Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola (126608 Views)

Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels / Aminu Abdussalam: Tinubu Held His Colloquium In Kano Because Of 2023 Politics / Babangida rocked a 'canvas' on his 'Agbada' during his meeting with Saraki. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by Oritsewhandey(m): 4:25am On Feb 12, 2019
AGBERO PEOPLE'S PARTY.
APC, party of evil dwellers.
Atiku all the way!
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by FearGodinall: 4:34am On Feb 12, 2019
With the way i saw the videos, if they wanted to killl the president, they would succeed and the whole country would have burnt down today. Oh you think because your brothers stoned Buhari to death the country will be burnt down.
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by okenwa(m): 4:37am On Feb 12, 2019
Good morning my nairalanders,
I have been on this platform since 2006 and never was there a strong message like this one that came to me during my morning devotion on election campaign . Let me share it with you.

Isaiah 17: 12 - 14
" woe to the multitude of many people who make noise like the roar of the seas, and to the rushing of nations that make a rushing like the rushing of many waters..........but God will rebuke them and they will flee far away.....then behold at eventide, trouble! And before morning, he is no more. This is the portion of those who plunder us.and the lot of those who rob us."

No worry, Atiku dey come
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by Ayoagbajesamuel(m): 4:57am On Feb 12, 2019
Highest shameful and disgraceful act, can u see leaders? Fighting 4 their pockets and not 4 the interest of the citizens . "Continue"
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by Nobody: 5:01am On Feb 12, 2019
Hundreddegrees:
Who the gods wants to destroy they first make them mad, Apc will be killed and buried on Saturday!!!

TINUBU OTE GE, TINUBU OLE!!!
BUHARI WAKA, BUHARI GO!!!

ATIKU ALL THE WAY!!!
Dream on dreamer .
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by osariemenk(m): 5:15am On Feb 12, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMe0PZy1sKY

Please check out our New video, like, watch, tell us what you think by commenting, and please subscribe to our channel, and please share with your friends, Thanks
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by Agugbadin: 5:30am On Feb 12, 2019
Fellow Naira landers how can I stop Estimated billing, I have gone to PHED severally to ask for meter, I was asked to pay 100000. Naira for prepaid meter, please advise me on what to do, my Light bill has increased steadily from 5000 Naira amount to 34000 Naira a month within 5 months nothing has changed in my house, same old house. Please advise me, can I sue them to court
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by 2sexycom(m): 5:31am On Feb 12, 2019
FastShipping:
It's Buhsri's lack of leadership on display. Same thing is going on in Zamfara, Rivers, Ondo, and Imo. If Buhari had leadership qualities, he would have stepped in as the #1 man in the party and as president and lay down the marker. This is exactly what happened when Saraki became the Senate president. That lack of leadership destroyed Buhsri's administration from the onset. Saraki was PDP at heart and came in with PDP's agenda of share the money and eat everything on the table while leaving common man in hunger.

Buhari is the problem that befell APC. APC was formed with good manifesto but Buhari came in and became Mr know it all. He listens to no one except his inner circle (cabal). His wife actually fulfilling her promise not to participate in the campaign if the cabal were still around during the election because monkey can't be doing the work while baboons dey chop.

APC meant well for the country but Buhsri's leadership style has destroyed their good plan for the country. No progress to be made until Buhari leaves office.

#fact

Well, he has destroyed the name already and you know first impressions matters a lot. APC can never get power after Buhari leaves office, you can take that to the bank.
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by Rolings: 5:37am On Feb 12, 2019
Gandollar:

Buhari is surely going to loose this election and Atiku will take his place to get this country working again.

When Atiku loses it will be honourable for you to hug the nearest transformer to you because I'm sure you will not be able to survive the next 4 years with so much hatred and sorrow in your life
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by SternProphet: 5:39am On Feb 12, 2019
Hundreddegrees:
Who the gods wants to destroy they first make them mad, Apc will be killed and buried on Saturday!!!

TINUBU OTE GE, TINUBU OLE!!!
BUHARI WAKA, BUHARI GO!!!

ATIKU ALL THE WAY!!!

Atiku will never be President of Nigeria.
Amosun' s APM is voting Buhari all the way. APC is Buhari. There is even a faction of Ogun PDP voting Buhari.
Stop deceiving yourself. Only kids are giving him hope. The election is done and dusted.
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by bkool7(m): 5:43am On Feb 12, 2019
FastShipping:
It's Buhsri's lack of leadership on display. Same thing is going on in Zamfara, Rivers, Ondo, and Imo. If Buhari had leadership qualities, he would have stepped in as the #1 man in the party and as president and lay down the marker. This is exactly what happened when Saraki became the Senate president. That lack of leadership destroyed Buhsri's administration from the onset. Saraki was PDP at heart and came in with PDP's agenda of share the money and eat everything on the table while leaving common man in hunger.

