Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,683 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Kwankwaso, Secondus Say It’s All Over For APC As Atiku ‘shuts Down’ Kano - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso, Secondus Say It’s All Over For APC As Atiku ‘shuts Down’ Kano (29387 Views)

Ganduje Shuts Down Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku’s Visit / "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says / Breaking!!! Buhari Has Cloned Down Kano. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso, Secondus Say It’s All Over For APC As Atiku ‘shuts Down’ Kano by Anyenmoney(m): 8:27am On Feb 11, 2019
Dididrumz:
I know President A.A is no an Angel for Nigeria but president Buhari is the Devil himself.... Another 4years for Buhari will spell doom, deaths, poverty, insecurity, and absence of democracy for Nigerians......

A.A will do better than Buhari. Tell yourselves the truth.

send me your bank account number let me dash you something.
Re: Kwankwaso, Secondus Say It’s All Over For APC As Atiku ‘shuts Down’ Kano by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 11, 2019
If Atiku wins pls what would oshomole do...
Re: Kwankwaso, Secondus Say It’s All Over For APC As Atiku ‘shuts Down’ Kano by onatisi(m): 8:32am On Feb 11, 2019
Dididrumz:
I know President A.A is no an Angel for Nigeria but president Buhari is the Devil himself.... Another 4years for Buhari will spell doom, deaths, poverty, insecurity, and absence of democracy for Nigerians......

A.A will do better than Buhari. Tell yourselves the truth.
the first step to the survival and recovery of nigeria is for buhari to be voted out of power .

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso, Secondus Say It’s All Over For APC As Atiku ‘shuts Down’ Kano by GreenArrow2: 8:33am On Feb 11, 2019
engrAAS:

brother, it's like you are thinking what am finking, Cool money hmmmm

Yes o.
Re: Kwankwaso, Secondus Say It’s All Over For APC As Atiku ‘shuts Down’ Kano by MartinsD12(m): 8:39am On Feb 11, 2019
ChangetheChange:
Today, Kano people and particularly, the youths have shown that Kano is for PDP and Kwankwasiyya,” he said.

Atiku who got into Kano at 11am did not get the opportunity to address the crowd until 6pm. Journey which should ordinarily take minutes lasted several hours.

Uche Secondus, national chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), and Rabiu Kwankwaso, a serving senator, say it is over for President Muhammadu Buhari and the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

This followed the massive reception that Atiku Abubakar, the party’s presidential candidate, received in Kano on Sunday, known as a stronghold of the APC.

Buhari secured 1..9 million votes, his highest, in Kano in the 2015 when Rabiu Kwankwaso was the governor.

But Kwankwaso, who led Atiku’s team into the ancient city on Sunday, declared that it was all over for the APC. He said the mammoth had sent a message to Aso Rock that PDP has taken over Kano.

“Today, Kano people and particularly, the youths have shown that Kano is for PDP and Kwankwasiyya,” he said.

Atiku who got into Kano at 11am did not get the opportunity to address the crowd until 6pm. Journey which should ordinarily take minutes lasted several hours.

In his speech, Atiku thanked the people for their support, promising to transform the country if elected next week.

He appealed to the crowd to vote for all PDP candidates in the election.

“Are you going to vote for PDP? If you vote for PDP from top to bottom and bottom to top, PDP government will revitalize business and the moribund industries in Kano. We will also boost agriculture,” he said.

“I will ensure that among my priorities would be the revitalization of agriculture, industries and commercial activities so as to boost the economy which has been killed by the APC government.”

Atiku said Kano is the commercial nerve of the north but has been experiencing backwardness under the APC government.

https://www.thecable.ng/kwankwaso-secondus-say-its-all-over-for-apc-as-atiku-shuts-down-kano
Kudos to Kwankwaso, he is proven himself to be a great asset to PDP without him Kano would be difficult for PDP to capture, nwanne baba go slow begin now Waka comot jejely back to Daura
Re: Kwankwaso, Secondus Say It’s All Over For APC As Atiku ‘shuts Down’ Kano by Dididrumz(m): 8:40am On Feb 11, 2019
Anyenmoney:

send me your bank account number let me dash you something.

grin grin SEE blessing, thank you ohhh
2085293098; UBA
Re: Kwankwaso, Secondus Say It’s All Over For APC As Atiku ‘shuts Down’ Kano by Dididrumz(m): 8:41am On Feb 11, 2019
skybird212:
If Atiku wins pls what would oshomole do...

He will defect to PDP before they swear in President Atiku

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Secondus Say It’s All Over For APC As Atiku ‘shuts Down’ Kano by Indispensable85(m): 8:43am On Feb 11, 2019
The crowd is good,just like the ones he (kwankwaso ) put 2gether during d by-elections in Bauchi and katsina that eventually didn't reflect on d main election. Let's see if this will be different this time.
Re: Kwankwaso, Secondus Say It’s All Over For APC As Atiku ‘shuts Down’ Kano by Alcacer47: 8:44am On Feb 11, 2019
After all the 150 cows and payment of handouts, u shouted sai Nigeria and they replied with sai Buhari...no soul born of a man can defeat Buhari in the north...pay people to fake support only to come out next week and complain of rigged elections, My broda wetin u gain#next level

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso, Secondus Say It’s All Over For APC As Atiku ‘shuts Down’ Kano by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 11, 2019
Defect? Who would actually raise his hand up at the rally? That man mouth has spilled out more than he can later retract oooo...
Dididrumz:

He will defect to PDP before they swear in President Atiku
Re: Kwankwaso, Secondus Say It’s All Over For APC As Atiku ‘shuts Down’ Kano by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:49am On Feb 11, 2019
ChangetheChange:
Today, Kano people and particularly, the youths have shown that Kano is for PDP and Kwankwasiyya,” he said.

