Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

The North Has A Big Role In This Election!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The North Has A Big Role In This Election!!! (741 Views)

North Has No Right To Complain Over Tinubu’s Appointments – Northern Forum / Doyin Okupe: North Has Not Forgiven Igbos For Killing Sardauna Of Sokoto / Senator Rochas Okorocha: Illiteracy In The North Has Negative Impact On Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The North Has A Big Role In This Election!!! by Jman06(m): 9:30am On Feb 11, 2019
And I'll continue to sensitize those of them on this forum. I'm doing that as part of my contribution towards the unity and progress of this great nation.

Please, dear northerners, a golden opportunity is knocking on your doors! Open your eyes and utilize this opportunity to replace Buhari with Atiku NOW. Failure to do that could be like shooting yourselves on the foot. It is akin to scoring an own winning goal at the dying minute of a crucial match.

Retire Buhari NOW that you have the chance!

We wouldn't mind that the North could retain power for the next 8years provided that the current hunger and poverty in the land is gotten rid of. I believe strongly in the duo of Atiku Abubarka and Peter Obi, given their wealth of experience and connections.
These men would deliver quality leadership and restore the nation to the path of greatness.

Please vote wisely! Use your heads( In Emmanuella's voice).
Re: The North Has A Big Role In This Election!!! by CDesigns: 9:31am On Feb 11, 2019
#Free #giveaway recharge cards to the First 50 people that follow us on Instagram @Chrysolitedesigns and like any 10 post on our page. DM your details afterwards. Tell Your Friends. Ema Dull, Check Our Page For Proof #chrysolitedesigns
Re: The North Has A Big Role In This Election!!! by Jman06(m): 9:41am On Feb 11, 2019
Those of them accusing Atiku of looting have not yet provided evidence to back up such accusation. Atiku has not been convicted by any court of law!

They said he can't enter the US, but he proved them wrong by going to the US.

Atiku is wealthy simply because he knows how to invest and make money.
Re: The North Has A Big Role In This Election!!! by dessywayne(m): 9:44am On Feb 11, 2019
Proudly Atikulated grin grin

1 Like

Re: The North Has A Big Role In This Election!!! by Jman06(m): 10:23am On Feb 11, 2019
I know that if the North unite against rigging, nobody would dare rig this election.
Re: The North Has A Big Role In This Election!!! by abduljabbar4(m): 11:36am On Feb 11, 2019
Buhari is collecting at least 70%. No sentiments

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Has A Big Role In This Election!!! by Jman06(m): 2:07pm On Feb 11, 2019
abduljabbar4:
Buhari is collecting at least 70%. No sentiments
Just because of the small change the BMC crew is giving you, you don't want to pity innocent Nigerians who are suffering under this administration!

Bro, this is not sentiment! It is the cry of the suffering Nigerians!

Remember, poverty has no friend!

Poverty has no tribe!

Hunger dey this country bad bad and it does not respect anybody regardless of their tribe, religion, region or political affiliation!

Retire Buhari and vote Atiku to continue!
Re: The North Has A Big Role In This Election!!! by Jman06(m): 2:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
This election will determine if Hausa people are truly politically smart or not
Re: The North Has A Big Role In This Election!!! by mrvitalis(m): 2:33pm On Feb 11, 2019
Jman06:
Just because of the small change the BMC crew is giving you, you don't want to pity innocent Nigerians who are suffering under this administration!

Bro, this is not sentiment! It is the cry of the suffering Nigerians!

Remember, poverty has no friend!

Poverty has no tribe!

Hunger dey this country bad bad and it does not respect anybody regardless of their tribe, religion, region or political affiliation!

Retire Buhari and vote Atiku to continue!

Please can u tell me what way innocent Nigerians are suffering now that they have not suffered before

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Has A Big Role In This Election!!! by Jman06(m): 2:51pm On Feb 11, 2019
mrvitalis:

Please can u tell me what way innocent Nigerians are suffering now that they have not suffered before
Ok

1. Prizes of essential commodities skyrocketed without commensurate increase in people's income. Even to increase minimum wage na wahala

2. More job losses have been recorded under this administration than the previous ones! People who had jobs lost them, not to talk of employing those who never had

3. More online beggars have been recorded under this administration. Even here on nairaland more people have resorted to begging for survival

4. When I was doing my first degree, I survived on 10k monthly allowance! Now that I'm doing a second degree, 30k na manage I dey manage am monthly

5. Bro, more Nigerians have been killed under this administration, especially in the middle belt where herdsmen slaughter people like goats with reckless abandon. Boko haram too have continued to ravage the people of northeast

6. Power supply is at its lowest! This administration failed to build on the power infrastructure left on ground by the previous administration

Bro, unless you live in another world, the ineptitude of this government is very glaring for any honest Nigerian to see. Only those who have sold their conscience for a little change would claim not to see the failure of this government.
Re: The North Has A Big Role In This Election!!! by mrvitalis(m): 3:04pm On Feb 11, 2019
Jman06:
Ok

1. Prizes of essential commodities skyrocketed without commensurate increase in people's income. Even to increase minimum wage na wahala

2. More job losses have been recorded under this administration than the previous ones! People who had jobs lost them, not to talk of employing those who never had

3. More online beggars have been recorded under this administration. Even here on nairaland more people have resorted to begging for survival

4. When I was doing my first degree, I survived on 10k monthly allowance! Now that I'm doing a second degree, 30k na manage I dey manage am monthly

5. Bro, more Nigerians have been killed under this administration, especially in the middle belt where herdsmen slaughter people like goats with reckless abandon. Boko haram too have continued to ravage the people of northeast

6. Power supply is at its lowest! This administration failed to build on the power infrastructure left on ground by the previous administration

Bro, unless you live in another world, the ineptitude of this government is very glaring for any honest Nigerian to see. Only those who have sold their conscience for a little change would claim not to see the failure of this government.

Lol all these are just assumption

2 Likes

Re: The North Has A Big Role In This Election!!! by Jman06(m): 6:54pm On Feb 11, 2019
mrvitalis:

Lol all these are just assumption
Bro, you obviously don't live in Nigeria
Re: The North Has A Big Role In This Election!!! by Jman06(m): 12:13am On Feb 19, 2019
Northerners! Open your eyes!
Re: The North Has A Big Role In This Election!!! by slivertongue: 12:15am On Feb 19, 2019
say NO to next level of incompetence

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido Mocks Buhari On His Instagram Page / SPORT BETTING Scammers / Fight In Ikeja Collation Centre As APC Tries To Tamper With Results (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.