Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,945 members, 7,806,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Insists Buhari Is Dead, Blasts PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Insists Buhari Is Dead, Blasts PDP (1201 Views)

VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) / Wike Blasts PDP Senators, Reps Over NASS Election / Nnamdi Kanu Insists Atiku Is From Cameroon, Reveals More Details (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Insists Buhari Is Dead, Blasts PDP by sir3pu(m): 1:02pm On Feb 11, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has blasted the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, for attacking him over his claim that Atiku Abubakar was from Cameroon.

Nnamdi Kanu also insisted that President Muhammadu Buhari was dead and has been replaced with Jubril al Sudani fron Sudan.

He maintained that he was not for any political party, describing anyone thinking otherwise as twisted, perverted and ignorant.

He stated:

“Every political party in the zoo are all Fulani owned. Fulani conquered Hausa and Hausa helped them to conquer parts of Yorubaland as such, we IPOB don’t have any business in zoo presidential elections.”

“When I said Buhari was dead and replaced by a double, an imposter, Jubril al-Sudani from Sudan, Lai Mohammed and APC machinery said Nnamdi Kanu has been bought over by PDP, he is working for the opposition and has been paid millions of dollars to disparage and smear the name of Mohammadu Buhari and ridicule Nigeria in the eyes of international countries.

“Now that I have said the simple verifiable truth that Atiku Abubakar is a Cameroonian by birth but became a Nigerian by Choice (Referendum), PDP are up in arms saying Nnamdi Kanu signed a pact with the APC led Federal Government and is working for APC to deplete the votes of South East whilst he’s far away in London.

These PDP e-rats and their Alimajiri APC counterparts remind me of the stupefying ignorance of Jihadists all over the world.

“When you catch them perpetrating their usual atrocity they tell you its Israel and the West sponsoring terror attacks against their own citizens. They never confront the truth starring them in the face. How twisted, perverted and ignorant they are.

“It was this same Atiku they are dying for today that joined the same late Buhari they want IPOB to vote out to chase Jonathan out of Aso Rock. How many times will a Fulani rule Nigeria?

How many times will people allow Fulani only presidential candidates? What type of god created these PDP e-rats? I asked a question on my page which nobody has been able to answer to date.

“What do you think other Nigerians will say, especially Yoruba, if Apapa Wharf and Tin Can Island were shut down and every maritime trade moved to Calabar and Igweocha?

“Do you think Fulani caliphate will allow another ethnic group to rule Nigeria the same number of years as themselves?

If the might of the Nigerian state and international media conspiracy could not defeat IPOB, how much less this band of self loathing reprobates.

“They may have learnt.”

Source: https://wiseloaded.com/nnamdi-kanu-insists-buhari-is-dead-blasts-pdp/
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insists Buhari Is Dead, Blasts PDP by Justpd: 1:07pm On Feb 11, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu you're still irrelevant till after elections.

Let's send the senile geriatric back to daura first, before we decide your fate for working with him at the expense of your brothers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insists Buhari Is Dead, Blasts PDP by Chikpat(m): 1:11pm On Feb 11, 2019
Nnamdi Malu is a millipede

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insists Buhari Is Dead, Blasts PDP by dedonfranco(m): 1:13pm On Feb 11, 2019
Advance Madness.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insists Buhari Is Dead, Blasts PDP by ashacot: 1:18pm On Feb 11, 2019
but nnamdi, your minions are now atikulating na. Atiku is now the king of biafraland

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insists Buhari Is Dead, Blasts PDP by ipobarecriminals: 1:24pm On Feb 11, 2019
smiley wink cheesy grin cool grin cheesy grin grin confused Pigs and idiots

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insists Buhari Is Dead, Blasts PDP by limeta(f): 1:25pm On Feb 11, 2019
This the man
You got to give it to him
If you down with Buhari fcckyou too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insists Buhari Is Dead, Blasts PDP by Heartbender: 1:25pm On Feb 11, 2019
Hahaha...abandoned properties in Port Harcourt dey hungry am, oil dey hungry am, sea port, air port dey hungry am, lands dey hungry am....he is renaming Obomotu...lol. Ojukwu flee, he is fleeing and next time would be his death and those of his minions

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insists Buhari Is Dead, Blasts PDP by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:31pm On Feb 11, 2019
too many thing wey I don read come dey confuse me about this guy......no even knw where to start......I just tire

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insists Buhari Is Dead, Blasts PDP by SouthEastFacts: 1:32pm On Feb 11, 2019
I will choose AtikuObi over Mazi Osondu Kanu, anytime, anyday.

This man is a fraud. Thursday he said he will call international press conference on Saturday to prove to the whole world that Buhari is really dead. As usual, he deceived his zombies again like he did in Isreal when he bragged he would invite forensic experts from USA to unmask Jibril

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insists Buhari Is Dead, Blasts PDP by abduljabbar4(m): 1:36pm On Feb 11, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
I will choose AtikuObi over Mazi Osondu Kanu, anytime, anyday.

This man is a fraud. Thursday he said he will call international press conference on Saturday to prove to the whole world that Buhari is really dead. As usual, he deceived his zombies again like he did in Isreal when he bragged he would invite forensic experts from USA to unmask Jibril

They are now denying their god cownu.

