Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,768 members, 7,806,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Presidential Rally: People Arrested With Jazz In Abeokuta, Ogun State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Rally: People Arrested With Jazz In Abeokuta, Ogun State (40483 Views)

Kano Rally, People Of Kana Welcome Atiku. Video / Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo / EndSARS: Lagos To Release 253 People Arrested In Connection To Lagos Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Rally: People Arrested With Jazz In Abeokuta, Ogun State by CaptainFM1: 8:10pm On Feb 11, 2019
Prophet777:
Fashola is a failure as far as Power Sector is concerned under his watch.

Estimated billing remains monumental fraud as far as Nigerians are concerned.

I am not a politician but whoever knows Fashola should speak the bitter truth to him because I don't wamt to call him any unprintable name. The greatest fraud I have ever seen in this country is this estimated billing method. Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company is the worst out of the dozens of discos we have in this country. How can you sit at the affluent corner of your office and begins to cook figure for people to pay? How can you circulate a uniform bill ranging from N15k, N20k and N30k for everyone in my area at Ishaga here in Ojodu/Berger to pay when you know our transformer has not been functioning well all this while.

For how long shall we continue to pay for darkness for God's sake?

The only language IKDC don't want to hear is prepaid meter because you have to pay N15k at the end of the month whether you use light or not and they know they will realise another millions of naira from the so called N3k illegal reconnection fee.

One notable prepaid meter company once came to our rescue with a plan to provide some prepaid meters for the entire area but Ikeja Electric frustrated the entire process because of their selfish interest. We have now been pushed to the wall.

Believe me, it can't happen in any sane society anywhere in the world.

NERC is dead... SERVICOM has gone to sleep. Nigerian Human Rights Bodies has been compromised with fat envelopes. Our traditional institution is weak. Fashola is enjoying the illegal tax emanating from this cursed money being charged & he thinks govt can do well with it.

They keep lying to Buhari that everything is well.

Someone who has gone on a vacation since October was confronted with a bill of N96k.

There is indeed a country.

You are obviously pained. I've read this ur story in 4 different threads. Pele....I hope you have Obidiently Atikulated?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Rally: People Arrested With Jazz In Abeokuta, Ogun State by Xkalaban(m): 8:10pm On Feb 11, 2019
Nawao, why conceal their faces nah? Wrong move....
Re: Presidential Rally: People Arrested With Jazz In Abeokuta, Ogun State by okedoyinolabisi(f): 8:10pm On Feb 11, 2019
Chai... abeokuta!!!
Re: Presidential Rally: People Arrested With Jazz In Abeokuta, Ogun State by islandmoon: 8:11pm On Feb 11, 2019
I will flog you with Majata!! this are my people at home representing, I miss villa

if they flog you one, you will start rolling on the floor with saliva coming out of your mouth! , i remember those bros use to test it on dog to confirm if its still working before stepping out with it , every inter house sport , Babaramota suppose get one or two , I will get the ring when i travel home.
Re: Presidential Rally: People Arrested With Jazz In Abeokuta, Ogun State by MrRichmond: 8:12pm On Feb 11, 2019
APC is synonymous with violence, jazz, and thuggery.

but emi kò yà

After all, the grand-patron of Naija thugs, Mr. tinubu is the party's leader!

SAD!!
Re: Presidential Rally: People Arrested With Jazz In Abeokuta, Ogun State by Apocalypse12: 8:14pm On Feb 11, 2019
AerialMapper:
Party chairman resemble juju!

Failed party
You are a fool
Re: Presidential Rally: People Arrested With Jazz In Abeokuta, Ogun State by Effiongdbest: 8:17pm On Feb 11, 2019
Omeokachie:
"Body bags" party again

They should turn against themselves so we can see if their "Body bags" fit and of right quality.

Ndi iberibe
Hahaha iberiberism chapter 1 Vs 1
Re: Presidential Rally: People Arrested With Jazz In Abeokuta, Ogun State by AerialMapper: 8:18pm On Feb 11, 2019
Apocalypse12:

You are a fool

Ok
Re: Presidential Rally: People Arrested With Jazz In Abeokuta, Ogun State by eazisky(m): 8:19pm On Feb 11, 2019
ttemmi:
This can only happen in Nigeria. How can you stone your president. Who does that

Obviously, those miscreants were sponsored by PDP. Atiku, you sef dey come Lagos for campaign, what goes around comes back around.

shut up
Re: Presidential Rally: People Arrested With Jazz In Abeokuta, Ogun State by 4ckTOTO: 8:19pm On Feb 11, 2019
When did African traditional religion become illegal. This is just like saying they arrested people with bibles, rosaries or Koran. Just doesn't make sense. BTW I am not religious. So keep your argument to yourself
Re: Presidential Rally: People Arrested With Jazz In Abeokuta, Ogun State by Toosure70: 8:22pm On Feb 11, 2019
is jazz a crime?
Re: Presidential Rally: People Arrested With Jazz In Abeokuta, Ogun State by Printerscanner: 8:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
Prophet777:

I am not a politician but whoever knows Fashola should speak the bitter truth to him because I don't wamt to call him any unprintable name. The greatest fraud I have ever seen in this country is this estimated billing method. Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company is the worst out of the dozens of discos we have in this country. How can you sit at the affluent corner of your office and begins to cook figure for people to pay? How can you circulate a uniform bill ranging from N15k, N20k and N30k for everyone in my area at Ishaga here in Ojodu/Berger to pay when you know our transformer has not been functioning well all this while.

The only language IKDC don't want to hear is prepaid meter because you have to pay N15k at the end of the month whether you use light or not and they know they will realise another millions of naira from the so called N3k illegal reconnection fee.

