Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,576 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Powerbank For Your Phones And Laptop - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Powerbank For Your Phones And Laptop (1561 Views)

American Used Iphones, LG And Samsung Phones And Laptops for sale / Get Paid In Your Home As U Recharge Your Phones, GOTV, STARTIMES, DSTV Etc / Get Incredible And Amazing New Experience With Your Phones And Cameras (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Powerbank For Your Phones And Laptop by Alejob: 12:49pm On Feb 11, 2019
Are you in need of a portable energy solution that is efficient and can be carried around without stress ..... I recommend Mobile Power Solution for you

This setup can power your Laptop (10-24hrs+) , CCTV, Mifi, Modems, Phone/Tab (a week)

Here comes the solution to your constant visit to the fuel station another icing on the cake is that it is exceptionally mobile.....you easily charge at work and use at home or add solar panel to charge it during the day

If you are into freelancing, coding, programing, manuscript editing, data analysis or working with Autocad, Revis, Archicad or work for lengthy hours on laptops or phones.......

It can be recharge in about 5 hours. Compatible with all laptop and many electronic device.... Supplies 5v,12v, and 19v concurrently!

Extremely mobile and therefore
Improves productivity and entertaining hours everywhere and anywhere
Compact and easy to carry about
Quite affordable and no maintenance needed

Price: 35k

For more info, contact: 08065316307

Cheers!

https:///send?phone=2348065316307

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puMRpTOwnNM

1 Like

Re: Powerbank For Your Phones And Laptop by Alejob: 10:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
wink

Re: Powerbank For Your Phones And Laptop by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 01, 2019
Been looking for ur former thread
What happened to it?
Re: Powerbank For Your Phones And Laptop by Nobeluscabral: 12:37pm On Mar 02, 2019
MRSAMWEBTECHIE:
Been looking for ur former thread
What happened to it?
Same here

Cc alejob
Re: Powerbank For Your Phones And Laptop by Alejob: 1:56pm On Mar 02, 2019
Nobeluscabral:

Same here

Cc alejob

It got hidden by Oga admins due to my too much advert.... I don't blame them though. Only that when hunger wire you, you can hardly control how hard you push the hustle to the chagrin of those task to keep things sane here. We are still very much around and rendering our essential commodity to those who need it the most.

1 Like

Re: Powerbank For Your Phones And Laptop by Nobeluscabral: 4:23pm On Mar 02, 2019
Alejob:

It got hidden by Oga admins due to my too much advert.... I don't blame them though. Only that when hunger wire you, you can hardly control how hard you push the hustle to the chagrin of those task to keep things same here. We are still very much around and rendering our essential commodity to those who need it the most.
Sorry about that I'm sure it won't no other person than that silly Mynd4 guy
Re: Powerbank For Your Phones And Laptop by Alejob: 7:31pm On Mar 02, 2019
Nobeluscabral:

Sorry about that I'm sure it won't no other person than that silly Mynd4 guy

Bro you don invite am come this thread with that mention o o..... I dey fear the hammer grin
Re: Powerbank For Your Phones And Laptop by Nobeluscabral: 8:05pm On Mar 02, 2019
Alejob:

Bro you don invite am come this thread with that mention o o..... I dey fear the hammer grin
Lol na only 4 i put i sabi the idiot well well
Re: Powerbank For Your Phones And Laptop by Alejob: 6:41am On Mar 03, 2019
winkmart:

Where is your location

I can ship to everywhere.... Let's discuss via chat. I'm at Akure at the moment
Re: Powerbank For Your Phones And Laptop by yommen: 7:46am On Mar 04, 2019
Like how many items can it charge at the same time? What is the mAh capacity of the battery?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Powerbank For Your Phones And Laptop by khattab008: 9:42pm On Mar 14, 2019
Anyone using this laptop power bank should please do a review.
Re: Powerbank For Your Phones And Laptop by martowskin1(m): 8:29am On Mar 26, 2019
Is this guy real?

Who can vouch for him?
Re: Powerbank For Your Phones And Laptop by Thunday1005(m): 10:32am On Jan 06, 2020
martowskin1:
Is this guy real?

Who can vouch for him?

He is real got one from him last year February
Re: Powerbank For Your Phones And Laptop by Iceyjay(m): 8:18am On Mar 23, 2020
Thunday1005:

He is real got one from him last year February
Does it last? how was your experience using it?

(1) (Reply)

Interior Venetian Blinds For Sales / Premier League And Carling Cup Weekend Score Predictions! / Just Reveal This Money To That Employer And Earn N6.25 Per Employee Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.