₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,257,688 members, 4,938,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2019 at 07:57 AM

Multiplier Of Corruption In Economy Like Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Multiplier Of Corruption In Economy Like Nigeria (48 Views)

Strong Momentum & Continuous Growth In Economy Further Show Buhari Is Working / Isn't It Time For Us To Bring Back White People To Control Our Economy Like SA? / Governor El-Rufai Spotted In Economy Class While Travelling From Abuja To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Multiplier Of Corruption In Economy Like Nigeria by collybright58(m): 3:24pm On Feb 11
I stumbled on this FB post and I think more people need to see it.

Please read and make your contribution.

Re: Multiplier Of Corruption In Economy Like Nigeria by SaiATKUOBI2019: 3:33pm On Feb 11
Even if Atiku creates 20 million jobs annually, your average BMC rodent will not be able to get employment.
There is very limited need for an online agberoe whose only best skills is to haul insults and lies.I have never come across any APC member that said Buhari goof in so so area..
I began to think if we have gotten another perfect being without blemish.
When I was growing up, I was told human are bound to make mistakes, but this is quite different since I knew APC.The APC is not in anyway interested in free and fair elections because they know they can never win fair and square.
This is an insurance policy.
First they have pacified the SW to accept all injustice as political expediencies towards a phantom Yoruba Presidency which will never ever come. Now they are looking for a procured legal backing to the massive rigging they intend to commit.If anyone tells you the reason Buhari is not working is that
he inherited corruption, tell them great leaders don't blame
people and events for their failures. They simply accept
responsibility and move on. Ask them, what has Buhari
done after all the fake promise of fixing power in 6wks,
reducing pump price to #45 naira, making N1 equal to a $ 1,
stopping Boko Haram etc. It's a shame.
The inferno truth is, corruption started from heaven when
Satan violated a privilege given him. That never stop God's
works.
He waited for God to create man and brought his
lawlessness and corruption into the garden of Eden.
God wasn't moved. He introduced a redemption plan; The
Savior was born, sadly, Judas Iscariot was there.
Not discouraged yet, He gave us God the Holy Spirit.
If anyone tells you the reason Buhari is not working is that
he inherited corruption, tell them corruption is rooted in the
DNA of homo sapiens ( Latin: wise man ) because we are
just mere mortal infected with a virus of good & evil.
Yet, great leaders don't blame people and events for their
failures. They simply accept responsibility and move on."After the usual paparazzi that attended all those killings, deployment of troops, announcements of curfews and hypocritical political statements, all the noise would disappeared to be replaced with the routine of dangerous politicking, endless talking and tribalism...until another massacre...
Are we a people without conscience? Isn’t it already obvious that we are under a government that is clearly without the answers? Are we so unserious as a people, suffering from a case of chronic collective dementia, that over 120 people dead in one day and we still go on as if all is well, while some youth retards amongst us still canvass for this government?As of today, The International Organisation for Migration IOM, have reported an increased in violence brought about by terrorism in the North East, they say over 59,000 Nigerians have been displaced in the last three months, and that’s despite claims of victory against terrorism.
Our troops are not motivated, they are left on their own, to war against an enemy that the government has been accused to be systematically empowering by paying ransoms running into billions of naira to... As a write, Borno, Adamawa, and Yobe and in fact the entire North-East is experiencing the worst form of humanitarian crisis Nigeria has ever seen...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video- Stone Hit Buhari's Head At Ogun ,tinubu Flings APC Flag,oshiomhole Booed / Middle Belt Leaders, Groups Restate Support For Olawepo- Hashim / Youths Be Wise In The Forthcoming Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.