Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola (126606 Views)

Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels / Aminu Abdussalam: Tinubu Held His Colloquium In Kano Because Of 2023 Politics / Babangida rocked a 'canvas' on his 'Agbada' during his meeting with Saraki. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by olabrad: 12:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
FastShipping:

I'm very sure your mother is an hopeless public dog aside being a slutty b1tch. Go home and tell her I said it. Also tell your father I said he's an imbecilic monkey that gave birth to a jobless, hungry and little nairaland dog of a son.

This one that you are exposing your mother to be a hopeless public dog, do you want your immbecile father to die of suicide?
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by FastShipping: 12:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
[[s]quote author=olabrad post=75820485]

This one that you are exposing your mother to be a hopeless public dog, do you want your immbecile father to die of suicide? [/quote][/s]

Get out of here little son of a slut. You've been decimated and sent home to your slut of a mother who gave birth to uses and hungry nairaland dog.
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by olabrad: 12:56pm On Feb 17, 2019
FastShipping:
[[s]quote author=olabrad post=75820485]

This one that you are exposing your mother to be a hopeless public dog, do you want your immbecile father to die of suicide? [/s]

Get out of here little son of a slut. You've been decimated and sent home to your slut of a mother who gave birth to uses and hungry nairaland dog.

You must be enjoying your title as a basttard. How is your imbecilic father taking this issue? Hope he has forgiven your public dog slut of a mother for sleeping around?
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by FastShipping: 12:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
[s]
olabrad:

You must be enjoying your title as a basttard. How is your imbecilic father taking this issue? Hope he has forgiven your public dog slut of a mother for sleeping around?
[/s]

I'm saying your mom is slutty bitch while your father is an hopeless dog who gave birth to the most wretched nairaland little dog in you
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by olabrad: 1:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
FastShipping:
[s][/s]

I'm saying your mom is slutty bitch while your father is an hopeless dog who gave birth to the most wretched nairaland little dog in you

So, you still insist that your father is an immbecile and that your mother is a public dog? OK o. It's your funeral
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by FastShipping: 1:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
olabrad:

So, you still insist that your father is an immbecile and that your mother is a public dog? OK o. It's your funeral

I insist your mother remains a slutty dog and your miserable dog father married to your slutty dog mother that gave birth to the most dirty jobless nairaland dog (you).

Go home and tell your slutty mother and father I sent you them.

In going to keep you here till you run out of data. You will soon go broke you little son of a slut grin
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by olabrad: 1:57pm On Feb 17, 2019
FastShipping:

I insist your mother remains a slutty dog and your miserable dog father married to your slutty dog mother that gave birth to the most dirty jobless nairaland dog (you).

Go home and tell your slutty mother and father I sent you them.

In going to keep you here till you run out of data. You will soon go broke you little son of a slut grin

Wow! So your father and mother are dogs? Thanks for the revelation.
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by FastShipping: 2:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
[s]
olabrad:

Wow! So your father and mother are dogs? Thanks for the revelation.
[/s]

Your mother is and will always be a slut while your father is the slut husband and you the son of a slutty mother aka nairaland roaming dog. It's not a revelation. Everybody knows....

I will help you go broke buying data. Continue...
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by olabrad: 2:16pm On Feb 17, 2019
FastShipping:
[s][/s]

Your mother is and will always be a slut while your father is the slut husband and you the son of a slutty mother aka nairaland roaming dog. It's not a revelation. Everybody knows....

I will help you go broke buying data. Continue...

Are you saying your father and mother can never stop being dogs and sluts? OK. That's great
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by FastShipping: 2:19pm On Feb 17, 2019
[s]
olabrad:

Are you saying your father and mother can never stop being dogs and sluts? OK. That's great
[/s]

Since I knew your mother she has never for once stopped being a slutty bingo we know her for. Your mother has been the slutty dog all her life..

Do you want to argue your mother is not a slutty bitching dog? Do you want to argue your father married a slutty wife? Or do you want to disprove your slut of a mother gave birth to imbecilic nairaland roaming dog?

Are you saying you don't know your slut mother doesn't know me?
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by olabrad: 2:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
FastShipping:
[s][/s]

Since I knew you mother she has never for once stopped being a slutty bingo we know her for. You mother has been the slutty dog all her life..

