Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Man Stones His Father To Death - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Man Stones His Father To Death (425 Views)

Benin Man Claims The Oba Of Benin Is Father To Obi Of Onistha / Meet Ezelekhae's Benin Crown Prince And His Father, Oba Ewuare ii (Photos) / Alaafin Of Oyo Visits Ayaba Maryam Adeniran Adeyemi, Wife Of His Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Stones His Father To Death by SUPRRA: 1:56pm On Feb 11, 2019
A 32-year old man, Rufus Akande, has been arrested by men of the Edo State Police Command for allegedly killing his 75 years old father, Usman Akande with a stone. Rufus was said to have committed the act inside the late father’s cashew farm at Ibillo, Akoko-Edo local government area. He was alleged to have used a stone to hit his father severally after an argument inside the farm. State Police Commissioner, Hakeem Odumosun, said late Usman told his son not to enter the farm again which made his son to attack him. Rufus, however, denied hitting his father with a stone. He said his father was chasing him around the farm with a cutlass and fell down hitting his head on a stone. “I did not kill my father. He was pursuing me and he fell down. The stone was on the ground. My father died six days later at the hospital.” Odumosun said the suspects would soon be charged to court.
Re: Man Stones His Father To Death by SUPRRA: 10:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
OK

(1) (Reply)

i / Police Whisk Away ‘monarch’ As Protest Rocks Oyo Community Over New King / Jewelry Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.