to repent during this period. Trumpets were used in the Bible days to signify warnings… and when the last one was sounded, you cannot have any more warnings but the face the wrath of satan. After which God would pour out on earth the 7 bowls filled with the wrath of the Almighty God.

My conclusion is that, you do not have to wait for this period to come, because if you die in your sins now, you’d go to hell. Judgment starts from the day you die; you cannot repent again. What a foolish thing to think that there is time on your side to make it to the rapture! My mother who saw heaven and hell before she died, said “when I was taken to heaven, I saw the angels getting ready to blow their trumpets”. I never did understand what my mother was saying till 2 days ago when God gave me the interpretation that He is about to intervene in our football-watching crazy world. Soon,no more Arsenal or Chelsea or Man U fans shouting disturbances... accept Christ now and submit to him and every other things shall be added unto you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Coming Of The BEAST by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 11, 2019
NO ONE SHOULD KEEP WAITING FOR THE BEAST THAT HAS MANIFESTED ALREADY.

unless they wish to repeat the mistake of the Jews; who are still waiting for the Messaiah's first coming.

BE RAPTURE READY, THAT'S IT.

https://www.nairaland.com/4902959/sinned

1 Like

Re: The Coming Of The BEAST by Dencotext: 12:10am On Feb 12, 2019
Rebekkah:
NO ONE SHOULD KEEP WAITING FOR THE BEAST THAT HAS MANIFESTED ALREADY.

unless they wish to repeat the mistake of the Jews; who are still waiting for the Messaiah's first coming.

BE RAPTURE READY, THAT'S IT.

https://www.nairaland.com/4902959/sinned
Well in the world today all sort of ignorance is taking place. It is not only the Jew who are making these mistakes, when anyone neglects any crucial part of the bible, it could become a mistake. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: The Coming Of The BEAST by Dencotext: 10:38pm On Feb 18, 2019
Hi guys,

The clock is counting down to Armageddon. The Pope Francis visiting United Arab Emirate a province of Saudi Arabia, the kingdom of Muslim to foster world peace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ze1Mu-jRQv4

Israel is now ready to rebuild the temple of Solomon in 2019. All the goods, utensil, gold cups, ark of the covenant, and anointed priests have been consecrated. In there ceremony this year, they have announced that the sign of MESSIAH coming to help them bring world peace have been confirmed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvAI8JqzLmk
Re: The Coming Of The BEAST by Dencotext: 10:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
Re: The Coming Of The BEAST by Dencotext: 1:41am On Feb 21, 2019
Hi guys,

Please kindly watch this youtube video till the very end. Did Pope Francis said all these? Please give me your feedback, my heart is troubled, I am in Italy... I think he did said these words. But was he serious? Or was he just joking or mocking the protestants? Or is he announcing confidently that we are all doomed and hopeless and must accept the mark of the BEAST? Or stand for GOD? Please guys respond... who is on the Lords' side? IF YOU GUYS RESPOND, I WILL ALSO TELL YOU MY OWN THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS MATTER.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJViVZJWbaQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAaoIoFqtkA
I just added this... the Pope is already well informed about the approaching apocalypse (WORMWOOD).. that is how ROME calls Planet X
Re: The Coming Of The BEAST by Dencotext: 5:52pm On Mar 14, 2019
Hi guys,

There is a very strange thing that is happening allover the world called "chemtrails". This is the spraying of our skies above with smoke by special planes to cause artificial cloud to cover the sky. I wanted to comment on why the governments are doing this, but since it has not been announced publicly why, I will keep my opinion. Please see the public protesting again chemtrail in Italy and also see the next video how they use chemtrail in the sky.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZ22IeNfE-I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUT-p2so_k4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxkjsSpad0A
Re: The Coming Of The BEAST by Kobojunkie: 4:24pm On Nov 02, 2023
Dencotext:
■ There is a very strange thing that is happening allover the world called "chemtrails". This is the spraying of our skies above with smoke by special planes to cause artificial cloud to cover the sky. I wanted to comment on why the governments are doing this, but since it has not been announced publicly why, I will keep my opinion. Please see the public protesting again chemtrail in Italy and also see the next video how they use chemtrail in the sky.
Please stop with the many delusions abeg! undecided

