Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

40th Anniversary Of Islamic Revolution: What Are Iran Achievements? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 40th Anniversary Of Islamic Revolution: What Are Iran Achievements? (14299 Views)

Evil: An Important Subject Of Islamic Philosophy / Role Of (islamic) Students Of Knowledge By Ustadh Sulayman Amubieya / Ruling On Offering Congratulation At The Beginning Of Islamic Year (hijra) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40th Anniversary Of Islamic Revolution: What Are Iran Achievements? by ollah2: 10:46am On Feb 15, 2019
MrCurious:

Why do people hate to accept the truth. I know you're one of those christians lost in the tell tales of the west who will at the end, see the one (messiah) they have been wanting to save their damaged souls and throw stones at him, mistaking him as the Antichrist for their knowledge of the true messiah has been twisted cry

The hate is real. Is the title had said Isreal, she wouldnt have written that hogwash. But since its Iran, automatic hate and bigot must be expressed yet they claim to be tolerant. He they wonder why they have to agree to an oath before commenting.

It takes high level of hate and bigot to agree to an oath then write a bigoted comment. It's in their blood anyways

2 Likes

Re: 40th Anniversary Of Islamic Revolution: What Are Iran Achievements? by MrCurious: 10:46am On Feb 15, 2019
apelike1:
the only achievement of Iran I know about is the completing of there uranium enrichment to make there ultimate sucide bomb undecided

A.K.A known as Islamic atomic bomb.

Somewhere, someplace we are going to be hearing a bigggg Allahhhhhhhhhhukhaakbad sound with radiation fallout!
Here goes another brainwashed fellow angry
The media is out there for you to learn....encyclopedia is up there for you to make research.

1 Like

Re: 40th Anniversary Of Islamic Revolution: What Are Iran Achievements? by sarahade(f): 10:46am On Feb 15, 2019
MrCurious:

Why do people hate to accept the truth. I know you're one of those christians lost in the tell tales of the west who will at the end, see the one (messiah) they have been wanting to save their damaged souls and throw stones at him, mistaking him as the Antichrist for their knowledge of the true messiah has been twisted cry

Lol.
Re: 40th Anniversary Of Islamic Revolution: What Are Iran Achievements? by tbarrister(m): 10:50am On Feb 15, 2019
I see ignorance all over this thread, people just trying to discredit his claims rather than researching , anybody that is well versed in global happening will be aware that Iran is the fastest growing country in science and technology, even Israel is wary of the Iranians, you guys should check this out and you'll see many of his claims here : https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_and_technology_in_Iran.

Iran is also a political regional superpower, right now they control Iraq, Syria, Lebanon through Hezbollah, part of Yemen etc . The only country in the middleeast that can withstand the Iranians is turkey

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40th Anniversary Of Islamic Revolution: What Are Iran Achievements? by MrCurious: 10:50am On Feb 15, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
This post is not suppose to make front page
Then you go ahead to take it off. angry
What a bogus-thought minded fellow!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40th Anniversary Of Islamic Revolution: What Are Iran Achievements? by apelike1: 10:52am On Feb 15, 2019
MrCurious:

Here goes another brainwashed fellow angry
The media is out there for you to learn....encyclopedia is up there for you to make research.
and the Truth is up there for you to know!

Give your life to Christ Jesus

4 Likes

Re: 40th Anniversary Of Islamic Revolution: What Are Iran Achievements? by ollah2: 10:54am On Feb 15, 2019
tbarrister:
I see ignorance all over this thread, people just trying to discredit his claims rather than researching , anybody that is well versed in global happening will be aware that Iran is the fastest growing country in science and technology, even Israel is wary of the Iranians, you guys should check this out and you'll see many of his claims here : https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_and_technology_in_Iran.

Iran is also a political regional superpower, right now they control Iraq, Syria, Lebanon through Hezbollah, part of Yemen etc . The only country in the middleeast that can withstand the Iranians is turkey

Most of those that exhibit their hate don't read. They are dead brain and zombies, the only thing they look out for is anything related to Islam so they can unleash their everlasting hate and bigotry as evident in every thread regarding Islam yet they claim to be tolerant and heaven belongs to them alone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40th Anniversary Of Islamic Revolution: What Are Iran Achievements? by ollah2: 10:54am On Feb 15, 2019
apelike1:

Give your life to Allah now because the next second might be too late

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40th Anniversary Of Islamic Revolution: What Are Iran Achievements? by MrCurious: 10:55am On Feb 15, 2019
tbarrister:

Thank you bro...people don't just use their 6 before 7. grin
Imagine someone saying if all these accomplishments were all true, why can't he stumble upon a Iranian product in the market?!
I think he doesn't understand the word 'sanction'. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40th Anniversary Of Islamic Revolution: What Are Iran Achievements? by apelike1: 10:58am On Feb 15, 2019
ollah2:

Give your life to Allah now because the next second might be too late
sorry bro!

