Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos (50705 Views)

Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions / Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years / Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos by Chelsea82: 8:54am On Feb 11, 2019
In new reports, the cause of the deaths of a gentleman and a lady discovered inside a engine-running vehicle just might not be as a result of the car’s air conditioning system as had been speculated.

Following the discovery of the deceased identified as Creative Director, Image World Visuals, Emmanuel Chetan, and Annie Akhadelor, reports had had it that the both of them died in the car as a result of a mechanical fault from the car’s air conditioning system.

But in a new report, as investigations into their deaths were taken, it’s been discovered that they just might have died as a result of poisoned drinks.

It was gathered that Emmanuel and Annie were on their way back from the club and were just a stone-throw to Emmanuel’s house but he had stopped and parked his car in a space belonging to another resident who usually parks his car there.

This resident then confronted Emmanuel, asking him to move his car and according to him, Emmanuel said he would move it but he was feeling uncomfortable at the time and so when he felt better, he would move.
Emmanuel was to be discovered dead later after local authorities were consulted and had to force open the car, they found containers of the drinks they allegedly consumed.

As at the time of filing this report, the corpses of Emmanuel and Annie had been recovered and deposited in the hospital for autopsy...As seen on FB.

See more photos of the couple here.⤵
http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/more-details-of-man-and-woman.html?m=1

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos by Learnstuffs: 8:56am On Feb 11, 2019
shocked

The heart of man is wicked.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos by Mintum: 9:00am On Feb 11, 2019
Hmmmn
Re: Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos by Headlesschicken(m): 9:01am On Feb 11, 2019
undecided Somebody pls advice that Motherphucka up dia advertising that betting sh!t to please shut d Phuck up..

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos by Davash222(m): 9:01am On Feb 11, 2019
An enemy can’t get to you to poison you. The enemy comes as friend. Let’s be mindful of the friends we keep.

RIP to them.

114 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos by vizkiz: 9:05am On Feb 11, 2019
An advice to y'all niggas who like clubbing.

Never leave your drink while you go to the bathroom or anywhere else. Always take your drink along

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos by NOC1(m): 9:06am On Feb 11, 2019
RIP.
It is most likely to be poison, but the narrative that mentioned club is not true if they club they meant is a party club house, because no good club grant you access with Shorts

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos by amaks: 9:10am On Feb 11, 2019
This should be in the crime section. Sad RIP to them. Poisoning, i though as much. Wickedness everywhere. Trust no one.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos by Davash222(m): 9:30am On Feb 11, 2019
NOC1:
RIP.
It is most likely to be poison, but the narrative that mentioned club is not true if they club they meant is a party club house, because no good club grant you access with Shorts
Oga, people dey wear boxers and slippers enter club now oo

50 Likes

Re: Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:40am On Feb 11, 2019
So he went clubbing dressing like that?.Well, RIP to both.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos by NOC1(m): 9:42am On Feb 11, 2019
Davash222:

Those days in school i drove to club with a sweet short and sneakers only for me to be bounced because of my short. i have to go buy a Denim from a hotel that night so that i will be admitted.

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos by Davash222(m): 9:48am On Feb 11, 2019
NOC1:

Those days in school i drove to club with a sweet short and sneakers only for me to be bounced because of my short. i have to go buy a Denim from a hotel that night so that i will be admitted.
Because you were still struggling then.

26 Likes

Re: Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:04am On Feb 11, 2019
Davash222:

... There's a difference between a club and a dancing bar. No club will allow such dressing,except a dancing bar. Here in Nigeria,every joint now calls themselves club once they have a space to dance.

13 Likes

Re: Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos by Hector09(m): 10:11am On Feb 11, 2019
Did autopsy say so or its just the usual nigerian guesing habit

35 Likes

Re: Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos by poso80: 11:25am On Feb 11, 2019
finally because that was so strange
Re: Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos by jeff1607(m): 11:25am On Feb 11, 2019
CLUBBING has one way or another led to the deaths of many youths

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos by Dandsome: 11:26am On Feb 11, 2019
So how did they come to conclusion that it's poisoned drinks if they didn't carry out any test?

10 Likes

Re: Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos by MarianaTrench: 11:26am On Feb 11, 2019
Did they test the drinks to confirm if it was poisoned...

If the deaths were as a results of poisoned drinks then I would expect them to have blood or foam on their lips

8 Likes

Re: Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos by Elslim: 11:26am On Feb 11, 2019
RIP

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 11, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos by IYANGBALI: 11:28am On Feb 11, 2019
Chelsea82:
CC
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Dominique
I'm suspecting the three of them
Re: Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos by ChiefSweetus: 11:34am On Feb 11, 2019
Implausible.
CO2 poisoning most likely. Their lips were even reddish, a standard symptom of such event

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos by calberian: 11:34am On Feb 11, 2019
MarianaTrench:
Did they test the drinks to confirm if it was poisoned...

If the deaths were as a results of poisoned drinks then I would expect them to have blood or foam on their lips

This isn't nollywood, please

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos by Godsgal(f): 11:34am On Feb 11, 2019
OH Man. what is life?
Do you have the slightest idea that, that fun might be your last?
so how prepared are you for after life... Eternity?

my thoughts

6 Likes

Re: Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 11, 2019
Learnstuffs:
shocked

The heart of man is wicked.
My heart is desperately wicked no man can know know it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South African Lady Sentenced For Life For Raping 10-year-old Boy / 40 'Yahoo Boys’ In White At Abuja Estate At Midnight Came For Engagement Party / Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.