There is no "coming" beast. The beast expressed in Scripture rather refers to religion. The beast that was fatally wounded but then miraculously came back to life is the religion of Judaism, which was wounded when Jerusalem and the temple which it pretended it was of, was destroyed almost 1900 years ago. The second beast is the religion of Christianity(and probably the other which equally claims to know of Jesus Christ). All of these religions have their foundations in that which is against the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and equally against Jesus Christ. undecided

All of these religions, AntiChrist tools, arrived long before you showed up, as prophesied by the Prophets of Old and Jesus Christ, so whatever it is you claim you are waiting for, has nothing to do with God or that spoken of them in Scripture. undecided
Re: The Coming Of The BEAST by Ken4Christ: 11:37pm On Nov 02, 2023
Dencotext:
As for the coming of the beast, the Lord revealed to me 2 days ago that no man’s heart should be troubled, because he will not come into the world till God causes a very notable event to happen. He will appear in the most dramatic way immediately after this event and then it will be apparent to everyone that God almighty has begun to intervene in the world’s affair.

The book of revelation sets the precedence on a number of 7 agendas. According to God’s divine mathematics, as exhibited in Genesis, the number 1 stands for the separation of LIGHT from DARKNESS (good from evil). The number 6 stands for the creation of MAN which stands for the ULTIMATE agenda of God, and number 7 stands for a period of rest, after which satan attacked grossly to deceive mankind.

Revelation started with a letter addressed to the 7 churches. I am not talking about that now. Next revelation talked about the opening of 7 seals. This is the era we are facing now. The first 4 seals have already been broken and we are seeing the worst outbreaks of diseases, wars, famines and natural disasters. We are passing through the era of the 5th seal now, where God is numbering those serving him and putting a seal on them. What remains next?

The 6th seal is about to be broken. The truth, as God revealed it to me 2 days ago, is that it is God's will for Christians and non-Christians to soon pass through a period of great trouble because He wants to intervene and bring this evil earthly kingdom to an end. The great trouble will be divided into 3 woes. The 1st woe would be when the 5th angel blows the trumpet, then a star would fall down from heaven and open the bottomless pit, where locusts would come out with smoke and sting mankind like scorpions for 5 months. Surprisingly, nobody would be able to die this period till it is over. No christian who has the seal of God will be hurt by these locusts though.This is a period of God wants to harvest new souls, who would repent because of these evil woe.

But definitely after these period, the rapture would occur, and then the great tribulation, the last 2 woes, would start. The rapture will not occur till the LAST TRUMPET has sounded. The last trumpet is when the 7th angel blows the trumpet, which will usher in the kingdom of God with power; satan and his demons would be defeated by Michael and his angles and cast down to earth and banished from all the corners of heaven. Thus signifying the start of the great tribulation. Men who missed the rapture can only make it to heaven only if they offer their lives to be killed by the beast. Everybody would know the rapture has taken place, so remaining souls has to chose to accept the beast or accept Christ.

The intervention of God in the affairs of man will start this way… a great earthquake will shook the whole world to its very foundation. While men are screaming and muttering to themselves that God’s anger has begun, the angels of God would use this period to go around and put a (hidden mark) seal on the forehead of every child of God on planet earth, including the selected Jews. This signals the end of the 6th seal.

When the 7th seal is opened, there would be a brief silence in heaven, after which 7 angels would be given each a trumpet to blow. Mind you, the sounding of each trumpets would signal great catastrophes on earth. The mind of God here is that people should become acutely conscious that the Almighty have started to judge planet earth with supernatural happenings; so that people should repent and be saved (that is why the rapture cannot occur in this period till the last trumpet is blown, so that the children of God having the seal of God on their forehead would lead many others to salvation and preach to the unbelievers who would be left behind and some who would later repent known as the ‘tribulation saints’).

But contrary to all expectations, I think that the major problem really began on planet earth when the 5th trumpet was sounded which led to the bottomless pit being opened. Here is where the problem of interpreting the book of Revelation starts… everyone who reads this portion believes that the bottomless pit is a hidden place of mystery. But it is the hollow center of the earth.

