Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Curvy Nigerian Trends In USA (instagram Handle) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Curvy Nigerian Trends In USA (instagram Handle) (2817 Views)

Curvy And Big Nyash Lady Showered With Praises As She Display Her Assets / NEWSBREAKING: Reno Omokri’s Facebook Profile, Instagram Handle Suspended / #IssaNigerianThing Trends On Twitter. See Funny Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Curvy Nigerian Trends In USA (instagram Handle) by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 11, 2019
Check out this curvy slay queen CHINAZA EBUKA currently trends as she covers daily magazines in the USA and bags an award for most curvy lady in USA
She wastes no time admonishing her country Nigeria she had this to say

“I may be lush radiant and beautiful but I’ll never forget my home Lagos “

She’s currently trending check her insta handle here

@briannafrancisca_jr

1 Like

Re: Curvy Nigerian Trends In USA (instagram Handle) by meobizy(f): 11:57am On Feb 11, 2019
OP, admonish is not the right word. Find a correct adjective.
My testosterone is high nowadays.
Ordinary pictures are making me rise.
I’m like a caveman looking for where to bury his bone.
Re: Curvy Nigerian Trends In USA (instagram Handle) by marvinsync(m): 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
Deja93:
Check out this curvy slay queen CHINAZA EBUKA currently trends as she covers daily magazines in the USA and bags an award for most curvy lady in USA
She wastes no time admonishing her country Nigeria she had this to say

“I may be lush radiant and beautiful but I’ll never forget my home Lagos “

She’s currently trending check her insta handle here

@briannafrancisca_jr

I see

(1) (Reply)

*unbelievable* NELSON MANDELA Is In Hell Fire / Is She Human Or A Doll?(photos!) / OMG!! Can This Be The Fattest Baby In The World? [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.