Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Congratulations To President Buhari In Advance.please How Do We Celebrate It? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations To President Buhari In Advance.please How Do We Celebrate It? (641 Views)

AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo / Forex Crisis: Our Crude Oil Sold In Advance – NGF / Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations To President Buhari In Advance.please How Do We Celebrate It? by Sam0(m): 11:11pm On Feb 11, 2019
It is not longer debatable that President Muhammadu Buhari will win the election come February 16,my concern is how are we celebrating his victory?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To President Buhari In Advance.please How Do We Celebrate It? by SaiATKUOBI2019: 11:27pm On Feb 11, 2019
Many smart Nigerians tragically underrate the powers of determined crookedness and the smart crooks in power are cruising on easy luxuries riding on the back of this endemic naivety.
Since this crash I've read at least 5 persons cooing how VP Osinbajo is the smartest and most honest person to have happened on Aso Rock since Ahmadu Bello.
It's sickening that smart people will try to rewrite history even as it unveils before our very eyes.even if devil comes to rule Nigeria, some Nigerians will still support him. It's obvious we are the cause of our problem. What conscience has buhari to ask Benue, Taraba, Niger, kogi, Zamfara, Adamawa, Kaduna, Plateau, Nasarawa to vote for him after "deliberately" allowing fulani herdsmen to kill thousands of their people and rendering many homeless? Is it not shocking that over 73 people were killed in Benue in a day by people who are still in our midst? Why is Buhari protecting serial murderers like the fulani herdsmen? Why have we not seen any serious effort from the govt in arresting and prosecuting these mass murderers instead of asking Nigerians to submit their land for ranch or be killed? Is anything wrong with those supporting Buhari or are they part of the killer-herdsmen? Mr Buhari lacks the least of competence required to be a modern president. A good leader protects all his nationals including those who hate him but Mr Buhari is very strange.the prayers of Nigerians against the evil broom holders are working

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To President Buhari In Advance.please How Do We Celebrate It? by bedspread: 11:32pm On Feb 11, 2019
[s]
Sam0:
It is not longer debatable that President Muhammadu Buhari will win the election come February 16,my concern is how are we celebrating his victory?
[/s]NEVER AGAIN!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Congratulations To President Buhari In Advance.please How Do We Celebrate It? by chiiraq802(m): 11:36pm On Feb 11, 2019
Sam0:
By following him to #Duara grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To President Buhari In Advance.please How Do We Celebrate It? by BrokenTV: 11:38pm On Feb 11, 2019
Sam0:
We will celebrate it in Daura bro. Where he would be tending his cows.

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations To President Buhari In Advance.please How Do We Celebrate It? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 11, 2019
Yes, congrats to him for successfully completing 4 years in office. Ile yaaaa. Odun imole. Daura is calling .

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations To President Buhari In Advance.please How Do We Celebrate It? by coalcity19: 11:46pm On Feb 11, 2019
SaiATKUOBI2019:
Many smart Nigerians tragically underrate the powers of determined crookedness and the smart crooks in power are cruising on easy luxuries riding on the back of this endemic naivety.
Since this crash I've read at least 5 persons cooing how VP Osinbajo is the smartest and most honest person to have happened on Aso Rock since Ahmadu Bello.
It's sickening that smart people will try to rewrite history even as it unveils before our very eyes.even if devil comes to rule Nigeria, some Nigerians will still support him. It's obvious we are the cause of our problem. What conscience has buhari to ask Benue, Taraba, Niger, kogi, Zamfara, Adamawa, Kaduna, Plateau, Nasarawa to vote for him after "deliberately" allowing fulani herdsmen to kill thousands of their people and rendering many homeless? Is it not shocking that over 73 people were killed in Benue in a day by people who are still in our midst? Why is Buhari protecting serial murderers like the fulani herdsmen? Why have we not seen any serious effort from the govt in arresting and prosecuting these mass murderers instead of asking Nigerians to submit their land for ranch or be killed? Is anything wrong with those supporting Buhari or are they part of the killer-herdsmen? Mr Buhari lacks the least of competence required to be a modern president. A good leader protects all his nationals including those who hate him but Mr Buhari is very strange.the prayers of Nigerians against the evil broom holders are working

USELESS POST

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To President Buhari In Advance.please How Do We Celebrate It? by rexwalters: 11:58pm On Feb 11, 2019
Sam0:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To President Buhari In Advance.please How Do We Celebrate It? by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:01am On Feb 12, 2019
chiiraq802:
By following him to #Duara grin
u wiked o like Wike grin
Re: Congratulations To President Buhari In Advance.please How Do We Celebrate It? by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:02am On Feb 12, 2019
BrokenTV:

We will celebrate it in Daura bro. Where he would be tending his cows.
I wouldn't mind donating a cow since the ones in Daura are all gay.
Re: Congratulations To President Buhari In Advance.please How Do We Celebrate It? by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:03am On Feb 12, 2019
Sam0:
Daura ofcourse
Re: Congratulations To President Buhari In Advance.please How Do We Celebrate It? by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:05am On Feb 12, 2019
Sam0:
Daura ofcourse. If you love him advise him to phone Atiku in advance so that Atiku will not jail him.
Re: Congratulations To President Buhari In Advance.please How Do We Celebrate It? by senatordave1(m): 12:05am On Feb 12, 2019
[quote author=rexwalters post=75642017][/quote]
Is it from the nations?

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With INEC Officials / Breaking: Akpabio Plots To Replace Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari / Atiku Calls Microsoft, IBM, Oracle To Testify On INEC Server Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.