Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,576 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Why The Crowd That Welcomed Atiku In Kano Means Nothing To Me - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Crowd That Welcomed Atiku In Kano Means Nothing To Me (32354 Views)

PDP Rally: How Adamawa People Welcomed Atiku (Videos) / Aerial View Of Crowd That Welcomed Atiku In Oyo (Video) / See How Ekiti People Welcomed Atiku In Ekiti State-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Crowd That Welcomed Atiku In Kano Means Nothing To Me by banio: 4:22pm On Feb 11, 2019
bedspread:
The Above is the Definition of Self Consoling! Nothing more!

The mammoth crowd of President Atiku pain the Op.

Atiku is a go goal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Crowd That Welcomed Atiku In Kano Means Nothing To Me by AMvanquish: 6:27pm On Feb 11, 2019
@OP. This is your personal analysis. As a proud kwankwasiya supporter let me give you my objective analysis.
As it stands buhari's would still win Kano Presidential votes but don't expect the large margin of 2015. Buhari's undoing is endorsing Gandollars, this alone has put off alot of his supporters. If he can endorse Gandollars despite evidence clearly showing him collecting kickbacks. So what is Atikus crime without any evidence. I guess Kano votes are really needed hence the endorsement.
As far as the presidential contest in Kano is concerned, Atiku would take a large chunk of those votes, maybe 35-45%.
But the governorship is what most supporters are interested in. As it stands, it is 50-50. And we know the APC are going to rig massively but we would not make it easy for them.
And forget social media, the pictures you see are just the half. Our support base round the state is massive. If a Census is to be conducted, I'm pretty sure almost each household in Kano has a kwankwasiya supporter.

1 Like

Re: Why The Crowd That Welcomed Atiku In Kano Means Nothing To Me by Clerverly: 10:25am On Feb 12, 2019
Acheron:

Pally, nawa o

How e no bi? wink
Re: Why The Crowd That Welcomed Atiku In Kano Means Nothing To Me by ikechimarten(m): 10:38am On Feb 12, 2019
atiku we come 2019 PDP we will all vote for a better tomorrow
Re: Why The Crowd That Welcomed Atiku In Kano Means Nothing To Me by Acheron: 1:58pm On Feb 12, 2019
Clerverly:

How e no bi? wink
It could have been worse. You balance last cwp? I for use the opportunity ask you, "why this failure?"
Re: Why The Crowd That Welcomed Atiku In Kano Means Nothing To Me by Clerverly: 2:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
Acheron:

It could have been worse. You balance last cwp? I for use the opportunity ask you, "why this failure?"

Elpaso SSO?
Re: Why The Crowd That Welcomed Atiku In Kano Means Nothing To Me by Acheron: 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2019
Clerverly:

Elpaso SSO?
O yes.
Re: Why The Crowd That Welcomed Atiku In Kano Means Nothing To Me by Clerverly: 8:30pm On Feb 12, 2019
Acheron:

O yes.

Nope! Farm matters.
Re: Why The Crowd That Welcomed Atiku In Kano Means Nothing To Me by Acheron: 5:32am On Feb 13, 2019
Clerverly:

Nope! Farm matters.
Hopefully, next one then
Re: Why The Crowd That Welcomed Atiku In Kano Means Nothing To Me by Clerverly: 6:44am On Feb 13, 2019
Acheron:

Hopefully, next one then

No egbe!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

After 25 Years Of Blackout, Atiku’s Home Town Gets Electricity / APC Governors At Their Meeting In Abuja Yesterday (Photos) / Army Denies Withdrawal Of Soldiers From Abia - EGWU EKE II Commences Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.