1 Like

Re: 40th Anniversary Of Islamic Revolution: What Are Iran Achievements? by abdulazeez1002(m): 11:04am On Feb 15, 2019
MrCurious:

Then you go ahead to take it off. angry
What a bogus-thought minded fellow!
Swerve you Shia

Which part of shi'ah do you belong grin
Re: 40th Anniversary Of Islamic Revolution: What Are Iran Achievements? by MrCurious: 11:05am On Feb 15, 2019
apelike1:

Lol..with this una hoaxed up believe of the christ? Nah.
I do believe in him as one of the very humans sent down here by the most high to convey his messages and show us the right way and not as one who created the soul which typed all this very words you're reading including the one utilized in you for reading this.
Re: 40th Anniversary Of Islamic Revolution: What Are Iran Achievements? by erayo2GCA(m): 11:26am On Feb 15, 2019
true2god:
Before the sanction, which brand of consumer product does Iran export to Nigeria? There are hundreds of countries without US sanction and yet I am yet to see anything they export to Nigeria. You need to understand that there are countries with global recognition for science and technology and I don't think Iran belong to that 'club' yet.

They export Shisha coal, foil paper and tobacco flavour
Re: 40th Anniversary Of Islamic Revolution: What Are Iran Achievements? by marvin906(m): 11:36am On Feb 15, 2019
ollah2:

It's actually Isreal. Isreal is the country dictating for USA regarding Iran. Isreal fears Iran because they are neighbours and Isreal wants to the dominant player in Middle East.

Matter of fact, Isreal went ahead to kill 4 Iranian scientists and the world said nothing.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwj6q_WmuL3gAhWoZd8KHXp6AQgQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.reuters.com%2Farticle%2Fus-iran-nuclear-court%2Firan-sentences-mossad-agent-to-death-over-scientist-killings-idUSKBN1CT1XU&psig=AOvVaw3sR8NxYuJZ7uEY0UhJWt2O&ust=1550309829958706

Imagine if it were the other way round.

lost my respect for Israel when they became puppets for the US
Re: 40th Anniversary Of Islamic Revolution: What Are Iran Achievements? by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:42am On Feb 15, 2019
Why? Is it because it is not Saudi nor Israel? Iran and Turkey are two leading muslim countries in science and tech, this topic deserves to be on the front page.
abdulazeez1002:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40th Anniversary Of Islamic Revolution: What Are Iran Achievements? by MicroBox: 11:44am On Feb 15, 2019
Nigerians and religion..
Some just want to discredit based on reasons best known to them. Instead of some to learn a great deal from the post on how Iran is standing tall despite tough and brutal sanction by US and allies.
A year sanction on Nigeria will crumble it to the ground.
Israel is one of world leading countries in satellite technology and hacking but Iran have the technology to beat and bypass their system. So why the doubt or argument.
If Iran is to be just any other country, Israel would have attack Iran with backing by US and allies But they both know how capable Iran is.
Lastly don't think US and allies don't want to attack Iran and North Korea but its that both side will suffer collateral damage greatly.
Beside they attack Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and several other countries because they are just other countries.
Re: 40th Anniversary Of Islamic Revolution: What Are Iran Achievements? by justuschi50: 11:47am On Feb 15, 2019
AlBaqir:

You can contact the address attached on the photos to learn more.

https://financialtribune.com/articles/sci-tech/43902/iran-s-scientific-success

Normally you don't expect western propaganda media to promote their enemy's progress, and they can project and lie about theirs.

