Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,879 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

What Updates Would You Want On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Updates Would You Want On Nairaland? (257 Views)

Buy, Shop, Explore All What You Want On Jedomart At The Most Affordable Prices / Come In For Every Info You Want On Insurance / How To Install Software Updates For Any Infinix Smartphone Via SD Card -notedwap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Updates Would You Want On Nairaland? by marvinsync(m): 6:10pm On Feb 11, 2019
Having been on nairaland for sometime there are some things that I find inconvenient and I believe should be added or upgraded ,things like...

1. A dislike system - Having been on nairaland for a while I've noticed that there are some really really STUPID and tribalistic comments that get a lot of likes and it bugs me because it seems like they are saying thrash and getting away with it what's more their ego is being boosted at the same time . If nairaland should have some sort of way where we can express our dislike to a comment either by adding a dislike icon or by doing what some platforms like Quora do whereby ur can like and dislike but instead ur shown just one number which the sum amount of likes and dislike , for example if 5 people like a comment and 3 people dislike it then ur shown "2" or if 6 people like a comment and 8 dislike it ur shown "-2" . I feel like this is a much better system because this way I could cancel out people's likes or increase it if I want to and it's more organized. This is by far the most important thing to me because I should be able to express my dislike with a comment just like someone is able to express his like with it

2. Uploading videos directly - The stress of not being able to upload videos directly on nairaland is quite disturbing especially when nairaland is supposed to have passed this level by now I mean you can't share videos from ur phone for people to watch and having to go to another website to watch the video ,no wonder most people don't even bother to watch the videos posted here even if it's just a few second Instagram video , this is just too inconvenient .

3. Emoji- Nairaland emojis are just far too outdated and boring , something new and refreshing should be added , we are far too tired of seeing the same old thing over and over again and not being able to show other expressions.

pls I would also like to know what things u think should be added or upgraded and pls show if ur with me(possibly by liking) because maybe just maybe we could get seun or whoever else is in charge to do something about these things if we make enough noise

p.s moderators I not in anyway tryna say anything detrimental to the success of this forum so I don't think I'm in violation of rule 7

and pls I'm not a reporter or in a proofreading mood or so if there is any grammatical error or u don't like the way if short spelled some words welllll.....wink

(1) (Reply)

Fixed Match's / Various Quality New Imported Items For Sale At Affordable Price / This Is How Mark Angle Comedy Signed A New Comedian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.