Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku (20338 Views)

Fashola: Buhari Govt Delivered 3 Projects That Defy Solutions For Decades / Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning / Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades (2) (3) (4)

Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku by Tundemuttee: 5:08pm On Feb 11, 2019
Port Harcourt has been my business home for decades. Was great to hear the “Thank you” chants today. As you have chosen PDP, on February 16, go out, vote and #DefendYourVote. We will bring even more jobs to Rivers and the Niger Delta!

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/Port-Harcourt-Has-Been-My-Business-Home-For-Decades-Atiku.html

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku by GoldChest(m): 5:08pm On Feb 11, 2019
Man of the people

The incoming president of Nigeria .

May God bless you with all the wisdom you would need to lead Nigeria to the path of glory .

131 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku by Escalze(m): 5:19pm On Feb 11, 2019
Man of the moment

Our incoming President.

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku by Tundemuttee: 5:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
More tweets

Re: Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku by Handsomebeing(m): 5:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
K
Re: Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku by tossie101(f): 5:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
H
Re: Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku by ArmaniUhuru: 5:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
Say hello to the man of the moment.

The incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria His Excellency Alh Atiku Abubakar (Waziri Adamawa).

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
Atiku for President

Zombies will cry on the 17th of this month

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku by NaijaMutant(f): 5:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
Your Excellency,

President Atiku Abubakar grin

We can't wait to get Nigeria working again grin

29 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku by Teewhy2: 5:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
This election is just choosing between the devil and the deep blue sea, choosing a candidate is really hard work as no where the pendulum will swing among this two people will make significant positive impact in the life of the citizens.

Re: Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku by freemanbubble: 5:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
Okay
Re: Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku by timijoseph01(m): 5:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
Atikulated we are.m
Abeg I get like new iPhone 8plus 64gb and cracked back Iphone XR 256gb at very good rate
Quote or contact my sig for enquiry.. Thanks

Re: Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku by frowland(m): 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2019
I laugh sha.
Re: Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku by Baawaa(m): 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2019
n
Re: Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku by Chisaedhor: 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2019
Re: Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku by zoedew: 5:25pm On Feb 11, 2019
Yeah right! Intels tins!!

Re: Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku by Lordofthewest(m): 5:25pm On Feb 11, 2019
Yeah..home of all the looted resources in your possession. How ipob miscreants left Nnamdi Kanu the saviour of biafuro to start ass-kissing this fulani cameroonian still baffles me.

Re: Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku by SenatorJnr02: 5:25pm On Feb 11, 2019
Re: Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku by FrankFrenzy(m): 5:25pm On Feb 11, 2019
Truth

Intels in Port Harcourt is the largest employer of labour in the state after the state Government.

Fact

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku by emmykk(m): 5:25pm On Feb 11, 2019
Atiku is a goal

Re: Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku by asdfjklhaha(f): 5:26pm On Feb 11, 2019
If you believe atiku would win rivers state with a wide margin and go ahead to win the election click like. smiley

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku by Smile4daddy(m): 5:26pm On Feb 11, 2019
Saturday no far again.

Thunder will fire any zombies that will shout Rigging after Saturday 16th FeBuhari 2019.

Re: Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku by teekay213(m): 5:26pm On Feb 11, 2019
wink

Even amechi supporters in Rivers will vote for atiku

Nobody wants buhari there

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku by michoim(m): 5:27pm On Feb 11, 2019
Your business home that you have been looting &exploiting for years; and the people are senseless...what a pity!

Re: Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 11, 2019
Atiku is a crook! Buhari is the president and will still be president till 2044!!

Sai baba!!!

Re: Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 11, 2019
Enjoy the euphoria while it lasts sir... You're surely not getting my vote or the votes of my family.

They from the land of hate support you because you have a companion of theirs as a sidekick. Maybe they secretly hope you will die so they can snatch the coveted office. Nothing more can explain why they will dump their wailings of "freedom" to support a character like you.

Well sir, February 16th is here.

Buhari has been ordained already.

After him, it's Osibanjo or Fashola or Ameachi...

Like for Buhari 2019
Share for Osibanjo, Fashola, Ameachi 2023

Re: Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku by Justbeingreal(m): 5:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
Out of desperation I just hope APC don't disorganize the election and do a bloody rig...

Apart from rigging I don't see APC winning kaka...

The sensible Nigerians ain't just angry but have already develop hatred for the evil party...

Re: Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku by Postboiswag(m): 5:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
Am fully ready for Buhari

APC forever

Re: Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku by Cutefergieee: 5:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
Re: Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
Like for Atiku Share for buhaha (the dullard)

22 Likes 3 Shares

See Petition Written To EFCC Against Ogun State Governor, Ibikunle Amosun / Nigerian Women Warned Not To Come To Britain In Government Campaign / Court Orders Arrest Of Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Customs Boss