Many scientists have already begun to speculate that the earth has a large hole inside like a large football with empty space inside (even though our geography textbook has never taught us that). Some Russian scientists, who drilled a hole to about 14km into the earth at the Kola peninsula in Russia, were surprised to stumble into the gate of hell. They discovered that the driller busted into an empty cavity that was more than 2000 degree centigrade (or the surface temperature of the sun). And when they send a sensitive sensor inside, they heard the scream of millions of people in hell. The project was closed down immediately afterward and sealed.

When the bottomless pit is opened... locust-like creatures would come out of it and torment mankind for 5 months (but only those who do not have the seal of God on their forehead). And no one will be able to die this period. I believe that after this period, those who refused to accept God will now face the antichrist.

The antichrist, who was chained in the bottomless pit, would use this period to come out of the pit and interact with the world. For the first 3-and-a-half year, he would be trying to court the world and make them love, believe and trust him. But after the 7th trumpet has sounded, and the rapture occurred and satan is cast out of heaven down to the earth, his mission would become extremely critical because satan cover is broken... Jesus has come and taken his people. So for 42 months (or the remaining 3-and-a-half year) mankind would experience the greatest tribulation that is not parallel to anything ever witnessed. Those who did not pay heed to the gospel would do that with their blood if they were to repent during this period. Trumpets were used in the Bible days to signify warnings… and when the last one was sounded, you cannot have any more warnings but the face the wrath of satan. After which God would pour out on earth the 7 bowls filled with the wrath of the Almighty God.

My conclusion is that, you do not have to wait for this period to come, because if you die in your sins now, you’d go to hell. Judgment starts from the day you die; you cannot repent again. What a foolish thing to think that there is time on your side to make it to the rapture! My mother who saw heaven and hell before she died, said “when I was taken to heaven, I saw the angels getting ready to blow their trumpets”. I never did understand what my mother was saying till 2 days ago when God gave me the interpretation that He is about to intervene in our football-watching crazy world. Soon,no more Arsenal or Chelsea or Man U fans shouting disturbances... accept Christ now and submit to him and every other things shall be added unto you.

The rapture will take place before the firth angel blows his trumpet. The raptured saints are actually the four beast or four living creatures in Revelation 4.

The beast that looks like a lion represents the early church.

The one that looks like a calf represents the Church during the period of idolatry in the Church. And this coincides with the dark age period.

The third beast represents the Church during the time of reformation. But they looked like mere men because they were not filled with the Holy Spirit.

The last beast that looks like the eagle represents this present church. The rapture will take place in this church age.

Revelation 5:9 let us know that these beasts are the redeemed of the LORD.
Re: The Coming Of The BEAST by LordReed(m): 7:37am On Nov 03, 2023
4 years later still no falling star or scorpions. When will it occur to y'all that these are just stories?

2 Likes

Re: The Coming Of The BEAST by Maynman: 7:43am On Nov 03, 2023
The book opens in Rev. 1:1 by stating the time and the purpose:

"The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass ; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:" (KJV)

The book closes in Rev. 22 by stating the time of His coming:

"And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done." (KJV)

The time of His coming was so important that He repeated the urgency and soon nature 4 more times in c. 22: vs. 7, 10, 12, and 20.

Book of Matthew 10:23 says
When they persecute you in one town, flee to the next, for truly, I say to you, you will not have gone through all the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.

Jesus, King of the Jews is dead!
Re: The Coming Of The BEAST by Kei144(m): 9:12am On Nov 03, 2023
Revelation 14 presents the correct sequence of key end-time events. Biblical end-time commences at the opening of the first seal of Revelation 6. When the first seal is opened, the sealing of the 144,000 end-time Israelite evangelists commences.

Re. 14:1 Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads.
Re. 14:4 These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they kept themselves pure. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among men and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb.
Re. 14:5 No lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless.

