Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Mother-in-law - Episode 14 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mother-in-law - Episode 14 (511 Views)

My Mother In-Law (Episode 1) / Mother-in-law - Episode 2 / Mother-in-law - Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mother-in-law - Episode 14 by Jameskyrian(m): 9:53am On Feb 11, 2019
*Mother-in-law - Episode 14*

����‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂

Emmanuel's predicament becomes more gloomy
With deep groans, Janet began to cry. She had not had to cry much since they began to date. However, her cries were usually too hard for Emmanuel to deal with. Emmanuel resisted it all he could, and when he was about to leave the bedroom, he walked over to her, tapped her on the back and said tacitly, “It is all going to be fine. I think I have figured it out.” Janet was eager to hear what he figured out.

“Okay can you let me in on it? What is responsible for your male organ crashing?” she asked. Emmanuel ignored her and left the room, banging the door behind him as loud as he could. Janet shook terribly where she sat, clutching her chest.To her, it was a dream.....

Continue reading on the link

� � � � � � � � �

https://jkcyno.com/2019/02/11/mother-in-law-episode-14/

(1) (Reply)

Tall Tales! / Ans This,i Will Subscribe For Anyone That Got It Correctly / Please Help Me Explain This Broadly, I Dont Understand It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.