Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,845 members, 7,806,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Davido Endorses Mr Jollof And Banky W For House Of Representatives (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Endorses Mr Jollof And Banky W For House Of Representatives (Photos) (22541 Views)

WIZKID Endorses Banky W For House Of Representatives Seat / Blackface Sues Wizkid And Banky W For Copyright Infringement / Don Jazzy And Banky W React To Tekno & Danfo Drivers Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Endorses Mr Jollof And Banky W For House Of Representatives (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 10:37am On Feb 11, 2019
Bald hair gang
Re: Davido Endorses Mr Jollof And Banky W For House Of Representatives (Photos) by Donpeak(f): 10:37am On Feb 11, 2019
Jollof 2019 >>>>>>>>AAC All the way

Sowore 2019 >>>>>>AAC All the way
Re: Davido Endorses Mr Jollof And Banky W For House Of Representatives (Photos) by phayyvour27: 10:44am On Feb 11, 2019
chaiii waste of time,duos wid no political experience
Re: Davido Endorses Mr Jollof And Banky W For House Of Representatives (Photos) by Pablo265: 10:46am On Feb 11, 2019
Lol indeed banky w can’t win the elections jide will beat him hands down
Re: Davido Endorses Mr Jollof And Banky W For House Of Representatives (Photos) by MoxxxxO123(m): 10:47am On Feb 11, 2019
cleary:
My people, please help me, I'm a student in 2nd year, I returned to school yesterday despite my parents not having any money to give me to go to back to school with. I had to come back because there are rumours that we will comence exams soon. Please sir/ma, any little help I can get will be appreciated. I haven't eaten since morning and I'm feeling sick. pls help me no matter how small. May God reward you. Amen
PS: I was a guest, I just opened opened this account solely to get aid from anyone touched enough to assist me. God bless you
.how is this possible without account number?
Re: Davido Endorses Mr Jollof And Banky W For House Of Representatives (Photos) by Gospeltruth01: 10:48am On Feb 11, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Mr jollof. Is that a joke?
grin
Re: Davido Endorses Mr Jollof And Banky W For House Of Representatives (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 11, 2019
Okies.
Re: Davido Endorses Mr Jollof And Banky W For House Of Representatives (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 11:03am On Feb 11, 2019
jayboy007:
Banky and Mr Jollof, bunch of jockers undecided.

Banky is not a joker. I don’t know about Mr. Jollof. Banky has led a responsible life as an artiste. He is educated and well behave. If you don’t vote for people like Banky, then who would you stand behind? It is good for us to give them a trial and see if we could be better by their representation
Re: Davido Endorses Mr Jollof And Banky W For House Of Representatives (Photos) by Suko110(m): 11:25am On Feb 11, 2019
This one Davido is endorsing people. Hmmm what do i know sef
Re: Davido Endorses Mr Jollof And Banky W For House Of Representatives (Photos) by Yeyeboy88(m): 12:16pm On Feb 11, 2019
I'm sorry sir my other account was banned this is my account number 0029966746 Diamond bank God bless you sir
MoxxxxO123:
.how is this possible without account number?
Re: Davido Endorses Mr Jollof And Banky W For House Of Representatives (Photos) by ubee(m): 12:30pm On Feb 11, 2019
Praizeupdates:
Popular nigerian music star who has being on political rant recently has endorsed and also show his support for his colleague in the entertainment industry aspiring for political post Banky W and Comedian Mr Jollof.

See his post below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/davido-endorse-mr-jollof-and-banky-w-for-the-coming-election/

This is just the blissful ignorance plaguing our youth and most other Nigerians in full display by this Davido picture. Their own is to copy, copy and want to be/appear gangster more than the owners and creators of a trend. Even amongst the gangster rappers in the Western world, it will be difficult to see those who will pse for the camera and show off this "eff you" sign, because it is universally acknowledge as profane and disgraceful, but look at what Davido- is shamelessly showing off in front of the camera's.

SHAME!!!
Re: Davido Endorses Mr Jollof And Banky W For House Of Representatives (Photos) by femi4: 12:43pm On Feb 11, 2019
cleary:
My people, please help me, I'm a student in 2nd year, I returned to school yesterday despite my parents not having any money to give me to go to back to school with. I had to come back because there are rumours that we will comence exams soon. Please sir/ma, any little help I can get will be appreciated. I haven't eaten since morning and I'm feeling sick. pls help me no matter how small. May God reward you. Amen
PS: I was a guest, I just opened opened this account solely to get aid from anyone touched enough to assist me. God bless you
the school no get name
Re: Davido Endorses Mr Jollof And Banky W For House Of Representatives (Photos) by cleary: 1:10pm On Feb 11, 2019
femi4:
the school no get name

IMO state University, sire.
Re: Davido Endorses Mr Jollof And Banky W For House Of Representatives (Photos) by Paulezuzu(m): 1:32pm On Feb 11, 2019
Yeyeboy88:
I'm sorry sir my other account was banned this is my account number 0029966746 Diamond bank God bless you sir

Mumu na Nairaland u wan take learn Yahoo?
Re: Davido Endorses Mr Jollof And Banky W For House Of Representatives (Photos) by Mjevwe(m): 1:51pm On Feb 11, 2019
None of this guys can match obanikoro son,that guy is a grassroot politician,the whole obalende,dolphine estate,dodan barracks,prison barracks,giwa barracks knows the guy
Re: Davido Endorses Mr Jollof And Banky W For House Of Representatives (Photos) by gwama: 2:49pm On Feb 11, 2019
If Banky has cheated young musicians in the entertainment field, it's not by becoming a politician that his greedy character will change. He has the seeds of the corrupt politician, because the worm is already in him. cool cool
Re: Davido Endorses Mr Jollof And Banky W For House Of Representatives (Photos) by povicky1(m): 3:16pm On Feb 11, 2019
pyyxxaro:
Jollof should go n learn how to prepare good jollof rice

He's obviously a joker undecided

Then it's obvious you don't know him... I wish Mr jollof could win. That guy is blessed, try listening to song Omije by koffi ft Mr jollof, then you might just understand that the guy is a great prospect
Re: Davido Endorses Mr Jollof And Banky W For House Of Representatives (Photos) by Yeyeboy88(m): 4:42pm On Feb 11, 2019
Who mumu pass your papa grin
Paulezuzu:

Mumu na Nairaland u wan take learn Yahoo?
Re: Davido Endorses Mr Jollof And Banky W For House Of Representatives (Photos) by vippper: 7:54pm On Feb 11, 2019
Both guys are the future of niga politics

(1) (2) (Reply)

“Chidinma Cried Over Sex Tape News” – Ill Bliss / Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car / Omoruyi Patience Izzy Blasts Angela Okorie For Misbehaving On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.