Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,923 members, 7,802,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls (37480 Views)

Tinubu Arrives In Kano Ahead Of APC Presidential Rally Tomorrow / Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano / Panic Buying In Kano Ahead Of 7-Day Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by ClearFlair: 11:36pm On Feb 11, 2019
Atiku President of nowhere. Back to sender. Thief.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by Lovemaester: 11:36pm On Feb 11, 2019
Awol1:
I heard members of Kwankwasiyya are ready to pay with their life than see their vote(s) manipulated.

Kano was successfully rigged, and the rigger annihilated, in 2015 because all of Kano heavyweight were in APC.

This period it's not so; and it's fight to finish.

Nobody has monopoly of violence.

Atiku/Obi must be delivered, no matter what takes.

what did you hear, idiot. you will be in your room formulating rubbish and coming here to spew trash, be there giving itself hope in kano, when you will hear result that is when you will know kwankwaso is a small boy to buhari, just the way wike was a small boy to atiku at the port Harcourt primaries

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by Lovemaester: 11:38pm On Feb 11, 2019
Abayhormy:
Only zombies believe buhari is actually fighting corruption.
He went to Kano to endorse Ganduje who was caught on camera receiving kick-backs from contractors but he says we should not vote for Atiku because allegedly, he is corrupt!
Buhari was a grave mistake!

it has do na, we have heard, but if your solution is atiku then I jump and pass

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by Afospecialk: 11:40pm On Feb 11, 2019
grin

Coward inconsequential chestbeatin IPOB

They ar very good at running mouth

Ojukwu and Namdi ar typical example of original IPOB cowardice

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by Festiko: 11:41pm On Feb 11, 2019
Enugu state game changers

Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by Abeyjide: 11:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
46O1CE:

These Igbo people never disappoint.
Shey Won fi chestbeating sépè fun yin ni?
What useless violence can any pdp even be thinking when the ruling party has all the armed forces in its pocket ?
Shey na vote you wan vote abi na fight you wan fight ?
See him screaming nobody has a monopoly of violence as if he can wait when violence struck .
We know the story of Ojuku and how he ran away dressed like a woman .
We know the story of Lamidi Kanu and how he ran to Israel .
Chestbeating yii nani .
Laise afise .
You have problem o

like he has never been to Kano before
when violence happens over there, they use other tribe especially ibo and yoruba to count scores and you are here saying trash. in 2011 when Jonathan won,I knew what happened, burnt most Ibo shops in yobe state. houses burnt and nothing left for so many of them. I pray you don't see real violence.
Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by tossie101(f): 11:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
46O1CE:

What useless violence can any pdp even be thinking when the ruling party has all the armed forces in its pocket ?
See him screaming nobody has a monopoly of violence as if he can wait when violence struck .
Chestbeating yii nani .
Laise afise .
You have problem o

Senseless afonja if only u have sense.

This shows how stupid u are, u think hausas know yoruba and igbo when crisis starts?
Remember the yoruba coppers that were killed in 2011, still the Cortsey of this same buhari u guys are ASSLICKING

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by nextstep(m): 11:46pm On Feb 11, 2019
abbeyty:
Imagine just cuz of Election..Can't we conduct a peaceful election?

Elections are peaceful... it's the acceptance of results that cause trouble especially in the North. And Buhari himself has encouraged violence in prior elections, talking about baboons and dogs being soaked in blood ...
Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by fredoooooo: 11:48pm On Feb 11, 2019
Reality gradually coming back. .. una eyes go soon clear
Hope lagos too can adopt this grin lagoon is always there sha grin

Sai Baba I know, BuhariOsinbajo till 2023 , we are on to the next level

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by idonhammer: 11:49pm On Feb 11, 2019
And your mumu brain no tell you say some of those armed forces about 40% of them dey loyal to atiku and so many of them can betray Bubu and his criminal gangs. If you know what happened to Laurent gbagbo of cote ivoir and how all his men betrayed him you won't be talking this nonsense.

46O1CE:

Chestbeating yii nani .
Laise afise .
You have problem o

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by nextstep(m): 11:52pm On Feb 11, 2019
46O1CE:

<snip>

Abeyjide:

like he has never been to Kano before
when violence happens over there, they use other tribe especially ibo and yoruba to count scores and you are here saying trash. in 2011 when Jonathan won,I knew what happened, burnt most Ibo shops in yobe state. houses burnt and nothing left for so many of them. I pray you don't see real violence.

Please educate him. People want to live in peace, but somebody will get angry at election results, then at Friday prayer imams would encourage people to go and slaughter their fellow man over some triviality.

I've said it before: I can never establish any kind of life in the North, and though I admire Igbos and Yorubas who do, I always discourage people from doing so, and tell them to keep one foot outside. One day you and Hasan are cracking jokes, next day he comes to wipe out an entire family, and there are NO repercussions from the Government.
Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by AlhajaChinyere: 11:59pm On Feb 11, 2019
Yoruba! Protect your homeland!!!

Learn from the north. The east side people are way too comfortable in your land especially lagos.

Lay down the rules.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by 13october: 12:01am On Feb 12, 2019
Awol1:
I heard members of Kwankwasiyya are ready to pay with their life than see their vote(s) manipulated.

Kano was successfully rigged, and the rigger annihilated, in 2015 because all of Kano heavyweight were in APC.

