Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? (13979 Views)

We Girls Dont Like Sex On Bed We Mostly Like It In Bush And HARDCORE / Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners / Eudoxie Yao Celebrates Her Birthday In Bikini In Pool (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by EmekaBlue(m): 11:51am On Feb 11, 2019
We always claim black is beautiful and natural, this and that but I'm yet to see our girls flaunt this so called beauty in nigerian beaches...All you see is ladies dressed like grannies. No one is confident enough to wear bikini.

Seems white chicks are cleaner,skin tight and more sexy than our women

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by Jayslicky: 12:00pm On Feb 11, 2019
It is because most of them yansh is full of krawkraw and their boobs are pulling down like ogbono soup. I was at the bar beach last week, the irritating bodies of the girls i saw there almost made me vomit, even the girls that had pretty faces and big butt were not excluded.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by ojun50(m): 12:04pm On Feb 11, 2019
Eh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by stephleena(f): 12:06pm On Feb 11, 2019
if the naija girls begin Wear the Bikinis,na the same men go be the first to call them oloshos and farm tools.. mtcheew

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by majamajic(m): 12:11pm On Feb 11, 2019
no safe place to keep the their clothes if they remove it,
that's main reason,
cos I know they wear bikinis in swimming pools,

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by ajaymina(m): 1:16pm On Feb 11, 2019
majamajic:

that's main reason,

Your head de reason fire!!

One naira wahala no de ur head at all...

Keep it up.

U will leave longer if u continue reasoning like dis

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by EmekaBlue(m): 1:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
Jayslicky:
It is because most of them yansh is full of krawkraw and their boobs are pulling down like ogbono soup. I was at the bar beach last week, the irritating bodies of the girls i saw there almost made me vomit, even the girls that had pretty faces and big butt were not excluded.
hahaha....i also think this is d truth and major reason

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by EmekaBlue(m): 1:24pm On Feb 11, 2019
stephleena:
if the naija girls begin Wear the Bikinis,na the same men go be the first to call them oloshos and farm tools.. mtcheew
nobody call them olosho when they manage to wear in swimming pools
Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by EmekaBlue(m): 1:26pm On Feb 11, 2019
majamajic:

that's main reason,

so where do they keep their bags and other belongings...this is just a cheap excuse...who really steal clothes in d beach

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by Khd95(m): 3:47pm On Feb 11, 2019
see person head ache cheesy sad shocked
Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by CreepyBlackpool: 3:58pm On Feb 11, 2019
You just looking for who to bodyshame and slutshame
Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by princfred(m): 4:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
Are they through with who to siphon as to keep a fit and firm body to showcase?
Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 11, 2019
Jayslicky:
wat irritating tinzs did u see? @ op. the reasons why a number of naija girls refuse wearing bikinis at the beach is cos they are shy or they dont want to be branded as olosho by some guys.u know how naija be.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 11, 2019
princfred:
Are they through with who to siphon as to keep a fit and firm body to showcase?
hm my guy there are some naija babes dat have firm and fit body oo.iyam talking of flat tummy,round behind and well shaped legs.if dem pull cloth comot for yu na so ur mouth go jus hang open.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by PolymathDave(m): 5:30pm On Feb 11, 2019
We Nigerians shouldn't be following all these bad trends.
As Christians/Muslims, our women "religiously" aren't supposed to dress in that manner, they are meant to dress "decently".

Morally speaking, I also encourage the fact that most Nigerian girls don't wear bikini.
Just because the Europeans and other people dress that way.

Doesn't make it a "MUST" for our women to follow in their footsteps.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2019
Nigerian bar beach or lekki beach is not thesame as Miami Beach or California beach.

Nigerian beaches are filled with agboro boys, if they see woman wearing bikini or thong, they will assault the woman.

Nigerian beaches are run by area boys while American beaches are run by the community.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by ElsonMorali: 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2019
Nudity isn't exactly part of the average African culture.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by hysteresis: 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2019
European gals do go for waxing before wearing bikinis on the beach..

It would not look nice to wear a bikini without waxing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by efembaba(m): 5:57pm On Feb 11, 2019
Our societal culture doesn't permit that. We are morally responsible people

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by Sirventor01(m): 5:59pm On Feb 11, 2019
What exactly do you wish to achieve with this thread?
You would be so quick to body sham this girls,backlash them and say so many demeaning things about Nigerian girl forgetting you also have them as sisters,nieces,wifes,girlfriends and so on.
See make I tell you I know naija girls wey be say if u see there body,u go literally lick the ground wey dem waka pass....am out

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by Pusyiter(m): 7:08pm On Feb 11, 2019
Why should they wear bikini when they don't appreciate what God has given them
Unlike the foreigners
The average Naija babe has inferiority complex
The fat ones complain they are too fat
The slim ones complain they are too lepa
The short ones feel too short and unsexy
While the tall ones feel unattractive.
Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by Twoclans(f): 7:10pm On Feb 11, 2019
Pusyiter:
Why should they wear bikini when they don't appreciate what God has given them
Unlike the foreigners
The average Naija babe has inferiority complex
The fat ones complain they are too fat
The slim ones complain they are too lepa
The short ones feel too short and unsexy
While the tall ones feel unattractive.

Ahhhhhh my pusyiter has finished us . cheesy

Guy take it easy cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 11, 2019
Jayslicky:

Where's your 8 pack? I'm waiting

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by Headlesschicken(m): 7:14pm On Feb 11, 2019
grin Cos of leopard looking stretch marks on their bum bums...
Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by marvin906(m): 7:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
Individual difference..
Some just ain't comfortable with their body..
Some are just shy..
Some are just being careful not to be bashed..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by Pusyiter(m): 8:33pm On Feb 11, 2019
Twoclans:

Ahhhhhh my pusyiter has finished us . cheesy

Guy take it easy cool
Abi na lie? shocked
Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by Ozkar: 8:41pm On Feb 11, 2019
ElsonMorali:
Nudity isn't exactly part of the average African culture.
lol. Sure about that?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2019
stephleena:
Most of the men on this forum are nothing but Hypocrites!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by ElsonMorali: 8:49pm On Feb 11, 2019
Ozkar:
lol. Sure about that?

True I can only speak to the cultural values of the Yoruba people that I am a part of.

There was never a time when nudity was acceptable. Not then, and definitely not now. Never mind the influx of borrowed american culture that celebrates nudity and open sexuality.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by Ozkar: 9:22pm On Feb 11, 2019
ElsonMorali:

True I can only speak to the cultural values of the Yoruba people that I am a part of.

There was never a time when nudity was acceptable. Not then, and definitely not now. Never mind the influx of borrowed american culture that celebrates nudity and open sexuality.
then say Yoruba, not African. In some cultures in modern-day Africa (especially eastern and southern), people still walk about near-näked either daily or during ceremonies. We aren't even talking about the past now.

Nudity is a part of the human past, present and future.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] / Ladies Post Pictures Of Ur Guy Let See / Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.