Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Nigeria Bank With Online Balance Enquiry /online Banking - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Bank With Online Balance Enquiry /online Banking (3975 Views)

Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) / BVN : A Friend's Hilarious Experience At GT Bank With A White Man / Nigerian Bank With The Best Domiciliary Account System? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Bank With Online Balance Enquiry /online Banking by awolumate(m): 12:00am On Apr 23, 2007
Dear Nairlanders, cheesy

Which of the Nigeria Banks operate an Online Banking with the posibilities of checking balances often whenever i am expecting a deposit. All responses would be highly appreciated.
Thanks.

Anyone operating one from Abroad and how is the experience so far ?
Re: Nigeria Bank With Online Balance Enquiry /online Banking by DisGuy: 12:41am On Apr 23, 2007
I use GTB and no problem so far wink

I have not tried electronic transfer though and I'm not sure you can transfer to any other bank online
Re: Nigeria Bank With Online Balance Enquiry /online Banking by awolumate(m): 9:33am On Apr 23, 2007
@Dis Guy,

My interest is to be able to check my balances and transaction online as i dont live in nija while people owing me would be paying into the desidnated account that i,ll be able to access out here. I dont want to transfer.
Thanks.
Re: Nigeria Bank With Online Balance Enquiry /online Banking by obiking(m): 9:43am On Apr 23, 2007
GTBank is the best.
Once there is a deposit or withdrawal on your account, you get an email about the transaction.
Re: Nigeria Bank With Online Balance Enquiry /online Banking by DisGuy: 10:34am On Apr 23, 2007
obiking:

GTBank is the best.
Once there is a deposit or withdrawal on your account, you get an email about the transaction.

awolumate, GTB straight to the point banking wink

obiking, i dont get emails for mine maybe 'i' didnt fill that option undecided
Re: Nigeria Bank With Online Balance Enquiry /online Banking by dexel: 11:34am On Apr 23, 2007
So there is no nigerian bank that alows online transfers?
Re: Nigeria Bank With Online Balance Enquiry /online Banking by diyobdw(f): 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2007
GTB!! wink!

@ Dis Guy
just update your detail when next you log on or visit any branch!

@awolumate
contact thier customer care for detail on that
Re: Nigeria Bank With Online Balance Enquiry /online Banking by hbrednic: 2:01pm On Apr 24, 2007
ibtc is into electronic banking,you can check their site for more details.
Re: Nigeria Bank With Online Balance Enquiry /online Banking by excel12(m): 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2007
GT Bank is it. They'll send you notifications of all transactions via your e mail box.If you also go ahead to subscribe to internet banking,you can check your account balances,view details of transactions as well as print out your account statements.Internet banking also allows you to transfer fund between accounts [GT Bank accts.] In fact GT Bank is da bomb!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Bank With Online Balance Enquiry /online Banking by Tmoni(m): 5:49pm On Apr 24, 2007
pls, i checked the GTB site and i can not find anything that shows how to register for the online banking etc,

is there any way we could do it here, i would also love to get the customer care no
thanks
Re: Nigeria Bank With Online Balance Enquiry /online Banking by Tmoni(m): 5:50pm On Apr 24, 2007
oooops
Re: Nigeria Bank With Online Balance Enquiry /online Banking by DisGuy: 12:39am On Apr 25, 2007
is there any way we could do it here, i would also love to get the customer care no

other thread @ Tmoni
and like i said you'll have to fill in a separate form for online banking whilst you're opening an account

register for online banking if you already have an account with them, you will have to call them afterwards because they;like the majority of businesses in nigeria will not see the email till a month later
Re: Nigeria Bank With Online Balance Enquiry /online Banking by stranger29(m): 11:12am On Apr 27, 2007
To register for Internet banking,telephone banking or sms banking (i.e. GTConnect) in Guaranty Trust Bank simply dial 080-39003900,080-29002900 or 01-448-0000 and follow d voice prompt or walk into the nearest GTBank branch its dat easy and its fun, because i dont need to go to the bank anymore to transfer money to any account in GTbank i just sit in my house and call any of the  numbers above and i transfer money to any  GTBank a/c or check my balance or last transaction. or even order for a cheque book by telephone or internet banking and lots more.
Wouldnt you rather bank with GTBank?
Re: Nigeria Bank With Online Balance Enquiry /online Banking by Tmoni(m): 2:04pm On Apr 27, 2007
been trying to call the no and its not going thru, just reducing the money on my card
Re: Nigeria Bank With Online Balance Enquiry /online Banking by stranger29(m): 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2007
keep trying it might be network problem .i am very sure it works, i even used it to send money to some of my folks today.
Re: Nigeria Bank With Online Balance Enquiry /online Banking by Tmoni(m): 3:35pm On Apr 27, 2007
i'm trying it again n no outcome yet
Re: Nigeria Bank With Online Balance Enquiry /online Banking by stranger29(m): 3:50pm On Apr 27, 2007
you have to have an acct with gtbank before you can use dis platform,den if u are in yankee as ur lxn says dont forget to put the intnl dialling code i.e +23480-39003900, +23480-29002900 and +14480000
Re: Nigeria Bank With Online Balance Enquiry /online Banking by Okejazz(m): 5:44pm On Apr 27, 2007
These questions are on behalf of Nigerians in foreign countries.

I’m interested in opening an account in Nigeria, one that is not only easily accessible online but also secure enough to conduct international business transactions. However, like most Nigerians in far-flung parts of the world, in various diasporic communities i am but skeptical with this undertaking primarily because of the negative ties attributed to our banking industry.
I guess my questions are:
1. Would you trust an online bank in Nigeria completely with your funds?
2. Banking products/services such as ATM debit cards with Master card/Visa logos, checks, banking rewards, loans, etc, issuance of these items to an online customer would that be hitch free?
3. Investment accounts (such stocks, mutual funds, etc) how would an online customer track that down ACCURATELY?
4. With issues like time differences, is there a 24hr customer service person to answer all your inquiries?

These are just a few …, please would someone shed some light on these dark areas.
Re: Nigeria Bank With Online Balance Enquiry /online Banking by stranger29(m): 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2007
GT CONNECT HAS A 24 HR CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTRE AND U CAN DO UR BIZ 24 HRS 7 DAYS A WEEK. I CARRY OUT MOST OF MY TRXNS AT NIGHT WEN CALLS ARE FREE OR CHEAPER. SO NO MATTER D TIME OR DAY GT CONNECT IS ACCESSIBLE.
I BELIEVE A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE YOU.

(1) (Reply)

Any Body With The Address Of GTB Branch Office In Aba ? / Tradermoni: Rekindling Commerce And Economic Productivity In The North East / Prince Arthur Eze Acquires $150, 000, 000 Private Jet (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.