|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,213,858 members, 4,832,964 topics. Date: Monday, 25 March 2019 at 08:51 AM
|Senior Accountant by SDHR: 10:36am On Feb 11|
• Producing an accurate set of month-end accounts, with comparisons to forecasts and previous periods
• Prepares monthly profit and loss accounts and the balance sheet for senior management.
• Assisting in preparing budgets and business planning, including projected revenues and profits margins.
• Reconciling bank statements on a monthly basis
• Provides Tax planning and ensuring legislation is followed regarding VAT, Consumption Tax and PAYE.
• Ensuring Legislation is followed regarding, Licencing such as Hotel Licence, Liquor Licence, motor vehicle licencing
• Manages debtors and minimising/eliminates bad debts by adhering to Hotel debtor’s policy.
• Responsible for full implementation of interdepartmental P& L accounts and proper daily trade postings
• Analyses financials and recommends the most prudent financial actions and options to Operations and
• Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
• Diploma, Higher National Diploma or Degree in Accountancy.
• Membership of a professional accounting organisation
• Must be fluent in English Language
• Very analytical in figures and good in budgets and forecasts.
• At least 5 years relevant experience at the level of an Accountant for a large corporate.
• Knowledge of preparation of budgeting process
• Accountancy skills, ideally honed in a hospitality environment
• IT knowledge, as transactions are done through computerised systems, electronic cash tills and so on.
• Data processing skills, including spread sheet packages
• Analytical and communication skills
• Ability to meet strict deadlines
• Strong leadership skills.
To apply, suitable candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44