Uche Secondus, national chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), and Rabiu Kwankwaso, a serving senator, say it is over for President Muhammadu Buhari and the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

This followed the massive reception that Atiku Abubakar, the party’s presidential candidate, received in Kano on Sunday, known as a stronghold of the APC.

Buhari secured 1..9 million votes, his highest, in Kano in the 2015 when Rabiu Kwankwaso was the governor.

But Kwankwaso, who led Atiku’s team into the ancient city on Sunday, declared that it was all over for the APC. He said the mammoth had sent a message to Aso Rock that PDP has taken over Kano.

“Today, Kano people and particularly, the youths have shown that Kano is for PDP and Kwankwasiyya,” he said.

In his speech, Atiku thanked the people for their support, promising to transform the country if elected next week.

He appealed to the crowd to vote for all PDP candidates in the election.

“Are you going to vote for PDP? If you vote for PDP from top to bottom and bottom to top, PDP government will revitalize business and the moribund industries in Kano. We will also boost agriculture,” he said.

“I will ensure that among my priorities would be the revitalization of agriculture, industries and commercial activities so as to boost the economy which has been killed by the APC government.”

Atiku said Kano is the commercial nerve of the north but has been experiencing backwardness under the APC government.

https://www.thecable.ng/kwankwaso-secondus-say-its-all-over-for-apc-as-atiku-shuts-down-kano

Human beings and lies sha... No be peter Obi be this near Bukola Saraki.. Saying he wasn't in the show??

Na wa oo.
Re: Kwankwaso, Secondus Say It’s All Over For APC As Atiku ‘shuts Down’ Kano by Seetto: 8:50am On Feb 11, 2019
Slynation:

PMB crowd indicate true love, Atiku crowd shows political love

Sometimes i wonder the type of weed giving u guys this kinda inspiration
Take it or leave it kano is for PMB.
Re: Kwankwaso, Secondus Say It’s All Over For APC As Atiku ‘shuts Down’ Kano by Reference(m): 8:54am On Feb 11, 2019
Thetruthshallse:
Nigerians who do us this thing? Are we people so short of memory or so selfish or what? The situation we find ourselves is because of these same pdp people, we are definitely not going back to them. People that can loot anything loot able. That they loot their own fundraiser. Can you their supporter ask them what happened to the 20bn they raised for their headquarters? Such people deserve no second chance. A word is enough for the wise.

I gave you this example many, many months ago.
If you were an American (and obviously a Democrat) you will never have imagined the Republican party ever coming back to power, ever after what George Bush Jr did to the American economy via his failed wars across the middle east and Afghanistan. But hey, the Republican party is back under President Trump after just 8 years of an arguably decent performance by Barack Obama.

That is politics. You are the ignorant one here. Hey!, it is Trump, not Bush that was on the ballot.... an Atiku, not a Jonathan government seeking power. That is the difference you struggle with. You cannot extricate the vehicle from the driver when analysing the crash, blaming the vehicle alone. The PDP is merely a vehicle any driver can manage.

Back to America, today Mr. Trump is more domesticated unlike global cash burning Bush, withdrawing troops and treasure from far flung lands, hunkering down, building walls and focusing on the economy and the well being of his people (some might disagree). A complete 180 degree policy turn from the Bush years, same party, different driver, different destination.

Back to Nigeria. I am not saying Mr. Atiku will be a 180 degree change from the GEJ years should he win but to expect things to be exactly the same is completely unreasonable. It will mean no lessons were learnt and it will mean they will lose power yet again. I bet with my whole house, that they will do everything to ensure that election defining mistakes made in the past will never happen again. They will learn by default.

Similarly to expect that the next Presidential candidate of the APC after Mr. Buhari (should he lose) will tow his hardline, autocratic, 'one trick pony' stance is just crazy. No one will walk down that path and expect to be elected.

Democracy is all about competition that brings about mastery of governance. No one knows it all, and contestants must either be basking in the euphoria of victory or be practicing in the gym to get better. To you since Manchester City won last season, Liverpool has no right to contest because the last time they did, a certain Steven Gerrard slipped and it has upset you so bad.

Guess what, Steven 'Goodluck' Gerrard is retired, it is Mane and Salah running the show. Same team, different players, get over it.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Secondus Say It’s All Over For APC As Atiku ‘shuts Down’ Kano by Dididrumz(m): 8:54am On Feb 11, 2019
skybird212:
Defect? Who would actually raise his hand up at the rally? That man mouth has spilled out more than he can later retract oooo...

