Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Man Asks Desmond Elliot Money To Buy A Generator. See His Reply - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Asks Desmond Elliot Money To Buy A Generator. See His Reply (53419 Views)

lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) / Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply / Hope Davido Bought The Porsche In Chioma’s Name - Check His Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Asks Desmond Elliot Money To Buy A Generator. See His Reply by celebgistz: 9:35am On Feb 11, 2019
Nigerian actor and politician, Desmond Elliot gave a hilarious response to a man who said he needed money to buy a new generator to replace his old one.

The Lagos state honorable was sent a tweet by a follower of his, begging that his faulty generator be replaced by Desmond, since it got knocked. According to the man, he is a barber and he does not have money to get another one.

Desmond then replied him that he can afford to give him money to ring his generator not to buy a new one because that is what he also does.

According to Desmond, everyone must learn to mange resources well in this period, till Nigeria reaches a fulfilled destination.

See below

Source:https://www.mtetimes.com/2019/celebrities/desmond-elliot-hilariously-responds-to-man-who-asked-him-for-money-to-buy-a-new-generator

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Desmond Elliot Money To Buy A Generator. See His Reply by celebgistz: 9:35am On Feb 11, 2019
Lol

3 Likes

Re: Man Asks Desmond Elliot Money To Buy A Generator. See His Reply by happybee: 9:45am On Feb 11, 2019
Hehehe gringrin

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Desmond Elliot Money To Buy A Generator. See His Reply by nrexzy: 9:49am On Feb 11, 2019
So him use d guy catch Cruz baa

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Desmond Elliot Money To Buy A Generator. See His Reply by kiddoiLL(m): 10:00am On Feb 11, 2019
Dude pointed out what was wrong with gen n his situation abi?? n he said assist him with any amount abi?? I don't see where he asked money for new gen.
Nigerian Bloggers and how they exaggerate stuffs can lead to untimely death I swear.

156 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Asks Desmond Elliot Money To Buy A Generator. See His Reply by CuddleBear(f): 10:11am On Feb 11, 2019
On another thread he replied with this.
So which one should we believe

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Desmond Elliot Money To Buy A Generator. See His Reply by itspzpics(m): 10:15am On Feb 11, 2019
Lol

Ijebu Garri Served As Meal At An Expensive Glamorous Wedding >>> SEE PHOTOS & WATCH VIDEO HERE

Re: Man Asks Desmond Elliot Money To Buy A Generator. See His Reply by Prettyvicc: 10:26am On Feb 11, 2019
cheesy

Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. See Photos Here

Re: Man Asks Desmond Elliot Money To Buy A Generator. See His Reply by iHart(m): 11:26am On Feb 11, 2019
Hahaha, no be only ring am, make him piston am join. Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Desmond Elliot Money To Buy A Generator. See His Reply by greatness247: 12:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
lol. epic
Re: Man Asks Desmond Elliot Money To Buy A Generator. See His Reply by wunmi590(m): 12:24pm On Feb 11, 2019
Nice reply from a responsible politician.

At least he's giving him money to ring it.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Asks Desmond Elliot Money To Buy A Generator. See His Reply by baliyubla: 12:24pm On Feb 11, 2019
Managing period till he gets back to office to loot again will reckless abandon. Elliot only succeeded in exposing the ideology of the evil party.

Btw, how much is I pass my neighbor that a representative can’t help the SME guy with?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Desmond Elliot Money To Buy A Generator. See His Reply by ainas247: 12:25pm On Feb 11, 2019
grin Nothing wrong in asking for help..

Put your business on Google and get more clients check my profile to see new results

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Asks Desmond Elliot Money To Buy A Generator. See His Reply by DigitalBot: 12:25pm On Feb 11, 2019
He actually helped..

That's kind on him.

Do sell online?

You need to see my signature

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Desmond Elliot Money To Buy A Generator. See His Reply by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 11, 2019
cool

3 Likes

Re: Man Asks Desmond Elliot Money To Buy A Generator. See His Reply by Albert0011(m): 12:26pm On Feb 11, 2019
I ask for it o..i didn't beg for it.

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Desmond Elliot Money To Buy A Generator. See His Reply by lonelydora: 12:26pm On Feb 11, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Desmond Elliot Money To Buy A Generator. See His Reply by Yambee: 12:26pm On Feb 11, 2019
Nigerians beg too much.

Once upon a time, the Nigerian men had pride. But now, i don't even know where and how we lost it.

Online now,begging is now a full job.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Desmond Elliot Money To Buy A Generator. See His Reply by Pidginwhisper: 12:26pm On Feb 11, 2019
I still no see where the guy take beg for money to buy new Gen undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Desmond Elliot Money To Buy A Generator. See His Reply by Gidah: 12:27pm On Feb 11, 2019
Yes Na so no time to dey form wetin person no be
Re: Man Asks Desmond Elliot Money To Buy A Generator. See His Reply by femi4: 12:27pm On Feb 11, 2019
CuddleBear:
On another thread he replied with this.
So which one should we believe
he said he can assist him with money to ring it not buy a new one
Re: Man Asks Desmond Elliot Money To Buy A Generator. See His Reply by MrAnele(m): 12:27pm On Feb 11, 2019
Cool reply

See my signature
Re: Man Asks Desmond Elliot Money To Buy A Generator. See His Reply by noble71(m): 12:27pm On Feb 11, 2019
grin Buhari Economy no de smile
Re: Man Asks Desmond Elliot Money To Buy A Generator. See His Reply by Emekadollars(m): 12:27pm On Feb 11, 2019
Him still try

I sell all kinds of furniture both home and office.
Phone/WhatsApp 07013038612.
Re: Man Asks Desmond Elliot Money To Buy A Generator. See His Reply by Burger01(m): 12:27pm On Feb 11, 2019
smiley
Re: Man Asks Desmond Elliot Money To Buy A Generator. See His Reply by Amina2019: 12:27pm On Feb 11, 2019
even money to ring the generator go reach by new one .
celebgistz:
Nigerian actor and politician, Desmond Elliot gave a hilarious response to a man who said he needed money to buy a new generator to replace his old one.

The Lagos state honorable was sent a tweet by a follower of his, begging that his faulty generator be replaced by Desmond, since it got knocked. According to the man, he is a barber and he does not have money to get another one.

Desmond then replied him that he can afford to give him money to ring his generator not to buy a new one because that is what he also does.

According to Desmond, everyone must learn to mange resources well in this period, till Nigeria reaches a fulfilled destination.

See below

Source:https://www.mtetimes.com/2019/celebrities/desmond-elliot-hilariously-responds-to-man-who-asked-him-for-money-to-buy-a-new-generator
Re: Man Asks Desmond Elliot Money To Buy A Generator. See His Reply by MrSix: 12:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
Errrm
Re: Man Asks Desmond Elliot Money To Buy A Generator. See His Reply by UEDIBO: 12:30pm On Feb 11, 2019
tell him to send account number? willing to help

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Nabila Fash, Oritsefemi's Wife / M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) / Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.