When the second seal is opened, the 144,000 Israelites begin to preach the etrnal gospel (R. 14:6) or the gospel of the kingdom (Mt. 24:14). God will the secrets of becoming exactly like Jesus through them. It is at this time that wars escalate in the world (Mt. 24:7).

By the time the third seal is opened, the ongoing wars in the world begin to cause severe famine.

After the fourth seal is opened, the world will witness the fall of USA.

Re. 14:8 A second angel followed and said, “Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great, which made all the nations drink the maddening wine of her adulteries.”

I think that USA will fall in November 2024, just after Trump wins the presidential election. My thinking is due to Pastor Dana Coverstone's November dream.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2H0E_vZqzs

After the fifth seal is opened, the Antichrist or the Beast arises. Donald Trump is the Antichrist. He will arise towards the end of 2024. The current war between Israel and Iran-backed terrorists will prepare the ground for the Antichrist to guarantee a 7-year peace treaty. The current war will make both Israel and the opposition to become really tired.

When the sixth seal is opened, a great worldwide trial will commence (Re. 3:10). The trial will be brutal and will determine those who will make the rapture from the land of the living.

The rapture takes place at the opening of the seventh seal.
Re: The Coming Of The BEAST by Image123(m): 9:23am On Nov 03, 2023
LordReed:
4 years later still no falling star or scorpions. When will it occur to y'all that these are just stories?

When it occurs to you that the first coming took much longer time, from its announcement.
Re: The Coming Of The BEAST by Maynman: 9:26am On Nov 03, 2023
Image123:

When it occurs to you that the first coming took much longer time, from its announcement.
When did this take place, Matthew 27:52-53?
Re: The Coming Of The BEAST by Image123(m): 10:41am On Nov 03, 2023
Maynman:

Here comes the pained again. What has the passage you quoted got to do with what i said? When was His first coming and when was it announced?
Re: The Coming Of The BEAST by Maynman: 10:46am On Nov 03, 2023
Image123:

Here comes the pained again. What has the passage you quoted got to do with what i said? When was His first coming and when was it announced?
you are ignorant that's why you don't know.

Your Jesus, son of the father is DEAD.
you are praying to a dead man.
Re: The Coming Of The BEAST by Image123(m): 10:49am On Nov 03, 2023
Maynman:

you are ignorant that's why you don't know.

Your Jesus, son of the father is DEAD.
you are praying to a dead man.

If it's not disrespectful, can i ask for your education profile? As in your school records, from kindergarten to your highest qualifications. i need to know where your problem is from, if you don't mind.

1 Like

Re: The Coming Of The BEAST by Maynman: 10:50am On Nov 03, 2023
Image123:

If it's not disrespectful, can i ask for your education profile? As in your school records, from kindergarten to your highest qualifications. i need to know where your problem is from, if you don't mind.
I should be asking for yours because if not for insanity you think a person dead for 3 days came back to life or a donkey was talking...

Where did you school?
Re: The Coming Of The BEAST by Image123(m): 10:56am On Nov 03, 2023
Maynman:

I should be asking for yours because if not for insanity you think a person dead for 3 days came back to life or a donkey was talking...

Where did you school?

🤦‍♂️ May God heal you.
Re: The Coming Of The BEAST by Maynman: 10:59am On Nov 03, 2023
Image123:

🤦‍♂️ May God heal you.
Over 100 people die of malaria every day in Nigeria alone, tell your isrealite god to heal those first.

May you have knowledge on the gods you are worshipping.

I ask again, when did this happen?

2 Likes

Re: The Coming Of The BEAST by LordReed(m): 11:17am On Nov 03, 2023
Maynman:

Over 100 people die of malaria every day in Nigeria alone, tell your isrealite god to heal those first.

Zombies came into Jerusalem appeared to many and the event was not noted in the annals of history. Sometimes the stories are so insanely obviously fake you wonder why people still fall for them. What is the difference between this zombie story and Santa Claus appearing to children all over the world in 1 single night?