Buhari is the problem that befell APC. APC was formed with good manifesto but Buhari came in and became Mr know it all. He listens to no one except his inner circle (cabal). His wife actually fulfilling her promise not to participate in the campaign if the cabal were still around during the election because monkey can't be doing the work while baboons dey chop.

APC meant well for the country but Buhsri's leadership style has destroyed their good plan for the country. No progress to be made until Buhari leaves office.

#fact
I
Which mandate did you say your wife fulfilled?

Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by Uglymugg: 5:55am On Feb 12, 2019
FastShipping:

#fact

I can't believe my eyes. A honest review appears.
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by Uglymugg: 5:57am On Feb 12, 2019
priceaction:
Buhari brought the disgrace to himself. Because he is encouraging antiparty activities. He prevented his party leaders to expel amosun and okorocha at the same time just because they promised him to deliver their various state for him. They even have the got to allow them in aso rock for endorsement. He is not aware how political tension in the south west has always been. IMOLITES are very gentle on okorocha because similar thing would have happened, but in SW, it is a dirty game with lots of power players and stubborn followers. How can you allow 2 powerful rivals under same canopy and rallies. He (bubu) was very lucky that his head was intact before leaving for kwara. With the way i saw the videos, if they wanted to killl the president, they would succeed and the whole country would have burnt down today.

He who do open defecation in a forest should not complain of tsetse flies flying up and down around him
AGBANI DAREGO (1956)

Kill the president? Is it that easy?
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by weownthewest: 6:29am On Feb 12, 2019
FastShipping:

#fact
Interesting.
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by mightyhazell: 6:35am On Feb 12, 2019
FastShipping:

I ask you again clown: what does my position or stand have to do with your misery? Do I have anything to do with your failure that you think the winner of this election is going to take your pain or misery away? Are you suffering from mental illness too as I know you're hopelessly foolish?
u shd have kept such retarRded opinion within the confines of your zombefied cranium ,..instead of insulting sensibilities of humans. U definitely wanted some straightening out,hence ur articulating it for all to see. Next time,keep such retaRrded and irrational thinking to yourself . Its obnoxious to humans
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by mightyhazell: 6:45am On Feb 12, 2019
shosky1794:
I've been a supporter of PMB since 2011 but with what happened, it's save to say that he should start preparing his handover speech. Sad as that sounds but it's the reality. If you can't be in full charge of your party then you have no business leading the country. You won't try this sh*t with Obasanjo.
fastshipping come see how a rational human brain works. U stumble,u fall ,u get up and acknowledge why u fell,..so that u know how to leap over or sideline the obstacle that made u trip. Not blundering and doing backflips on same spot like a faulty clockwork
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by acedsportsng: 6:54am On Feb 12, 2019
Guys I'm giving out FREE UDEMY Courses and computer softwares. Join my Telegram channel or WhatsApp group on my signature
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by akinszz: 7:08am On Feb 12, 2019
FastShipping:

#fact
you get sense... Tinubu tried to help him, but he thought Tinubu was trying to hijack his government. Now baba no get command of the party. God help APC if they win this election. The man is not capable. Truth be told.
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by DammyGbade(m): 7:21am On Feb 12, 2019
See the composure of PMB, he didn't even answer the foolish Governor as he was reporting Aregbesola. Governorship seat in Ogun is the battle of Titans... But it's 100% sure that Amosu will win the senatorial seat sa... He's loved by his people in Abeokuta... That's boosting his unperturbed Ego
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by akinszz: 7:26am On Feb 12, 2019
WiLdFLame:
How is Tinubu your problem? When was the last time you voted Tinubu..History has shown only Tinubu enthrone performing governors...we see that in Osun in Lagos ..these are people who passes under his tutorlage....better shut up your mouth. I’m first a Yoruba man before Nigeria . This election is all about support your own . Any Southwesterner who betray the Yoruba dream of 2023 by supporting pDP will be excommunicated and outlawedif you want to vote PDP go to the south east don’t try to betray the oodua dream on ooodua land ..Na wahala yuh Dey find oo
Jonathan and Buhari has taught us the Yoruba how to rule ..when it’s our turn also in 2023..we will make government of the Omoluabi for the Omoluabi by the Omoluabi...when Igbo gets there ...let them do it also ..any zone that’s get there ..let them use that privilege develop their regiona..Yoruba are wiser now..no accommodating shits again
na true now, omo eni koni sedi bebere kafi ileke sidi omo elomiran grin
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by Dredgemaster(m): 7:29am On Feb 12, 2019
post=75641086:
Aregbe and Amosun just like Like this today..........

Still on still......SAI BABA ALL THE WAY!

Let them know!
Good to know we still have some reasonable people like you around here.
The future is bright for us in the country.

LOVERS OF SAI BABA.
STOP making children of hate and perdition make you angry.
Take a cue from , IGNORE them MOST TIMES.
Ignoring wailing zombies make them more mad.