One notable prepaid meter company once came to our rescue with a plan to provide some prepaid meters for the entire area but Ikeja Electric frustrated the entire process because of their selfish interest. We have now been pushed to the wall.

NERC is dead... SERVICOM has gone to sleep. Nigerian Human Rights Bodies has been compromised with fat envelopes. Our traditional institution is weak. Fashola is enjoying the illegal tax emanating from this cursed money being charged & he thinks govt can do well with it.

Someone who has gone on a vacation since October was confronted with a bill of N96k.

Don't die of hypertension. Obasanjo and Atikuloot sold NEPA to their friends and family at ridiculous amount. You are not blaming them. Instead you are blaming Fashola that is trying even the impossible to savage the situation. Please go back to primary school.
Re: Presidential Rally: People Arrested With Jazz In Abeokuta, Ogun State by deepyuki(m): 8:27pm On Feb 11, 2019
Don't be stupid you don't know anything about what happened there. You were not there. None of those thugs are pdp thugs!!!
ttemmi:
This can only happen in Nigeria. How can you stone your president. Who does that

Obviously, those miscreants were sponsored by PDP. Atiku, you sef dey come Lagos for campaign, what goes around comes back around.
Re: Presidential Rally: People Arrested With Jazz In Abeokuta, Ogun State by 247Dior(m): 8:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
ttemmi:

What's this one saying

Re: Presidential Rally: People Arrested With Jazz In Abeokuta, Ogun State by Lordofthewest(m): 8:30pm On Feb 11, 2019
junkiesneverdie:
What do you expect from skull mining headquarters grin grin grin

Re: Presidential Rally: People Arrested With Jazz In Abeokuta, Ogun State by Slynation(m): 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2019
Prophet777:

Being a Nigerian it self is a fraud....!!
To main aim to privatize PHCN is now a Scam....
Re: Presidential Rally: People Arrested With Jazz In Abeokuta, Ogun State by ttemmi(m): 8:49pm On Feb 11, 2019
Don't be an idiot.

deepyuki:
Don't be stupid you don't know anything about what happened there. You were not there. None of those thugs are pdp thugs!!!
Re: Presidential Rally: People Arrested With Jazz In Abeokuta, Ogun State by ttemmi(m): 8:50pm On Feb 11, 2019
Ass Sucker

eazisky:

shut up
Re: Presidential Rally: People Arrested With Jazz In Abeokuta, Ogun State by ttemmi(m): 8:51pm On Feb 11, 2019
Abeg go sit down

247Dior:

What's this one saying
Re: Presidential Rally: People Arrested With Jazz In Abeokuta, Ogun State by Fantazy(m): 9:01pm On Feb 11, 2019
Why censoring the pics? bird of the same feathers!
Re: Presidential Rally: People Arrested With Jazz In Abeokuta, Ogun State by Tundethegood: 9:14pm On Feb 11, 2019
ttemmi:

if u know what apc has done in ogun state u won't utter such bigotry
Re: Presidential Rally: People Arrested With Jazz In Abeokuta, Ogun State by Vzk0085: 9:58pm On Feb 11, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]see below

Re: Presidential Rally: People Arrested With Jazz In Abeokuta, Ogun State by Japsylee: 10:03pm On Feb 11, 2019
Afonja..celebrating the festival of juju!!!!!
Re: Presidential Rally: People Arrested With Jazz In Abeokuta, Ogun State by Babagida0921736: 10:34pm On Feb 11, 2019
[sup][/sup]

Re: Presidential Rally: People Arrested With Jazz In Abeokuta, Ogun State by kristo123: 10:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
ttemmi:

this has nothing to do with PDP or Atiku this was purely an in-party conflict.

APC thugs coming to Lagos to throw stones on Atiku in a PDP rally is a sucide mission when they are numbered a thousand to one
Re: Presidential Rally: People Arrested With Jazz In Abeokuta, Ogun State by stieyven(m): 10:50pm On Feb 11, 2019
mycar:
Hmm, wasted sperms
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Presidential Rally: People Arrested With Jazz In Abeokuta, Ogun State by Vendor127001(m): 11:01pm On Feb 11, 2019
Dats how we roll in the west side
See Bante different versions grin !
Re: Presidential Rally: People Arrested With Jazz In Abeokuta, Ogun State by tintingz(m): 11:41pm On Feb 11, 2019
When juju is useless. grin
Re: Presidential Rally: People Arrested With Jazz In Abeokuta, Ogun State by Emmyfem97(m): 3:04am On Feb 12, 2019
What has charms got to do with rally, for goodness sake? This is very unfortunate.
Re: Presidential Rally: People Arrested With Jazz In Abeokuta, Ogun State by Nobody: 5:48am On Feb 12, 2019
Jonathan convoy was stoned heavily in two northern states during his campaign. President George Bush was stoned directly by a woman who thought he sent his son to war only to be killed.

As much as I don't support the total disrespect shown by Nigerians yesterday, but I want you to know what goes around comes around. Cuz when this happened in the north everyone seems too busy or politically overwhelmed to see it.

#This is Nigeria in politics
ttemmi:

Re: Presidential Rally: People Arrested With Jazz In Abeokuta, Ogun State by Thetruthshallse(m): 5:55am On Feb 12, 2019
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Presidential Rally: People Arrested With Jazz In Abeokuta, Ogun State by AFONJACOW(m): 6:00am On Feb 12, 2019
search very well you will see human skulls.. nah their trademark... Afonja Amaka grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

James Nwafor Summoned By Anambra #EndSARS Judicial Panel / Gboyega Oyetola Wins At Appeal Court / Florence Ajimobi Honours Policewoman In The Rain Controlling Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.