Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

People, People, People: - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / People, People, People: (927 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

People, People, People: by classiqkid(f): 12:00am On Apr 23, 2007
I want to encourage people to send me there stories it could be about anything most especially the challenges you face today. You dont have to send your name or any sort of contact details, I just want to use your stories to help stuff like this happening to someone again. My email is hypnotiq_clique@yahoo.com And please if you dont have anything positive to say I suggest you keep it to yourself. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Chinua Achebe Wins $300,000 Gish Prize / Believe Me, We All Have Issues / Edit Your Book For Free!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.