Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

How Buhari was disgraced at APC Presidential Rally In Ogun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari was disgraced at APC Presidential Rally In Ogun (3204 Views)

Revealed: How Fayose Was Disgraced At Ado Monarch Daughter's Church Wedding / Amaechi Caught Sleeping In Calabar As Buhari Was Commissioning Projects (Pics / Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Buhari was disgraced at APC Presidential Rally In Ogun by ImDStar: 4:02pm On Feb 11, 2019
Pls drop your comment if you watched that.
Re: How Buhari was disgraced at APC Presidential Rally In Ogun by madridguy(m): 4:06pm On Feb 11, 2019
APC is finished, then why hiding under a day old moniker? Mtchew

ImDStar:
Pls drop your comment if you watched that.

3 Likes

Re: How Buhari was disgraced at APC Presidential Rally In Ogun by ejifranks(m): 4:07pm On Feb 11, 2019
It was an all out war at the scanty stadium. The govenor had to beg for calm. Security had to shield PMB and other dignitaries present. APC a house divided against itself. Its shameful i must say.

In other News
I was a buharist in 2015 but I reject this Next Level ...

Sowore would have done it for me but i dont want to waste my vote so I am getting ARTICULATED sharpaly...

16 Likes

Re: How Buhari was disgraced at APC Presidential Rally In Ogun by dassyslimmy(m): 4:09pm On Feb 11, 2019
It was so dramatic

when Aregbe and Oshiomole told the people at d rally abt who to vote for march 2........ the APM members started shouting nd throwing things

but Buhari said they sud vote for anybody...... but wen he raised the hand of APC governorship candidate.. pple started throwing at Buhari`s direction thank God for those security guys ..

1 Like

Re: How Buhari was disgraced at APC Presidential Rally In Ogun by KunleyY19(m): 4:13pm On Feb 11, 2019
Amosun Most be really stubborn tho...
Why can't he stop APM members from attending just like in Imo when AA members didn't cause rancour...

1 Like

Re: How Buhari was disgraced at APC Presidential Rally In Ogun by ImDStar: 4:38pm On Feb 11, 2019
KunleyY19:
Why can't he stop APM members from attending just like in Imo when AA members didn't cause rancour...

I think amosun goofed. more so, I try to understand something about Buhari in today's APC rally, i think Buhari is allowing so many excesses of his party members.

It shows clearly he was very angry, and even in his meeting with Obas that's going now, one can clearly see that his not happy.

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari was disgraced at APC Presidential Rally In Ogun by Guzel: 4:43pm On Feb 11, 2019
If I'm oshiomhole, j will resign as the Natl chair of APC. I'm APC but the insult today was way high. I'm sure tinubu will deploy his army against amosun. I think he has bitten too much.
Rocha's wasnt this silly
Buhari in trying to play safe in all these might hurt himself.
Re: How Buhari was disgraced at APC Presidential Rally In Ogun by keryj(f): 4:47pm On Feb 11, 2019
Buhari finally have strength to tour round the country in few months but couldn't do so in 3yrs.

The most surprising part is finally Buhari can stay this long without falling ill or going for medical check up

Now after calling us lazy, he can now send an appeal video for votes which he couldn't do when humans are slaughtered, farms are trampled upon by animals, bomb goes up in flames, our gallant soldiers are mercilessly killed, corruption keep growing wings not to mention the rest. Please God, let your wish be done come this wknd

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Buhari was disgraced at APC Presidential Rally In Ogun by KunleyY19(m): 4:52pm On Feb 11, 2019
ImDStar:

I think amosun goofed. more so, I try to understand something about Buhari in today's APC rally, i think Buhari is allowing so many excesses of his party members.

It shows clearly he was very angry, and even in his meeting with Obas that's going now, one can clearly see that his not happy.

Buhari All in the name of wanting to be fair ...Is taking so many politicking for Granted... He's acting like a neutral man but he must know that this is politics...