If you fight with pigs, you get dirty while they enjoy it.
We only have 5 days remaining to the D-Day.
DON'T join them in their gutter language pls.
PLEASE LEARN TO IGNORE next time.
God bless you!

Meanwhile, Buhari sends his love through [b][/b] to all lovers of Sai Baba.
you really are ready to follow the lifeless one to his grave, let me ask you a quick question Mr rotten meat seller, after what we saw in Delta, Ekiti and Ondo do you truly believe buhari can take charge of his own life for the next 4 years let alone the lives of 200m people?

1 Like

Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by olabrad: 7:55am On Feb 12, 2019
FastShipping:

#fact

Please compare your life and those of Buhari's family and friends in 2014 to what it is in 2019.

Buhari's family and friends are living big, while you are here deceiving yourself that Buhari is fighting corruption. Chai. It's surprising how someone who claimed to be educated will be making a fool of himself in the public like this.
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by Ziggylady(f): 7:58am On Feb 12, 2019
Afonja-on-Afonja violence...i can aee how much they "love" one another..

If it were Igbos now,they will flood everwhere like hornets claiming Igbos hate each-other
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by Olatara(f): 8:03am On Feb 12, 2019
post=75641753:

God bless you.
Please let them know..
Children of hate and perdition are so pathetic.
We watched the documentary also, God bless our President MUHAMMADU BUHARI and his amiable Vice president Prof Yemi OSIBANJO.
The real voters are not online.
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by somehow: 8:04am On Feb 12, 2019
They say Buhari is a tyrant but a tyrant won't advise people to vote for their choice.

A tyrant like OBJ would have worked for the impeachment of Okorocha and Amosun

A tyrant would have not allowed Saraki become senate president.

Alot of people obviously don't understand the word tyrant.

Buhari is more democratic than all of them talking including you!
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by Didi2d(m): 8:29am On Feb 12, 2019
FastShipping:

#fact

Your brain is highly functioning bros, you have said it all.
Buhari dey fuckup abeg
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by Didi2d(m): 8:36am On Feb 12, 2019
Gandollar:
... buhari doesn't have leadership qualities bla bla bla...we already know that. Even the blind can see that.
But what concerns Saraki with buhari's lifelessness?

What the guy above is saying is, if Buhari had acted fast and listen to advice from people like Tinubu, Saraki won't be seating on that seat today.

Though this might not sound well to you as a pdp supporter
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by Gandollar(f): 8:43am On Feb 12, 2019
Didi2d:

What the guy above is saying is, if Buhari had acted fast and listen to advice from people like Tinubu, Saraki won't be seating on that seat today.

Though this might not sound well to you as a pdp supporter
Buhari that was invited to come and chop, buhari that could not help himself until Tinubu picked and white-washed him, buhari that was lost after he surprisingly won in 2015, buhari only popular for hate speeches and religious bigotry is the same person you expect to play such high wire politics! A super slowpoke! An incoherent senile old man. Mtcheeeew
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by grandstar(m): 8:47am On Feb 12, 2019
FastShipping:

#fact

Buhari solely finished APC. I knew it from the start.

Those from PDP realised early he was ineffective but played ball until his Goodwill was gone.

With has goodwill gone, and election close, they decamped to their old parties.

Tinubu however has since known he has been a monumental failure but hunger to hold on to power was more important than the nation's economy. A technocrat like Tinubu who installed Fashola and Ambode can't deny the extremely dismal performance.

There are several like himself in the party including Fashola. To them, PMB will only be there for another few years and then be rid for good. The cost however to the economy will be devastation. The Economist magazine said another term for Buhari will be a 'disaster' for the economy.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 12, 2019
Celebrityblog:
Here is the moment Governor Amosun's wife, Olufunso Amosun, stopped him from confronting and attacking Aregbesola for shading him at Ogun APC Presidential campaign rally today.

Amosun's beautiful wife restrained him by pulling his Agbada as he was angrily walking towards Aregbesola.

Many have hailed Mrs Olufunso Amosun for her act of restraining her husband.

Twitter user, Sheshema @Mr_sheshema while reacting to the video said:

"You need to see the roles played by the wife of Osinbajo and wife of Amosun.. in the war today at MKO Stadium Ogun State. while one was at the edge of her chair wishing her husband safety, the other was calming down hers ..

#PMBInOgun"

"Wat a show of shame today. Tanks to d women nd d anchor too.. I think I respect d wife of Sen Amosun 4 pulling d governor bak at an instance nd d wife of Osinbajo for ska-ba-shin in silence. Get urself a good woman nd ur errors nd wildness will be minimal #votewisely #PMBinOgun"

"Everyone needs a good woman #Abeokuta #PMBinOgun"

Watch the video HERE

See more reactions....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/amosuns-wife-olufunso-holds-his-agbada.html?m=1

Odikwa serious

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) / List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport / Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.