Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London (77064 Views)

Diezani Alison-Madueke Charged With Bribery By UK Police / FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale / Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by flyca: 11:07pm On Feb 11, 2019
Jessyjack:
You are a bigger fool.... You might earn me a barn ban because say na you dey Garri me....? Idiot!!!! Now that he snapped her,did it bring back the looted fund....? The idiot was looking for cheap popularity and fellow idiots like you are responding to it.... Ode!
I would have thought you were also part of the people enjoying the loot, but looking at your DP, you are just another random unintelligent online trool. Girl, you look sick. You are sick! No wonder you cannot tell your left from right. I just wished I saw you initial stupid comment earlier. angry

He shammed a treasury looter! Diezani and others deserve worse. And yes, he's got the popularity he craved for. Now you can locate the nearest lagoon. Fuuuuuuuuuul!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by DeepNuggets: 12:34am On Feb 12, 2019
Ugosample:

?

You really believe what you typed up there? cheesy grin

if the economy is growing, the effects of poverty will not be felt much.

Economic growth= increases economic activity

And with the economy growing slower than the population growth rate

suffering has increased undecided

Yes i do, I'm not voting if i was i would vote for him but i know you lot are determined to vote Atiku in so do so and let's see how much of a good man he is too.
I would say more but it's pointless since you'll keep asking rhetorical questions.
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by nextnear(m): 1:13am On Feb 12, 2019
AlhajiYoung:
Guess who I just saw while driving to work in North West, London?? Diezani Alison Madueke. The moment she noticed I wanted to snap her, she quickly moved very fast away from me. I was gonna come down to ask her about our yams, but the traffic was moving.

#osquare78
ma'am on the run.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by odaniel1(m): 1:14am On Feb 12, 2019
So hot even in old age and 'fake' cancer, i wanna bone her.. sad
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by youngakodex: 3:35am On Feb 12, 2019
ALL OF UNA WEY UNA DEY SUPPORT ATIKULATE WILL CRY AND SUFFER FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS IN JESUS NAME AMEN.......EVEN BUHARI DEAD STILL BETTER PASS ATIKU OBI JONATHAN WIKE SARAKI DOGARA OBJ FAYOSE DINO DEZIANA WHO ELSE ALL THE PDP MEMBERS INCLUDING FANS......NA THUNDER GO STRIKE ON TOP UNA........FOR NOT SUPPORTING BUHARI ESPECIALLY IGBO PEOPLE....I KNOW UNA NO GO RULE THIS COUNTRY AGAIN UNTIL END TIME TO UNA
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:34am On Feb 12, 2019
Jessyjack:

Is he snapping to get back the money stolen.....!?
he's letting us know the thief is Hale n hearty so that we can re open the case..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by Berankis: 6:14pm On Feb 13, 2019
Jessyjack:

Yes, same reason you will die in poverty if you don't mind your business.... How does the picture of her trekking restore back the looted treasury.....? Why didn't the guy get down from the car and drag her back to Nigeria......? Snapping picture and telling is you saw Allison.... So we should applaud him or what....? You obviously do not reason!

We shall see...
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by swaggerjack: 3:28am On May 25, 2022
Bump...chop and clean mouth cry
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by swaggerjack: 12:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
AlhajiYoung:
Nawa hoo
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Difference Between 2015 And 2019 Postponement Of Elections / Did The Oba Of Lagos "Leave His Throne For Buhari" Yesterday? / Northern Women Protest In Abuja, Demand Referendum For South-East To Choose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.