Although he was handicapped today because Amosun has been his good friend since ANPP days ...But yet he Needs to stamp his foot on that Amosun of a Guy is Stubbornness is A+

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari was disgraced at APC Presidential Rally In Ogun by KunleyY19(m): 4:55pm On Feb 11, 2019
keryj:
Buhari finally have strength to tour round the country in few months but couldn't do so in 3yrs.

The most surprising part is finally Buhari can stay this long without falling ill or going for medical check up

Now after calling us lazy, he can now send an appeal video for votes which he couldn't do when humans are slaughtered, farms are trampled upon by animals, bomb goes up in flames, our gallant soldiers are mercilessly killed, corruption keep growing wings not to mention the rest. Please God, let your wish be done come this wknd

Why Are You Surprised
You wish him sick
Re: How Buhari was disgraced at APC Presidential Rally In Ogun by APCsupporter: 5:04pm On Feb 11, 2019
That's an internal Party issue.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari was disgraced at APC Presidential Rally In Ogun by shammy007: 5:06pm On Feb 11, 2019
As received

Multiplier effect of corruption

1. A young man works for one of the state ministries. His salary is 120K. He makes 15,000 everyday on this desk (N75k a week) engaging in corrupt practices. As a result, he spends the daily cash as he cares. Living large and far above his legitimate income.

2. He visits the local joint every evening and buys drinks for friends, and area boys. They hail him. He is married, but has two girlfriends. His "income" is enough to take care of them. The Asun seller at his favorite joint is happy, the joint owner is happy.

3. Everyone was benefiting from his "income". Friends, family, area boys, joint owner, Asun seller, girlfriends, wife and his church. Life was good.

4. Then suddenly the ministry implemented the Treasury Single Account (TSA) at the beginning of PMB administration. His extra "income" disappeared and he had to adjust to the reality of event and live within his real income. That wasn't easy.

5. Initially he reduced his daily visit to the joint to 3 days a week and stopped buying drinks for everyone. He reduced he plates of Asun. The Asun seller started to find it hard to sell a full goat each day and resorted to buy half.

6. The young man's girlfriends started to feel the heat too. No more iPhone 10. The joint owner noticed a drop in sales. The young man finally stopped visiting the joint after a month. The area boys started feeling his absence. The effect cascaded down.

7. The young man started spending more time at home with his wife and kids. The family had to readjust to the reality of the new normal. His hair stylist noticed the young man suddenly stopped tipping. He will even wait for his N200 change after haircut.

8. Things are different. Times are hard, they all cry. The young man is blaming Buhari, his wife is blaming Buhari, the area boys are blaming Buhari, the girlfriends are saying Buhari must go, the joint owner is saying Buhari killed the "economy"

9. The Asun seller is cursing Buhari, the hair stylist is insisting Buhari is too old to rule. This is the story of our nation where corruption fuels the "economy". Those who are not engaging in it are benefiting from it.

10. This tread is not about Buhari's achievement or failure, but rather about the "multiplier" effect of corruption and how we have built a system largely driven by corruption. It's about policy implication (good or bad). It's about the choices we have made.

Finally, the young man had to withdraw his kids from what he called expensive primary school his kids attend. He added:"what are they teaching them there sef " Obasanjo didn't go to a private school.

Ponder over this, share with friends also.

For NIGERIA to completely get out the woods is for NIGERIANS to live within their legitimate means, be creative about multiple streams of income and allow public funds be judiciously utilized, just as BUHARI led administration is doing.

~Copied.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari was disgraced at APC Presidential Rally In Ogun by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2019
Op explain hw apc is finished pls.
Re: How Buhari was disgraced at APC Presidential Rally In Ogun by ImDStar: 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2019
Ray97:
Op explain hw apc is finished pls.