Nigerian politics....... Even if Buhari defects to PDP they'll raise His hands

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso, Secondus Say It’s All Over For APC As Atiku ‘shuts Down’ Kano by Kennydoc(m): 9:04am On Feb 11, 2019
mrvitalis:
On thing people fail to understand is the north is very different

Have anyone seen kwankwaso openly campaign against Buhari ?...the day he does that that's the day he would lose 80% of his voters

Kwankwaso is just after the governorship election

He doesn't have to campaign against Buhari. He only needs to tell his supporters to vote for the umbrella, and they will heed to the call.

The truth is that the highest amount of votes Buhari can poll in Kano on Saturday is 50%. That's just me being very generous. In 2015, he polled more than 90% of the votes. It means in Kano alone, about 1 million or more votes will be shifted from APC to PDP. That will close APC's 2015 margin of victory by about 2 million. Remember that APC won PDP with just 2.8 million votes. Kano alone is going to cancel out 2 million out of that number. We haven't talked about Benue, Taraba, Plateau, Kogi, Nasarawa, even Zamfara etc.

Buhari is gone, my dear.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Secondus Say It’s All Over For APC As Atiku ‘shuts Down’ Kano by maestroferdi: 9:25am On Feb 11, 2019
mrvitalis:

Who doesn't know that... But not when he is contesting against buhari

No northern politician can insult buhari and still win elections in the north....
You should be doing better than this?

Please wake up and smell the coffee...

Are you too blind to see that the horse has bolted?
Re: Kwankwaso, Secondus Say It’s All Over For APC As Atiku ‘shuts Down’ Kano by Gluckudom1(m): 9:32am On Feb 11, 2019
mrvitalis:

Have anyone seen kwankwaso openly campaign against Buhari ?...the day he does that that's the day he would lose 80% of his voters

Hehe to are pained
Re: Kwankwaso, Secondus Say It’s All Over For APC As Atiku ‘shuts Down’ Kano by rummmy: 10:14am On Feb 11, 2019
Happy to be among those that will send this man back to where he belongs....

Re: Kwankwaso, Secondus Say It’s All Over For APC As Atiku ‘shuts Down’ Kano by Slynation(m): 12:43pm On Feb 11, 2019
Seetto:

Take it or leave it kano is for PMB.
Nobody is doubting it.. Buh Atiku will surely pull at least 35% votes from Kano.....
PMB 1.2million votes
Atiku 800K votes

Take it or Have it
Re: Kwankwaso, Secondus Say It’s All Over For APC As Atiku ‘shuts Down’ Kano by IbrahimDamola: 1:17pm On Feb 11, 2019
Gandollar Don finish dumbohari for Kano. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso, Secondus Say It’s All Over For APC As Atiku ‘shuts Down’ Kano by Sufisunni: 1:38pm On Feb 11, 2019
mrvitalis:

He does. He calls him yam and the governor red oil.
Re: Kwankwaso, Secondus Say It’s All Over For APC As Atiku ‘shuts Down’ Kano by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:34pm On Feb 11, 2019
Sufisunni:
He does. He calls him yam and the governor red oil.

Wonderful Opportunity In Real Estate Biz -Admission Open Strictly For The Passionate

Hello Men and Ladies,

YOU WORK as a Marketer for a Bank or Firm.
And You are given a target of about #10m to #30m to meet Monthly.
Your Salary is 50k - 200k.
� You leave Your house very early.
�Work for at least 8 hours, receive insults & even get sexually harassed by potential Clients.
� Get home late and don't have time to prepare even a decent meal
�No time for Family/husband/ wife/children/Friends
� Your health is going down & You need to sleep.
� No real Savings to Your name
�You can't afford a Vacation
� Neither can You afford a Shopping spree @ Shoprite sef
� No time for God.

YET at the end of the day, week and month, you make millions for Your Employer.
My Dear, one day, Your 'engine' will quench out of stress.
And Your Employer will quietly replace You. Asap

Why not use all those ginger & build something worthwhile for Yourself? Be your OWN boss with HIGHER PAY & LESS STRESS.
It's not all about 'HARD WORK' but 'SMART WORK'

Are You ready to EARN what You really DESERVE by joining us today?

Comment I AM READY and I will help you get started

For further inquiry, check my signature below and click on the WhatsApp chat link or;
Call/WhatsApp +2348027390046, 08034113771.
email: forbeshomes.ng@gmail.com
Re: Kwankwaso, Secondus Say It’s All Over For APC As Atiku ‘shuts Down’ Kano by contigiency(m): 7:07pm On Feb 11, 2019
puzzlegate:
you mean TAUGHT ?.…....by the way there is no lesson left to teach. APC simply goofed and the presidency has just slipped out of their hands.....
.....who do you want to blaming for their numerous blunders ?

Until Saturday. Anyway thanks for the correction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CDS, Gen Leo Irabor: Suspects Linked To Owo Church Massacre have been arrested / Tinubu Meets Kano State Labour Party Governorship Candidate, Bashir Ishaq / Defections: Buhari’s Men Angry Over Tinubu's Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.