This period it's not so; and it's fight to finish.

Nobody has monopoly of violence.

Atiku/Obi must be delivered, no matter what takes.
13october post=75642078:
keep deceiving yourself where were those heavyweight in 2003, 2007, 2011 and 2015. By Saturday your eye will clear.

keep deceiving yourself where were those heavyweight in 2003, 2007, 2011 and 2015. By Saturday your eye will clear. This was 2015 presidential rally but still Mai gaskiya got it wait till Saturday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:09am On Feb 12, 2019
senatordave1:

There all going to join ipob boycott in the east.
senator Dave quiet ipob is champion by miscreants...if de do any hw de ll see pepper...self determination is not won like this ask catalunya

1 Like

Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 12:11am On Feb 12, 2019
I would like to know, is it possible they vote in any other part of the country they went to provided they have their PVC? Like I mean can they vote in a different polling unit in another state?
Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by Vince77(m): 12:16am On Feb 12, 2019
post=75640757:
Very Good development......

It is not a good development if you look at it carefully.
Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by Nobody: 12:21am On Feb 12, 2019
46O1CE:

Chestbeating yii nani .
Laise afise .
You have problem o

Face front.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by Ugochukw15: 12:29am On Feb 12, 2019
Afospecialk:

Atiku AGENDA IS TO SELL NIGERIA ECONOMIC ASSETS TO HIS FRIENDS, LOOT NIGERIA TRESURY AND GRANT AMNESTY TO THIEVES

ATHIEFKULATED MEMBER'S OBITUARY ON SUNDAY

Mumu Man!
Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by Ugochukw15: 12:32am On Feb 12, 2019
Foodforthought:
Unlike here in Delta, all the Abokis don't want to travel. Dem just full my area. Mtcheeew
They will go two days to the Election.
Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by 46O1CE: 12:35am On Feb 12, 2019
idonhammer:
And your mumu brain no tell you say some of those armed forces about 40% of them dey loyal to atiku and so many of them can betray Bubu and his criminal gangs. If you know what happened to Laurent gbagbo of cote ivoir and how all his men betrayed him you won't be talking this nonsense.

The reasoning of an average Igbo .
Subuhanallah !

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by ZEROOOOOES(m): 12:49am On Feb 12, 2019
46O1CE:

Chestbeating yii nani .
Laise afise .
You have problem o
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8739895_01_jpeg06e80e27b134169ae7332e0f538e0d2e

ewu...e sago aru today..amam na ibu ndi na anyu nshi na pole

1 Like

Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by Ellie01: 12:50am On Feb 12, 2019
Sam0:
Masu gudu su gudu Sai Baba.

Allah ya kiya ye....in nijeria companin ka ne zaka ba baba ya zoma md ko?
Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by 46O1CE: 12:52am On Feb 12, 2019
ZEROOOOOES:

ewu...e sago aru today..amam na ibu ndi na anyu nshi na pole

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by EmekaBlue(m): 12:59am On Feb 12, 2019
Afospecialk:
grin

Coward inconsequential chestbeatin IPOB

They ar very good at running mouth

Ojukwu and Namdi ar typical example of original IPOB cowardice
my friend shut up....can u fight and maintain a war for years like Ojukwu with foreign powers also against him? how many weeks did strong gaddafi or how many days did saddam hussein survive a war?! u just sit behind your keypad and type shit. Lemme let u know something,these men send their wives and kids for safety first but are around themselves. No one is a fool,even d so called polithiefcians in abuja have sent their kids abroad for safety

dont always sound stupid as if u dont know how these northern idiots behave

1 Like

Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by BabangidaHamza(m): 1:24am On Feb 12, 2019
Its better for them.. Safety first, Safety Always never take risk..
Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by tiger28: 1:27am On Feb 12, 2019
No LEFELENDUM, no ERECTION!!!
shameless People, they stand for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by Maket: 1:29am On Feb 12, 2019
Obito555:
We are not going back to 16 years of looting, Buhari still 2023
Amen

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by lordswill03: 2:26am On Feb 12, 2019
post=75640757:
Very Good development.....

SAI BABA ALL THE WAY.

Why would I even risk my life by climbing on that? What if it falls
Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by etoman1(m): 2:54am On Feb 12, 2019
post=75640757:
Very Good development.....

SAI BABA ALL THE WAY.
the person that edited this Buhari picture will not make heaven
Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by ipobarecriminals: 3:03am On Feb 12, 2019
Onlinealaba:
Nice move, staying safe is a priority getting Atikulated is the goal

Check my siggy, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option
undecided
Onlinealaba:
Nice move, staying safe is a priority getting Atikulated is the goal

Check my siggy, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option
Do u have Thermocool stainless four burner with oven gas cooker/how much? need it today b4 12 pm
Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by Msger1: 3:08am On Feb 12, 2019
GoTV:
God punish Atiku-Obi sad
Let's mind d words we r using
Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:09am On Feb 12, 2019
46O1CE:

Chestbeating yii nani .
Laise afise .
You have problem o
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8739895_01_jpeg06e80e27b134169ae7332e0f538e0d2e

I learnt female dresses sold out because the Male Chest-beaters bought them all grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria / Sanwo-Olu Visits Survivors Of Ikoyi Building Collapse (Photos) / President Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting With Shettima (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.