Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

What Are You Allergic To?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are You Allergic To?? (799 Views)

Did My Son Have An Allergic Reaction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are You Allergic To?? by opejulie10: 12:11pm On Feb 11, 2019
is there anyone in the house allergic to carbon monoxide,I keep sneezing when I smell that stuff,pls is there any remedy because it can be quite embarrassing when I start sneezing in public due to carbon monoxide. cryis there anyone in the house allergic to carbon monoxide,I keep sneezing when I smell that stuff,pls is there any remedy because it can be quite embarrassing when I start sneezing in public due to carbon monoxide.
Re: What Are You Allergic To?? by Alphafeezay(m): 12:14pm On Feb 11, 2019
Buhari and his supporters

1 Like

Re: What Are You Allergic To?? by opejulie10: 1:57pm On Feb 11, 2019
Alphafeezay:

lol... like seriously.... Buhari don offend people

1 Like

Re: What Are You Allergic To?? by opejulie10: 1:57pm On Feb 11, 2019
Alphafeezay:

lol... like seriously.... Buhari don offend people

1 Like

Re: What Are You Allergic To?? by Uyi168: 8:45am On Feb 12, 2019
Allergic to useless threads...
Re: What Are You Allergic To?? by lilmax(m): 10:20am On Feb 12, 2019
stress
Re: What Are You Allergic To?? by Abcruz(m): 9:08pm On Feb 12, 2019
I'm allergic to lawlessness
Re: What Are You Allergic To?? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 13, 2019
Op, I'm allergic to u embarassed
Re: What Are You Allergic To?? by MARKone(m): 5:31am On Feb 14, 2019
opejulie10:
is there anyone in the house allergic to carbon monoxide,I keep sneezing when I smell that stuff,pls is there any remedy because it can be quite embarrassing when I start sneezing in public due to carbon monoxide. cryis there anyone in the house allergic to carbon monoxide,I keep sneezing when I smell that stuff,pls is there any remedy because it can be quite embarrassing when I start sneezing in public due to carbon monoxide.

Carbon Monoxide is odorless, how you smell it?
Re: What Are You Allergic To?? by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 15, 2019
MARKone:

Carbon Monoxide is odorless, how you smell it?
embarassed
Re: What Are You Allergic To?? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
Lies...

(1) (Reply)

The Most Important Skill You Must Learn To Succeed In Anything You Do! / What I Learned Late In Life! / Quality Duvet And Bed Sheet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.