Next level

4+4

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insists Buhari Is Dead, Blasts PDP by SouthEastFacts: 1:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
abduljabbar4:

They are now denying their god cownu.
Next level
4+4
You can take him xombie

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insists Buhari Is Dead, Blasts PDP by Ojiofor: 1:47pm On Feb 11, 2019
Why is Nnamdi Kanu silent on continued detention of his parents if he didn't have a deal with APC led government, why is he not asking for their unconditional release?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insists Buhari Is Dead, Blasts PDP by bastardmod: 1:54pm On Feb 11, 2019
Idiot go and treat your leprosy before coming to lecture your betters. I don't blame you, I blame those doing contribution for you to be having money for data to tweet nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insists Buhari Is Dead, Blasts PDP by sammy99(m): 1:56pm On Feb 11, 2019
Even if we eventually get d biafra we are fighting for,i will never support nnamdi kanu as d leader cos his ways are not straightforward and does not understand a leadership role.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insists Buhari Is Dead, Blasts PDP by TIGRITIS: 1:56pm On Feb 11, 2019
ashacot:
but nnamdi, your minions are now atikulating na. Atiku is now the king of biafraland
Exactly.

And the good thing is that atiku is a fulani thief from Cameroon. The same fulani they insulted few days ago.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insists Buhari Is Dead, Blasts PDP by gidgiddy: 2:05pm On Feb 11, 2019
Justpd:

Let's send the senile geriatric back to daura first, before we decide your fate for working with him at the expense of your brothers.

You remind of the fools who were shoring 'Sao baba in 2014/15. They were all saying that the coming of Buhari will make things better

Now 4 years later, things are much worse

It does not matter who gets elected, Atiku or Buhari, nothing is going to change

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insists Buhari Is Dead, Blasts PDP by seborrhic: 2:11pm On Feb 11, 2019
After realizing that his pact with APC to help Buhari return has been decoded and exposed,this DSS helped abscondee is now trying to revamp his vastly fading influence.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insists Buhari Is Dead, Blasts PDP by teufelein(f): 2:14pm On Feb 11, 2019
sir3pu:

Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has blasted the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, for attacking him over his claim that Atiku Abubakar was from Cameroon.

Nnamdi Kanu also insisted that President Muhammadu Buhari was dead and has been replaced with Jubril al Sudani fron Sudan.

He maintained that he was not for any political party, describing anyone thinking otherwise as twisted, perverted and ignorant.

[b]He stated:

“Every political party in the zoo are all Fulani owned. Fulani conquered Hausa and Hausa helped them to conquer parts of Yorubaland as such, we IPOB don’t have any business in zoo presidential elections.”

“When I said Buhari was dead and replaced by a double, an imposter, Jubril al-Sudani from Sudan, Lai Mohammed and APC machinery said Nnamdi Kanu has been bought over by PDP, he is working for the opposition and has been paid millions of dollars to disparage and smear the name of Mohammadu Buhari and ridicule Nigeria in the eyes of international countries.

“Now that I have said the simple verifiable truth that Atiku Abubakar is a Cameroonian by birth but became a Nigerian by Choice (Referendum), PDP are up in arms saying Nnamdi Kanu signed a pact with the APC led Federal Government and is working for APC to deplete the votes of South East whilst he’s far away in London.

These PDP e-rats and their Alimajiri APC counterparts remind me of the stupefying ignorance of Jihadists all over the world.

“When you catch them perpetrating their usual atrocity they tell you its Israel and the West sponsoring terror attacks against their own citizens. They never confront the truth starring them in the face. How twisted, perverted and ignorant they are.

“It was this same Atiku they are dying for today that joined the same late Buhari they want IPOB to vote out to chase Jonathan out of Aso Rock. How many times will a Fulani rule Nigeria?

How many times will people allow Fulani only presidential candidates? What type of god created these PDP e-rats? I asked a question on my page which nobody has been able to answer to date.

“What do you think other Nigerians will say, especially Yoruba, if Apapa Wharf and Tin Can Island were shut down and every maritime trade moved to Calabar and Igweocha?

“Do you think Fulani caliphate will allow another ethnic group to rule Nigeria the same number of years as themselves?

If the might of the Nigerian state and international media conspiracy could not defeat IPOB, how much less this band of self loathing reprobates.

“They may have learnt.”

Source: https://wiseloaded.com/nnamdi-kanu-insists-buhari-is-dead-blasts-pdp/[/b]

Nnamdi Kanu, the wise man from the East....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insists Buhari Is Dead, Blasts PDP by teufelein(f): 2:16pm On Feb 11, 2019
....never forget to remember this!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insists Buhari Is Dead, Blasts PDP by teufelein(f): 2:36pm On Feb 11, 2019
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insists Buhari Is Dead, Blasts PDP by tossie101(f): 2:38pm On Feb 11, 2019
Justpd:

Gbam!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insists Buhari Is Dead, Blasts PDP by vufety: 3:10pm On Feb 11, 2019
dead or alive he has won the next election

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insists Buhari Is Dead, Blasts PDP by teufelein(f): 3:15pm On Feb 11, 2019
On 14.02.2019 there'll be an epochal IPOB live broadcast direct from London with many international press houses specially from USA where the issue of the Dead Buhari will be finally rest to peace. stay tune from 18:00 Biafran Time.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insists Buhari Is Dead, Blasts PDP by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 11, 2019
How I wish nairalanders can ignore the messenger and focus on his message.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insists Buhari Is Dead, Blasts PDP by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 11, 2019
Justpd:

That as how you focused on sending Jonathan back to otueke. Now you're focused on sending buhari back to daura. 2023,you'll focus on sending back to adamawa. Continue, that is how you'll spend your whole life waiting for the election to send thieves back to their villages and Nigeria will never change.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insists Buhari Is Dead, Blasts PDP by Khd95(m): 3:25pm On Feb 11, 2019
atiku do u have tattoo on ur bombom,yes or no

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insists Buhari Is Dead, Blasts PDP by Mariory(m): 3:26pm On Feb 11, 2019
lol this is so funny.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is Already The Winner Says Inec Chairman / There Was No Election In Kano- Kwakwaso / Just In: NBC Shuts Down AIT, Ray Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.