1 Like

Re: The Coming Of The BEAST by Maynman: 11:20am On Nov 03, 2023
LordReed:

Zombies came into Jerusalem appeared to many and the event was not noted in the annals of history. Sometimes the stories are so insanely obviously fake you wonder why people still fall for them. What is the difference between this zombie story and Santa Claus appearing to children all over the world in 1 single night?
It's absurd. It's so glaring to see 😂

1 Like

Re: The Coming Of The BEAST by Image123(m): 2:54pm On Nov 03, 2023
Maynman:

May God heal you and your colleagues then. What does your question have to do with what i said?
Re: The Coming Of The BEAST by Maynman: 3:08pm On Nov 03, 2023
Image123:

May God heal you and your colleagues then. What does your question have to do with what i said?

May you and your fellow Yahweh worshippers have knowledge on the gods you are worshipping.

Re: The Coming Of The BEAST by Image123(m): 3:12pm On Nov 03, 2023
Maynman:

May you and your fellow Yahweh worshippers have knowledge on the gods you are worshipping.

Get medical help. Only God or doctors can help you, i am not any of the two, i can't help you dear.
Re: The Coming Of The BEAST by Maynman: 3:13pm On Nov 03, 2023
Image123:

Get medical help. Only God or doctors can help you, i am not any of the two, i can't help you dear.
Get mental help, only a psychiatrist can help you, I am a mini psychiatrist, I can help you dear.
Re: The Coming Of The BEAST by Image123(m): 3:32pm On Nov 03, 2023
Maynman:

Get mental help, only a psychiatrist can help you, I am a mini psychiatrist, I can help you dear.

Fortunately for us, you seem drawn to my post seeking for help by proxy. i don't look for your posts for obvious reasons, they hardly make sense.
You need help, i don't. You're unhappy, i am happy. Find something more tasking to do with your life.
Re: The Coming Of The BEAST by Maynman: 3:36pm On Nov 03, 2023
Image123:

Fortunately for us, you seem drawn to my post seeking for help by proxy. i don't look for your posts for obvious reasons, they hardly make sense.
You need help, i don't. You're unhappy, i am happy. Find something more tasking to do with your life.
Are you also not drawn to lordreed posts showing your obvious ignorance, I'm Giving you that dose back.

It's easy to say you are happy and accuse others of not being happy, I mean that's what Happy people do 😂😂

Giving your life to a Jewish man is a lifelong vanity. You need mental check up seriously.

1 Like

Re: The Coming Of The BEAST by LordReed(m): 4:03pm On Nov 03, 2023
Maynman:

Are you also not drawn to lordreed posts showing your obvious ignorance, I'm Giving you that dose back.

It's easy to say you are happy and accuse others of not being happy, I mean that's what Happy people do 😂😂

Giving your life to a Jewish man is a lifelong vanity. You need mental check up seriously.

LoLz. Imagine the hypocrisy. Bwahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: The Coming Of The BEAST by Image123(m): 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2023
Maynman:

i follow little reed, so logically i see most of his posts and respond to some at convenience. On the other hand, you help little reed to respond to his posts since i somehow shut him up. Just that your responses don't make any sense like 100% of the time, only filled with boring attempts to mirror answers and childish repetitions. You said it yourself that you were unhappy, when i said i am always rejoicing in the Lord. It's not easy, it's the Lord's doing.
Re: The Coming Of The BEAST by Maynman: 4:24pm On Nov 03, 2023
Image123:

i follow little reed, so logically i see most of his posts and respond to some at convenience. On the other hand, you help little reed to respond to his posts since i somehow shut him up. Just that your responses don't make any sense like 100% of the time, only filled with boring attempts to mirror answers and childish repetitions. You said it yourself that you were unhappy, when i said i am always rejoicing in the Lord. It's not easy, it's the Lord's doing.
Are you also not drawn to reed posts showing your obvious ignorance, I'm Giving you that dose back.

Re: The Coming Of The BEAST by Image123(m): 4:25pm On Nov 03, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. Imagine the hypocrisy. Bwahahahahaha!

The chief hypocrite finally gets a chance to talk about hypocrisy, comedian.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Gospel Faith Mission International (gofamint) 2019 Annual Convention / The Worst Moment In Atheists Life. / Lord Give Us Men Like Reinhard Bonnke Who Have Passion For Souls And Not Tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.