Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Davido In Port Harcourt For Atiku Campaign - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido In Port Harcourt For Atiku Campaign (34793 Views)

Yul Edochie Goes From House To House To Campaign For Atiku And Obi / Regina Daniels New Boyfriend Reacts To Regina Daniels In Atiku Campaign / Hushpuppi: Don't Vote For Buhari, He Has Failed Us, Vote For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido In Port Harcourt For Atiku Campaign by asobo: 3:30pm On Feb 11, 2019
Lordofthewest:
I wonder what will become of this guy's career when Atiku losses the election. The dude is just so immature,even if you no fit support young candidates shebi you go just keep quiet and be neutral like WIZKID. Not suprised though his family is part of those benefiting from illegal money in this country.
Look at who is talking. If his family is benefitting from illegal money, what stops your demented president from investigating them. Media trial as usual. What will hit you this Saturday will take a century for you to recuperate.
Re: Davido In Port Harcourt For Atiku Campaign by Online4u: 3:32pm On Feb 11, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMY36Vr2ta8

Massive Crowd At Rivers State PDP Presidential Campaign Rally
#BetterNigeria #PDPRiversRally #BetterWithAtiku #AtikuObi

#TheAtikuPlan #PDPRiversRally The @OfficialPDPNig Presidential Campaign Rally is holding today in Port Harcourt, Rivers State. We invite all our members and teeming supporters to participate enmass. Come, #LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain

Port Harcourt people we hail oh!!! The future President of our country don reach una side. Come out and join the campaign for a #BetterNigeria #PDPRiversRally #BetterWithAtiku #AtikuObi

Re: Davido In Port Harcourt For Atiku Campaign by asobo: 3:36pm On Feb 11, 2019
AlhajaChinyere:
WHY ARE THEY HIDING OBITUARY, WHY IS PDP HIDING THE FLAT ISI VP candidate!
Ibo people all over Nairaland and Twitter like say e go pass their 5%....
Moronic being, Osibanjo was not in kwara this morning. Obi was in Abia state this morning and is presently at the Port Harcourt rally accompanied by governor Victor Ikpeazu. I just hope you don't commit suicide this weekend.
Re: Davido In Port Harcourt For Atiku Campaign by firo08(m): 3:38pm On Feb 11, 2019
Lordofthewest:
I wonder what will become of this guy's career when Atiku losses the election. The dude is just so immature,even if you no fit support young candidates shebi you go just keep quiet and be neutral like WIZKID. Not suprised though his family is part of those benefiting from illegal money in this country.

Why are you so pained dude.

This is how to spot a typical afonaj because they get pissed off when others are aiming high.
Re: Davido In Port Harcourt For Atiku Campaign by ledamaster(m): 3:40pm On Feb 11, 2019
Lordofthewest:

Its okey to deny his uncle his rightful mandate, and its ok for Tinubu to feed fat from Nigerias money. you must be extremely dumb to think Nigerians will fall for this your hypocracy.
Re: Davido In Port Harcourt For Atiku Campaign by AlhajaChinyere: 3:41pm On Feb 11, 2019
asobo:
Moronic being, Osibanjo was not in kwara this morning. Obi was in Abia state this morning and is presently at the Port Harcourt rally accompanied by governor Victor Ikpeazu. I just hope you don't commit suicide this weekend.

Suicide kwa? Forget that thing........e no go pass 5% na!
Re: Davido In Port Harcourt For Atiku Campaign by hollywater: 3:43pm On Feb 11, 2019
Lordofthewest:
Have you forgotten his uncle was rubble of the governorship election he won pump and clear by this same APC?
Re: Davido In Port Harcourt For Atiku Campaign by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:54pm On Feb 11, 2019
ledamaster:

Its okey to deny his uncle his rightful mandate, and its ok for Tinubu to feed fat from Nigerias money. you must be extremely dumb to think Nigerians will fall for this your hypocracy.

[b]
Wonderful Opportunity In Real Estate Biz -Admission Open Strictly For The Passionate

Hello Men and Ladies,

YOU WORK as a Marketer for a Bank or Firm.
And You are given a target of about #10m to #30m to meet Monthly.
Your Salary is 50k - 200k.
� You leave Your house very early.
�Work for at least 8 hours, receive insults & even get sexually harassed by potential Clients.
� Get home late and don't have time to prepare even a decent meal
�No time for Family/husband/ wife/children/Friends
� Your health is going down & You need to sleep.
� No real Savings to Your name
�You can't afford a Vacation
� Neither can You afford a Shopping spree @ Shoprite sef
� No time for God.

