Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Frank Lampard To Become Next Chelsea Boss - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Frank Lampard To Become Next Chelsea Boss (29486 Views)

Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager / Klopp Beats Lampard To Win Back-to-back EPL Manager Of The Month For Sep / Lampard To Become Chelsea’s New Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Lampard To Become Next Chelsea Boss by SaintNemesis(f): 11:12am On Feb 12, 2019
I have stopped being a Chelsea supporter until SorriBall is sacked. A coach that says he is not concerned about transfer market,, is that one a coach.
Lampard is best Chelsea Legend ever, I will be happy seeing him again as a Coach.

Zinedine Zidane is free and willing, Chelsea dumb management can't seem to make a right move.

I also like Diego Simeoni of Athletico Madrid. But he isn't searching for a new job.

2 Likes

Re: Frank Lampard To Become Next Chelsea Boss by ogbonti: 11:13am On Feb 12, 2019
The God of Roberto Di Matteo is punishing Chelsea for the way he was treated. This man took over from Andres Villa Boaz, (who was not a bad coach but was experiencing a gang up from this same Frank Lampard, and his co-conspirators John Terry and Didier Drogba)

Matteo, in his short spell of 4 months won the FA cup and won the EUFA champions league. He created a great vibe in the team, being a fprmer chelsea player himself, but Romance Abrahamovic was looking for a big name Coach, so Matteo was fired after his historical champions league win.

Chelsea is doomed to fail until they go beg Matteo.. that man was unfairly treated

1 Like

Re: Frank Lampard To Become Next Chelsea Boss by droptrend205: 11:13am On Feb 12, 2019
PREDICT!! Man United vs PSG To Meet TODAY @ 9:00pm (Drop Your Predictions & Grab Free Airtime )

LINK = https://nairatrend.com.ng/predict-man-united-vs-psg-to-meet-today-900pm-drop-your-predictions-grab-lots-of-airtime/
angry
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Next Chelsea Boss by legalwealth(m): 11:19am On Feb 12, 2019
HgsMediaPlus:
Following Sunday’s 6-0 humiliation at the hands of Manchester City, Sarri’s position has been placed under further scrutiny. Lampard has impressed so far this season with Derby County in the Championship in what is his first job as a manager since ending his illustrious playing career.

Lampard has been installed as 2/1 favourite with a few firms, edging out three-time Champions League winner Zinedine Zidane, who is yet to return to management since leaving Real Madrid.

Jose Mourinho, sacked by Manchester United in December, is out at 12/1 for a return to Chelsea for a third spell. Impressive Wolves boss Nuno is with Portuguese compatriot Mourinho at 12/1 while World Cup-winning manager Didier Deschamps is at 16/1.

Continue Reading: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/02/frank-lampard-to-become-next-chelsea.html?m=1

Has always been my favourite Chelsea team member! !!
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Next Chelsea Boss by stchinedu: 11:21am On Feb 12, 2019
OK.

Meanwhile, I want to BET, who has a sure odd?

Re: Frank Lampard To Become Next Chelsea Boss by Shezkid01(m): 11:27am On Feb 12, 2019
angry
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Next Chelsea Boss by MrBONE2(m): 12:20pm On Feb 12, 2019
ojuu4u:
I don't know why sarri rufuses to learn from morhino's man u situation, why must coach use a certain type of football phylosopy? The players available is number one factor that would determine the formation to use,

I give up on sarri last Sunday when he used 4.3.3 formation for highly explosive, attacking and who wants to revenge and also overtake Liverpool at all cost,

Kante is arguably best defensive midfielder in the world , he came , bought joginho and displaced kante
grin
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Next Chelsea Boss by Sugarplum777(f): 12:40pm On Feb 12, 2019
6 ~ 0 is a shame angry

Join my signature for today's massive winning
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Next Chelsea Boss by Larryndelaw: 12:52pm On Feb 12, 2019
This is what I call progress planing for retirement. Most of our Nigerian footballers don't plan or invest in western world rather they will buying expensive cars that they cant drive in Nigeria and park it. Then when football finish nothing to show for it .u will be surprised that people like Lampard and others dont buy cars cash down rather like the way ordinary people buy on hire purchase. They venture into properties, stock and shares. They go for coaching courses but most of Nigerian footballers don't plan for future.
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Next Chelsea Boss by panmunium(m): 1:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
We don't need him now!! Meanwhile Saturday 8am is the time to push someone out.. Am atikulated
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Next Chelsea Boss by Didi2d(m): 1:23pm On Feb 12, 2019
I love Frank lanpard,..

Anytime he scorers and raise his hands up always touches me, a sight to behold by me.

1 Like

Re: Frank Lampard To Become Next Chelsea Boss by Adakintroy: 2:24pm On Feb 12, 2019
Because man u. Him work una Wan still try.

See them yansh!
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Next Chelsea Boss by Adakintroy: 2:25pm On Feb 12, 2019
Because MAN.U do Him work una Wan still try.

See them yansh!..sorry head!
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Next Chelsea Boss by droptrend205: 2:42pm On Feb 12, 2019
PREDICT!! Man United vs PSG To Meet TODAY @ 9:00pm (Drop Your Predictions & Grab Free Airtime )

LINK = https://nairatrend.com.ng/predict-man-united-vs-psg-to-meet-today-900pm-drop-your-predictions-grab-lots-of-airtime/
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Next Chelsea Boss by ledaman: 2:47pm On Feb 12, 2019
ojuu4u:
I don't know why sarri rufuses to learn from morhino's man u situation, why must coach use a certain type of football phylosopy? The players available is number one factor that would determine the formation to use,

I give up on sarri last Sunday when he used 4.3.3 formation for highly explosive, attacking and who wants to revenge and also overtake Liverpool at all cost,

Kante is arguably best defensive midfielder in the world , he came , bought joginho and displaced kante deployed Kante to attack hence renders him toothless bulldog
Am very sure this would cost him is job!
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Next Chelsea Boss by elonize(m): 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2019
Useless blogger, where in d news did they appoint Frank now angry angry angry,
I know dis story is fake
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Next Chelsea Boss by Darlington120(m): 3:16pm On Feb 12, 2019
sale luiz, azpilicueta and hazard and d pro in Chelsea is solve, dey always choose which coach to sack

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Can Be Cloned - Genetics Scientist Claims / Bukola Saraki Visits Super Eagles Ahead Of Friendly Match With England / AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.