A 2010 report by Canadian research firm Science-Metrix has put Iran in the top rank globally in terms of growth in scientific productivity with a 14.4 growth index followed by South Korea with a 9.8 growth index.[193] Iran's growth rate in science and technology is 11 times more than the average growth of the world's output in 2009 and in terms of total output per year, Iran has already surpassed the total scientific output of countries like Sweden, Switzerland, Israel, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Austria or that of Norway.[194][195][196] Iran with a science and technology yearly growth rate of 25% is doubling its total output every three years and at this rate will reach the level of Canadian annual output in 2017.[197]

The report further notes that Iran's scientific capability build-up has been the fastest in the past two decades ...
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_and_technology_in_Iran

yes i no iran has change but if u consider iran uses its technology for evil example Hezbollah funding by iran, which has hundred and thousand of rocket, and if iran acquire nuclear weapon Christian will be extinct in planet earth. by th way i am not a muslim i am a Christian,the violent nature of islam is destroying islam image that is y there will be no Islamist superpower. how can a religion promote violent in such a way it even order its follow to kill d infidel, have more weapon than the infidel and one imam will come and say islam is a religion of peace.
like what u just did trying to forcefully convert any one who quote u, so me quoting u now mean i must first convert to islam.
have u ever see Christian forcefully converting people that does not parctice there religion but in islam deminated country muslim kipnapping Christian girl and forcefully converting them before marrying them europe are also feeling the consequence of allowing muslim mirgrant into the territory. ever since d arrival of muslim mirgrant insecurity in europe have increase German girl complain of sexual assault by muslim arab even d so called muslim gulf nation d not take in mirgrant. to sum it up islam is a religion i. crisis, it need revolution, the qoran did to be change seriously, the increasing rate of terrorism in the World carry out by muslim in the name of the Islam is an evidence to show islam is not an peaceful religion even researcher said the cause of terrorism is not unemployment but radical islam. that all i have to say

5 Likes

Re: 40th Anniversary Of Islamic Revolution: What Are Iran Achievements? by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:50am On Feb 15, 2019
I laughed at the ignorance of some people on this thread trying to discredit the OP. What the OP said is the fact. For those calling Iran a terrorist country, please, tell me the countries Iran has invaded or terrorized like US and Israel. Iran is a religious tolerant country that has Muslims, Jews, Christians and Zoroastrians in her parliaments but the media won't tell you that. Whether you like it or not Iran has become a shareholder in science and technology in the world despite all the sanctions from US and her allies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40th Anniversary Of Islamic Revolution: What Are Iran Achievements? by justuschi50: 11:52am On Feb 15, 2019
AlBaqir:

Unfortunately you are the one stylishly trying to deny Iran advancements and success stories. For a fact, I have never compare Iran with best in science and technology. And facts I have submitted so far only showed the country is among the fastest growing nation technologically. I know you are baffled knowing Muslim world to be bunch of useless redundant.

# I talked about sanction on Iran since 1979, yet you persisted asking "where is Iranian products in global market". Thank God you made mention of Russia. When Russia was bombarded with series of sanctions then, where were his scientific products in the global market? Even till now?

A serious country like Russia and Iran only used sanctions to their respective advantage: self reliance.

Yes, Iran has learnt and master a lot from Russian scientists. Icing on the cake is that her scientists and engineers have turned things around over the years. In 2009, Iran launched her first satellite into space with the help of China. 5 years later, and just last month her scientists were able to launched their locally made satellite successfully. You read the report that: Iran's growth rate in science and technology is 11 times more than the average growth of the world's output in 2009 and in terms of total output per year...

IRAN is not a nation that is being overhyped on media unlike many European countries. Had there no hindrance in her nuclear program in the last 10 years, she would have moved up the ladder more.
stop lying did satellite launch failed
Re: 40th Anniversary Of Islamic Revolution: What Are Iran Achievements? by justuschi50: 11:56am On Feb 15, 2019
Gaddafithe2nd:
I laughed at the ignorance of some people on this thread trying to discredit the OP. What the OP said is the fact. For those calling Iran a terrorist country, please, tell me the countries Iran has invaded or terrorized like US and Israel. Iran is a religious tolerant country that has Muslims, Jews, Christians and Zoroastrians in her parliaments but the media won't tell you that. Whether you like it or not Iran has become a shareholder in science and technology in the world despite all the sanctions from US and her allies.
hezbollah funding by iran, the group is notorious for bomding westerner, attack on Israel and the Islamic republic of iran is a major funding of shite a group that is gradually becominga terrorist group. go to iran an see how Christian arw treated

2 Likes

Re: 40th Anniversary Of Islamic Revolution: What Are Iran Achievements? by Haddock(m): 12:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

It baffles me too.

