Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Seun Kuti And His Partner, Yeide At The Grammy's Last Night - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti And His Partner, Yeide At The Grammy's Last Night (33817 Views)

Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) / Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja / Photo Of Fela Kuti And Femi Falana, His Personal Lawyer (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti And His Partner, Yeide At The Grammy's Last Night by springtech(m): 12:52pm On Feb 11, 2019
Seun balling like him father.
Re: Seun Kuti And His Partner, Yeide At The Grammy's Last Night by dokie: 12:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
Africanness:
Awwn! I love seeing couples in love. kiss

Even though he didn't win. I'm sure they had an awesome experience.

You bet they did. Being a Grammy nominee is an achievement on its own.
Re: Seun Kuti And His Partner, Yeide At The Grammy's Last Night by i2know2(m): 12:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
Wowo geh
Re: Seun Kuti And His Partner, Yeide At The Grammy's Last Night by Fadomero(m): 12:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
as for me Seun is d biggest naija act for nw congrat bro
Re: Seun Kuti And His Partner, Yeide At The Grammy's Last Night by McAausim: 12:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
grin
ChiefAzubuike:
This girl bobby go sweet put prick for middle o like way dem take put butter for middle of 2 slices of bread.

Re: Seun Kuti And His Partner, Yeide At The Grammy's Last Night by Alejob: 12:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
grin
Re: Seun Kuti And His Partner, Yeide At The Grammy's Last Night by MrGoogle88: 12:55pm On Feb 11, 2019
The real musician, not all this wozkid komkom rubbish...
Re: Seun Kuti And His Partner, Yeide At The Grammy's Last Night by Olajah81: 1:00pm On Feb 11, 2019
I can't laugh alone����

Only in Ashawo house will u hear these:

*1. Abeg cum make I wear cloth.
2. Oga do fast naa.
3. See ds osho free man, u like better toto u no wan pay money.
4. Make am 5k nah, i go Bleep u well.
5. U neva release? Haa!!!
6. Na only Bleep u pay for oo, no dey touch my breast.
7. Bros abeg do, make i go hustle.
8. Customer, customer hw far naa.
9. Add 1k make i suck ur prick.
10. See ur small prick (chuckles).
11. Wetin naa. Since u dey do ds tin u nefa cum. Toto dey pepper me abeg.
12. Hw much u giv me wey u dey find doggy?
13. Come I will do u well 2day.
14. Abeg get up, e don do. Na so una go dey take tramadol.
15. Na ur mama leg u wan carry up. Abeg respect ursef
16. Wetin u drink come?
17. Oga ppl dey wait outside, hurry up abeg.
18. No carry dat condom comot here oo. No be me una go use do juju.
19. Na talk u wan talk abi na Bleep.
20. Hian!!! Abeg i no dey kiss.
21. Na on top 1,500 u wan change style?
22. No dey turn turn me like dat biko.
23. Oga i swear if ds condom burst u must bring money for medicine oo.
24. Oga yellow, come Bleep better toto.
25. Fine boy come naa, i will do u frm back.
26. Abeg i no dey suck prick for 2k.
27. Wait make i see dat boil for ur prick. Na so una go dey carry disease.
28. Ds one don pass short time oo.
29. Oga abeg use condom, abi u wan share goloria giv me?
30. Touching body - 200, kissing mouth - 250, suckn breast - 300, short time - 500, skin to skin- 1000. Overnight - 2500. If u wan suckn prick u add 500 extra.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti And His Partner, Yeide At The Grammy's Last Night by wonlasewonimi: 1:05pm On Feb 11, 2019
Which kain metal koste be this
Re: Seun Kuti And His Partner, Yeide At The Grammy's Last Night by omooba969(m): 1:10pm On Feb 11, 2019
jaysleeky19:
he really deserves to win this award

Wetin he sing?undecided
Re: Seun Kuti And His Partner, Yeide At The Grammy's Last Night by RexTramadol1: 1:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
HavocGirlMile99:

We know. Hediot

Lmao

So you know! shocked
Re: Seun Kuti And His Partner, Yeide At The Grammy's Last Night by mubby4real(m): 1:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
Factfinder1:
Wife or partner Lovely boob's she's got
Wife too na partner abi you you no know.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti And His Partner, Yeide At The Grammy's Last Night by Mjevwe(m): 1:43pm On Feb 11, 2019
Her breast wan fall out of her cloth.
Re: Seun Kuti And His Partner, Yeide At The Grammy's Last Night by Hades2016(m): 1:49pm On Feb 11, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
This girl bobby go sweet put prick for middle o like way dem take put butter for middle of 2 slices of bread.
okay sir
Re: Seun Kuti And His Partner, Yeide At The Grammy's Last Night by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 11, 2019
dalhjana:

yeah, at least they were able to travel abroad
Lols this is not his first time ttavelling abroad o. Dude even vacations & tours abroad sometimes. He has his regular crowd at the shrine there dt pay their tickets. Hes not on them afropop artist levels, wt booking shows, but hes not hungry. The whole grammy nominee experience is luxury on another level is what im talking about. The swags that companies give them alone sef. And then also obviously he gets to mingle wt other like-minded people.

Being a nominee alone already opens doors for some opportunities for u to work with amazing people; if he decides to take those opportunities. I hope he makes a lot of money out of all this.
Re: Seun Kuti And His Partner, Yeide At The Grammy's Last Night by femi4: 2:24pm On Feb 11, 2019
HavocGirlMile99:

We know. Hediot
Is it your breast?...why are you crying more than the bereft?
Re: Seun Kuti And His Partner, Yeide At The Grammy's Last Night by elonize(m): 3:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
is dat a yellow teeth I c, shocked shocked :obut money dey to take make am white n.a.
C firmino teeth,n.a. shinning starsstar
Re: Seun Kuti And His Partner, Yeide At The Grammy's Last Night by Justiceleague1: 3:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
I love Yoruba girls.. however, meanwhile,thunda Faya all Coneheads

grin
Re: Seun Kuti And His Partner, Yeide At The Grammy's Last Night by Jason007: 4:04pm On Feb 11, 2019
This is what you call a picture perfect couple
Re: Seun Kuti And His Partner, Yeide At The Grammy's Last Night by Jason007: 4:06pm On Feb 11, 2019
This is what you call a picture perfect couple
Re: Seun Kuti And His Partner, Yeide At The Grammy's Last Night by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 11, 2019
femi4:
Is it your breast?...why are you crying more than the bereft?

Stop quoting me
Re: Seun Kuti And His Partner, Yeide At The Grammy's Last Night by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2019
RexTramadol1:

Lmao

So you know! shocked

Yes I know
Re: Seun Kuti And His Partner, Yeide At The Grammy's Last Night by femi4: 6:14pm On Feb 11, 2019
HavocGirlMile99:

Stop quoting me
ok ma
Re: Seun Kuti And His Partner, Yeide At The Grammy's Last Night by Geesanni: 3:54pm On Feb 12, 2019
YAP BRO THEY REALLY DESRVER IT.THEY ARE THE BOMB.
Strongbest:
Nice. They look very happy together.
Those Soweto Choir guys deserve the award truly. They do good music for real.

Check my thread out if you have passion for production business:

www.nairaland.com/1798724/

Make money and thank me later.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

MI: I Won’t Reply Vector Anymore, I'm Busy / Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) / Boluwatife Balogun's 6th Birthday: Shola Ogudugu Celebrates Son's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.