Do you want to argue your mother is not a slutty bitching dog? Do you want to argue your father married a slutty wife? Or do you want to disprove your slut of a mother gave birth to imbeciluc nairaland roaming dog?

This one you are writing epistle like an idiot, the slut and dog nature of your parents must really be driving you crazy
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by FastShipping: 2:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
[s]
olabrad:

This one you are writing epistle like an idiot, the slut and dog nature of your parents must really be driving you crazy

[/s]

E pain the son of a slutty mother grin grin grin

Kikiki

Go home a tell your mother I called her a slut again grin grin
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by FastShipping: 2:27pm On Feb 17, 2019
olabrad:

E pain am. grin grin

Son of a slut grin

Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by olabrad: 2:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
FastShipping:

E pain am. grin grin

Son of a slut grin

Thanks for revealing that you are a son of a slut, a product of whoredom
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by olabrad: 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
FastShipping:

E pain the son of a slutty mother grin grin grin

Kikiki

Go home a tell your mother I called her a slut again grin grin

This one that you are quoting me more than once, your parents whoredom must be tampering with your destiny
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by FastShipping: 2:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
olabrad:

Thanks for revealing that you are a son of a slut, a product of whoredom

E pain you son of a slugthe size of an ant chest beating in front of an elephant.

Picture of son of a slut talking nonsense online

Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by olabrad: 2:49pm On Feb 17, 2019
FastShipping:

E pain you son of a slugthe size of an ant chest beating in front of an elephant.

Picture of son of a slut talking nonsense online

Thanks for revealing yourself as son of whoredom.
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by FastShipping: 2:49pm On Feb 17, 2019
olabrad:

This one that you are quoting me more than once, your parents whoredom must be tampering with your destiny

E pain son of slut grin grin grin

Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by olabrad: 2:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
FastShipping:

E pain son of slut grin grin grin

You mean your identity as a basttard is paining you? Eeyah
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by FastShipping: 2:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
[s]
olabrad:

Thanks for revealing yourself as son of whoredom.
[/s]

You have really let me open the yansh of a your slutty mother. Very funny cheesy

Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by FastShipping: 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
olabrad:

I can tell. Your butt hurts really bad. Pele... Sorry ehn.. rub am with Chinese balm lmao

1 Like

Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by olabrad: 2:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
FastShipping:

I can tell. Your butt hurts really bad. Pele... Sorry ehn.. rub am with Chinese balm lmao

yiu mean you too have become a public dog like your mother. Wow. What a generational curse you have
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by olabrad: 2:55pm On Feb 17, 2019
FastShipping:
[s][/s]

You have really let me open the yansh of a your slutty mother. Very funny cheesy

Are you saying you are a son of a slut? Ok
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by FastShipping: 2:57pm On Feb 17, 2019
[s]
olabrad:

[/s]

Stop crying lol.

Pele. Take tissue

1 Like

Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by olabrad: 2:58pm On Feb 17, 2019
FastShipping:
[s][/s]

Stop crying lol.

Pele. Take tissue

Thanks for revealing that you are a public dog like your mother
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by FastShipping: 3:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
olabrad:

yiu mean you too have become a public dog like your mother. Wow. What a generational curse you have

Saying the same thing all over again is a proof of chronic mental issue common with your slutty and trashy family. E pain you no be small.. grin

1 Like

Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by FastShipping: 3:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
olabrad:

Thanks for revealing that you are a public dog like your mother

That's you grin

1 Like

Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by olabrad: 3:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
FastShipping:

That's you grin

OK, son of a slut
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by FastShipping: 3:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
olabrad:

OK, son of a slut

Bye son of a slutty dog.
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by olabrad: 3:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
FastShipping:

Saying the same thing all over again is a proof of chronic mental issue common with your slutty and trashy family. E pain you no be small.. grin

Are you saying you have added daftness to your generational problem, aside from being a public dog like your slut mother?
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by FastShipping: 3:13pm On Feb 17, 2019
olabrad:

Are you saying you have added daftness to your generational problem, aside from being a public dog like your slut mother?

Chronic mental disorder is also one of the problem in your family apart from your generational slutty behavior being passed around by your mother. angry

1 Like

Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by theTranslator: 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2021
Gandollar:
APC is a Party of strange bedfellows.

By this time next week, half of the politicians would have decamped to PDP while the remaining half will see buhari off to daura.
lol
The reverse is reality cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) / List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport / Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.