YET at the end of the day, week and month, you make millions for Your Employer.
My Dear, one day, Your 'engine' will quench out of stress.
And Your Employer will quietly replace You. Asap

Why not use all those ginger & build something worthwhile for Yourself? Be your OWN boss with HIGHER PAY & LESS STRESS.
It's not all about 'HARD WORK' but 'SMART WORK'

Are You ready to EARN what You really DESERVE by joining us today?

Comment I AM READY and I will help you get started

For further inquiry, check my signature below and click on the WhatsApp chat link or;
Call/WhatsApp +2348027390046, 08034113771.
email: forbeshomes.ng@gmail.com[/b]
Re: Davido In Port Harcourt For Atiku Campaign by mtstyle(m): 4:05pm On Feb 11, 2019
Re: Davido In Port Harcourt For Atiku Campaign by Skodiswayze(m): 4:08pm On Feb 11, 2019
SURE THING BRO, OUT OUT OUT
I WONDER WHY BUBUS FAMILY AREN'T CAMPAIGNING FOR HIM
COS THEY KNOW THEIR HEAD IS A slowpoke/FAILURE

Chisaedhor:
grin

Kicking out the Zombie is our collective mandate
Re: Davido In Port Harcourt For Atiku Campaign by henrysam(m): 4:44pm On Feb 11, 2019
Lordofthewest:
Once he continue to play good music he will still be in Vogue and his fans will continue to love him.
Have you ever thought of what will happen to you if buhari wins this election?
Re: Davido In Port Harcourt For Atiku Campaign by AlhajaChinyere: 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2019
AlhajaChinyere:
WHY ARE THEY HIDING OBITUARY, WHY IS PDP HIDING THE FLAT ISI VP candidate!
Ibo people all over Nairaland and Twitter like say e go pass their 5%....
Re: Davido In Port Harcourt For Atiku Campaign by Larryndelaw: 6:43pm On Feb 11, 2019
Built2last:

Because all his fans are from Osun abi. Have you had your medication? And who told you his father contested. I understand your confusion. Kano has changed the game.
You see your life. There is an old saying that if you say you want to buy clothes for someone, we must firstly look at the one you wear on your neck.U claim Davido has 10millions followers that will vote for Atiku, why can't his followers in OSun state vote for his father during the last govership election?
His uncle is indirectly his father if you dont know what is culture and family. Ask Davido he Will tell you that the last PDP candidate in osun is his equally father. Where are u from?

Do u even see Mr Adeleke himself campaigning in Osun during the last governorship election?[b][/b]
Re: Davido In Port Harcourt For Atiku Campaign by Larryndelaw: 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
hollywater:
Have you forgotten his uncle was rubble of the governorship election he won pump and clear by this same APC?
You see your life?
Who did inec declared as the winner?
Why laying claim to futility?
Re: Davido In Port Harcourt For Atiku Campaign by oganoble(m): 10:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
Lordofthewest:
he has a right to support whosoever he choses. He has his reasons and is better of than those celebrities pretending not to care about what’s happening in the country. But if I may ask you, who you Dey support sef
Re: Davido In Port Harcourt For Atiku Campaign by Lovemaester: 11:05pm On Feb 11, 2019
Tobyarab:
Outspoken celebrity, unlike others who are fearful of the government.carry go bro.one Love.
you are a big fool, is he outspoken or just being partisan, outspoken means speaking up against the ills being perpetrated by the govt, partisan means supporting the opposition who did worse things when they were in power.
Re: Davido In Port Harcourt For Atiku Campaign by Lovemaester: 11:11pm On Feb 11, 2019
asobo:
Look at who is talking. If his family is benefitting from illegal money, what stops your demented president from investigating them. Media trial as usual. What will hit you this Saturday will take a century for you to recuperate.

idiot if buhari goes after them na u will say is witchunt, you guys can no longer talk of onnoghen after writing to EU, UK and UN, all you do is support corruption and looting am nt surprised you love atiku
Re: Davido In Port Harcourt For Atiku Campaign by asobo: 10:18am On Feb 12, 2019
Lovemaester:

idiot if buhari goes after them na u will say is witchunt, you guys can no longer talk of onnoghen after writing to EU, UK and UN, all you do is support corruption and looting am nt surprised you love atiku
I won't exchange insult with you but I repeat what will hit you next year will take you a decade to recover.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah / Peruzzi Biography, Profile & Lifestyle / 4 Nigerian Celebrities Who Beat Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.