Wasn't APC expecting block votes from Ogun?
I guess you watched how bubu was disgraced.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Buhari was disgraced at APC Presidential Rally In Ogun by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 11, 2019
ImDStar:

Wasn't APC expecting block votes from Ogun?
I guess you watched how bubu was disgraced.
it wont affect buharis vote. Its a state matter. Unlike imo wer buhari asked he followers to vote anybody at state level, he chose a candidate in ogun. U knw this u re just being sacastic.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari was disgraced at APC Presidential Rally In Ogun by abdulazeez1002(m): 6:00pm On Feb 11, 2019
Paid thugs

1 Like

Re: How Buhari was disgraced at APC Presidential Rally In Ogun by KanwuliaExtra: 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2019
Chai!!!!
See Amosun 419? grin
Re: How Buhari was disgraced at APC Presidential Rally In Ogun by KanwuliaExtra: 6:21pm On Feb 11, 2019
Cooking for my “SLAY-DADDY” Secondus! wink

Re: How Buhari was disgraced at APC Presidential Rally In Ogun by ImDStar: 7:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
Ray97:
it wont affect buharis vote. Its a state matter. Unlike imo wer buhari asked he followers to vote anybody at state level, he chose a candidate in ogun. U knw this u re just being sacastic.

Pls I won't argue with you because it's glaring you didn't follow up with the rally.

Buhari specifically said and I quote, "you can vote for anybody, I don't have problem with that, it's your yours"

Does that statement mean endorsement to you?
Re: How Buhari was disgraced at APC Presidential Rally In Ogun by kings09(m): 7:24pm On Feb 11, 2019
madridguy:
APC is finished, then why hiding under a day old moniker? Mtchew

Thos Ogun ppl must be ipob grin
Re: How Buhari was disgraced at APC Presidential Rally In Ogun by ImDStar: 7:27pm On Feb 11, 2019
An APC chieftain even fell down when the people were throwing things at them
Re: How Buhari was disgraced at APC Presidential Rally In Ogun by kings09(m): 7:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
Ray97:
grin grin. Blame PDP jare....ode zombie
Re: How Buhari was disgraced at APC Presidential Rally In Ogun by ImDStar: 7:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
kings09:

Thos Ogun ppl must be ipob grin

Guy, to much sense no go kee u...

You too sabi dem zombies way...
Naso dem bi
Re: How Buhari was disgraced at APC Presidential Rally In Ogun by ImDStar: 7:31pm On Feb 11, 2019
What is even given APC the assurance and the confidence of winning sw with great margin?
Re: How Buhari was disgraced at APC Presidential Rally In Ogun by 1Sharon(f): 8:50pm On Feb 11, 2019
Re: How Buhari was disgraced at APC Presidential Rally In Ogun by ImDStar: 9:27pm On Feb 11, 2019
1Sharon:

Anyways, you look beautiful small
Re: How Buhari was disgraced at APC Presidential Rally In Ogun by keryj(f): 9:36pm On Feb 11, 2019
KunleyY19:

Why Are You Surprised
You wish him sick

Your question is based on your conclusion, I only stated my observation
Re: How Buhari was disgraced at APC Presidential Rally In Ogun by senatordave1(m): 9:55pm On Feb 11, 2019
ImDStar:

Anyways, you look beautiful small
Your a funny fellow.is pdp in ogun united?
Re: How Buhari was disgraced at APC Presidential Rally In Ogun by KunleyY19(m): 10:11pm On Feb 11, 2019
keryj:

Your question is based on your conclusion, I only stated my observation
A Yes Or No would have been better... It's a question.
Re: How Buhari was disgraced at APC Presidential Rally In Ogun by Jman06(m): 10:14pm On Feb 11, 2019
This man should just go and rest abeg
Re: How Buhari was disgraced at APC Presidential Rally In Ogun by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 11, 2019
KunleyY19:

You need to understand what's at play here. Amosun is fighting against tinubu, oshiomole, osinbajo and others such as aregbe as you can see. If tinubu had stood up to speak, the atmosphere would have been worse. Ogun is the only state where tinubu did not speak in the SW. Amosun is simply showing them say na him hold ground

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Stage Peaceful Protest In Owerri(pictures) / What Jonathan Averted In 2015 May Come To Pass If Things Continue Like This—Jega / How Eastern Region Sacked Eyo Ita The Original Winner Of Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.