Very irrelevant post! Very out-of-place! Talking about a distant country's propaganda on the eve of our election? Who needs this nonsense right now? Very silly op and mod! Spits...

2 Likes

Re: 40th Anniversary Of Islamic Revolution: What Are Iran Achievements? by justuschi50: 12:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
Gaddafithe2nd:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fi-N5dQ01Y wactch this ok, muslim animal

1 Like

Re: 40th Anniversary Of Islamic Revolution: What Are Iran Achievements? by apelike1: 12:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
justuschi50:
yes i no iran has change but if u consider iran uses its technology for evil example Hezbollah funding by iran, which has hundred and thousand of rocket, and if iran acquire nuclear weapon Christian will be extinct in planet earth. by th way i am not a muslim i am a Christian,the violent nature of islam is destroying islam image that is y there will be no Islamist superpower. how can a religion promote violent in such a way it even order its follow to kill d infidel, have more weapon than the infidel and one imam will come and say islam is a religion of peace.
like what u just did trying to forcefully convert any one who quote u, so me quoting u now mean i must first convert to islam.
have u ever see Christian forcefully converting people that does not parctice there religion but in islam deminated country muslim kipnapping Christian girl and forcefully converting them before marrying them europe are also feeling the consequence of allowing muslim mirgrant into the territory. ever since d arrival of muslim mirgrant insecurity in europe have increase German girl complain of sexual assault by muslim arab even d so called muslim gulf nation d not take in mirgrant. to sum it up islam is a religion i. crisis, it need revolution, the qoran did to be change seriously, the increasing rate of terrorism in the World carry out by muslim in the name of the Islam is an evidence to show islam is not an peaceful religion even researcher said the cause of terrorism is not unemployment but radical islam. that all i have to say
there is one thing you suppose to know once a Muslim national or terrorist group try to hit on we Christian, there weapons always goes back to destroy themselves. Look at Boko Haram for example, them try to bomb churches but later start bombing there own moques and killing there own Muslim brothers.

Iran got sense because God has already warn them that if them do any harm to Israel there nation will be destroy.

So Iran are just making nuclear to destroy herself.

Just watch and relax an see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: 40th Anniversary Of Islamic Revolution: What Are Iran Achievements? by Afonjas: 12:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
SHIA ISLAM IS GREAT

3 Shares

Re: 40th Anniversary Of Islamic Revolution: What Are Iran Achievements? by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
justuschi50:
hezbollah funding by iran, the group is notorious for bomding westerner, attack on Israel and the Islamic republic of iran is a major funding of shite a group that is gradually becominga terrorist group. go to iran an see how Christian arw treated
For your information, Hezbollah is a political party in Lebanon and has right to defend herself from Isreal. Why didn't you blame Israel for sponsoring Al-Nusra front, ISIS and all Al-Qaeda affiliate in Syria. Your useless Israel persecuting your fellow blacks and sterilizing black women from not giving birth to children, you won't condemned that heinous act from the state of Isreal but jump to talk about Iran. Most Nigerian Christians like you are ignorant of what is happening in Israel. Israel don't like you blacks and Israel is not a christian state, in fact they hate you. Iran don't persecute Christians, if Iran do persecute christians they wouldn't have allowed Christians and non-Islamic faithfuls to be in her parliament.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40th Anniversary Of Islamic Revolution: What Are Iran Achievements? by justuschi50: 12:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
MicroBox:
Nigerians and religion..
Some just want to discredit based on reasons best known to them. Instead of some to learn a great deal from the post on how Iran is standing tall despite tough and brutal sanction by US and allies.
A year sanction on Nigeria will crumble it to the ground.
Israel is one of world leading countries in satellite technology and hacking but Iran have the technology to beat and bypass their system. So why the doubt or argument.
If Iran is to be just any other country, Israel would have attack Iran with backing by US and allies But they both know how capable Iran is.
Lastly don't think US and allies don't want to attack Iran and North Korea but its that both side will suffer collateral damage greatly.
Beside they attack Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and several other countries because they are just otherhttps://youtu.be/v2JP1xr_88U countries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fi-N5dQ01Y
when u watch this u will no why iran should be contain i perfer turkey to iran because it is less Islamic and offer religious freedom than iran and any other islamic countries

