Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

I Am In Charge, Zamfara Problems Will Be Fixed Before Elections, Buhari Vows - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am In Charge, Zamfara Problems Will Be Fixed Before Elections, Buhari Vows (278 Views)

Atiku, Tinubu, Obi, Kwankwaso Must Publish Their Assets Before Elections - SERAP / 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows / Zamfara Stalemate Will Be Resolved Before Elections – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Charge, Zamfara Problems Will Be Fixed Before Elections, Buhari Vows by AreaNews: 1:58pm On Feb 11, 2019
Presidenti Muhammadu Buhari says the crisis surrounding the candidates of the All Progressives Congress in Zamfara State would be resolved before the elections.

He said this on Sunday in Gusau, the Zamfara State capital, while addressing party supporters during the presidential campaign rally in the state.

He said that the Zamfara issue would be resolved before the elections.

He said INEC must...

Read more details here
http://areanews.ng/?p=2785

Re: I Am In Charge, Zamfara Problems Will Be Fixed Before Elections, Buhari Vows by abduljabbar4(m): 2:05pm On Feb 11, 2019
The slayer of onnoghen and his e-rats
The nightmare of shalamlushdie and pashukwudi
The killer of pdp
The terrorist of corrupt thieves
The disciplinarian of ipob pigs and cownu
The leader of next level movement
The tormentor of gej
4+4 Sai Buhari/Osinbajo

(1) (Reply)

Use Your INDEX FINGER On The Ballot Paper. / Govt Accuses PDP Of Planning To Scuttle Poll / Is Reno The Mediators?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.