1 Like

Re: 40th Anniversary Of Islamic Revolution: What Are Iran Achievements? by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
Tell me which religion in the world doesn't have millitias. There are hundreds of Russians fighting in Ukraine for the Russian Orthodox church am sure the media do not tell you that, just like Vatican sponsoring wars during world war one. Oga do more research.
justuschi50:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fi-N5dQ01Y wactch this ok, muslim animal
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjepr7Czb3gAhXDx4UKHTcbDw8QzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.unian.info%2Fsociety%2F10390182-pro-russian-priests-collaborated-with-donbas-militants-in-2014-volunteer-says.html&psig=AOvVaw2_WA1FIXuJFpcHNNEZ6aJX&ust=1550315524921284
Re: 40th Anniversary Of Islamic Revolution: What Are Iran Achievements? by justuschi50: 12:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
Gaddafithe2nd:

For your information, Hezbollah is a political party in Lebanon and has right to defend herself from Isreal. Why didn't you blame Israel for sponsoring Al-Nusra front, ISIS and all Al-Qaeda affiliate in Syria. Your useless Israel persecuting your fellow blacks and sterilizing black women from not giving birth to children, you won't condemned that heinous act from the state of Isreal but jump to talk about Iran. Most Nigerian Christians like you are ignorant of what is happening in Israel. Israel don't like you blacks and Israel is not a christian state, in fact they hate you. Iran don't persecute Christians, if Iran do persecute christians they wouldn't have allowed Christians and non-Islamic faithfuls to be in her parliament.
political party defend openly say its ambition to destroy another country also saying allah want Israelto b destroy, also saying hitler was send by allah to punish d jew.
for d part of sterilizing woman it is a control measure because black give birth without planing, its is not in their culture, they are afraid of overpopulation, like what nigeria is suffering today, there northerner having children without resources to bring them up. it all control measure overpopulation is a threat especially in Nigeria but we think is normal

2 Likes

Re: 40th Anniversary Of Islamic Revolution: What Are Iran Achievements? by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
justuschi50:
political party defend openly say its ambition to destroy another country also saying allah want Israelto b destroy, also saying hitler was send by allah to punish d jew.
for d part of sterilizing woman it is a control measure because black give birth without planing, its is not in their culture, they are afraid of overpopulation, like what nigeria is suffering today, there northerner having children without resources to bring them up. it all control measure overpopulation is a threat especially in Nigeria but we think isi normal
Yes, Hezbollah said that. The state of Isreal was created in 1948, the present day Isreal is a stolen land. As long as Isreal occupies that territory where they are the Arabs/Muslims group won't make them known peace. Even Sakorzy once told Netanyahu that he is a liar, he lied about history. The state of Isreal was created by USA/UK not God.

A normal human being must not support sterilisation of women. That act is against human right and evil act. Even the Catholic preaches against sterilisation.
Re: 40th Anniversary Of Islamic Revolution: What Are Iran Achievements? by Naijaphobia(m): 12:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
Iran's growth scientifically and technologically ultimately could be attributed to their version of Islam which is SHIA and race. Shia permits western education and researches unlike their sunni brothers whose extremism make any form of knowledge from the west a haram. Persians are not Arabs and are even closer in race to the west just their religious preference which defer reason for their superiority in science and technology compared to their close neighbors who are mostly Arabs and sunnis.

1 Like

Re: 40th Anniversary Of Islamic Revolution: What Are Iran Achievements? by justuschi50: 12:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
Gaddafithe2nd:
Tell me which religion in the world doesn't have millitias. There are hundreds of Russians fighting in Ukraine for the Russian Orthodox church am sure the media do not tell you that, just like Vatican sponsoring wars during world war one. Oga do more research.
we one of dis u called is more burtal is it d terrorist dat want islam to dominate by killing all other religion or d Christian trying to defend their interest even researcher said the cause of terrorism is not unemployment but radical Islam, have you seen Christian forcefully converting people that does not practice Christianity, islam is too violent that is y u can never have an Islamic superpower,beside the iran and turkey u are praising arw not yet superpower but world power,ok

1 Like

Re: 40th Anniversary Of Islamic Revolution: What Are Iran Achievements? by AlBaqir(m): 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

grin Unfortunately it is in front page. You can add that to the list of your sorrows.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can A Muslim Work In A Brewery Or Tobacco Factory / Jumah Kareem, Jumah Mubarak. Haram? / Afghan Girl 'beheaded For Refusing Prostitution'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.