Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Ian-Harriel Kowiti, Kenyan Politician Puts Up One Of His Testicles For Sale - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ian-Harriel Kowiti, Kenyan Politician Puts Up One Of His Testicles For Sale (11942 Views)

Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) / Monster Hurricane Ian Devastates USA ( Pics, Video) / Kenyan Politician Confesses To Spending $500,000 On Witchcraft To Win Elections! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ian-Harriel Kowiti, Kenyan Politician Puts Up One Of His Testicles For Sale by PlugBlogng: 1:29am On Feb 12, 2019
Kenyan Politician Puts Up One Of His Testicles For Sale

A 27-year-old former aspirant for Member of County Assembly (MCA) seat, has put up one of his testicles for sale for Sh500,000.

Ian-Harriel Kowiti, who hails from Uriri Constituency in Migori County, says he’s tired of living in squalor and poverty, and has opted to raise cash by selling one of his testicles.

Kowiti, who tried his hands in politics in the last General Election as an independent candidate, is also willing to part with one of his kidneys for Sh1.5 million for ‘a local client,’ and three times that amount for ‘client’ based outside the country.

“What is the need of having two of them (testicles) dangling between my legs if I can still do the job perfectly with just one?” Kowiti posed in an interview with The Nairobian.

“Imagine that there is someone out there who can’t have a child for one reason or another. I just want to share what I have, for a little profit of course! I’m tired of being broke, yet I don’t need two testicles!” Kowiti said.

Kowiti says that he’s selling his testicles to better his life. However, he explains that money is not the motivation for selling his kidney.

“A doctor friend confirmed to me that you can lead a healthy and fulfilling life with just one kidney. It pains me that there is someone out there who is suffering because of kidney failure and has to spend so much money on dialysis. I have two functioning kidneys, and I consider it the right thing to do to give out one,” he explained.

Kowiti added that, “I wouldn’t mind donating my kidney, it’s only that I am now financially constrained and wouldn’t mind some cash in exchange for the organ. If I were to donate my kidney, the interested party would have to cater for the cost of surgery and my travel expenses, that is if the operation has to take place outside the country.”

Though a man can still lead a healthy sex life with one testicle, medics have dismissed the idea of harvesting testicles.

Gist From PlugBlog Nigeria
https://plugblog.com.ng/kenyan-politician-puts-up-one-of-his-testicles-for-sale/
Re: Ian-Harriel Kowiti, Kenyan Politician Puts Up One Of His Testicles For Sale by rastaLivity: 1:52am On Feb 12, 2019
I also wish to sell my testicles too, but na only one egg I go sell o.

hmmm,do I even need two nipples?

9 Likes

Re: Ian-Harriel Kowiti, Kenyan Politician Puts Up One Of His Testicles For Sale by Davash222(m): 2:15am On Feb 12, 2019
97% of Kenyans are periodically mad.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ian-Harriel Kowiti, Kenyan Politician Puts Up One Of His Testicles For Sale by decatalyst(m): 3:11am On Feb 12, 2019
Who in Kenya is not mad?

Just asking for a friend, please.

10 Likes

Re: Ian-Harriel Kowiti, Kenyan Politician Puts Up One Of His Testicles For Sale by PlugBlogng: 6:27am On Feb 12, 2019
decatalyst:
Who in Kenya is not mad?

You don't mean it

1 Like

Re: Ian-Harriel Kowiti, Kenyan Politician Puts Up One Of His Testicles For Sale by Franzinni: 10:41am On Feb 12, 2019
Well you own it... Waste it
Re: Ian-Harriel Kowiti, Kenyan Politician Puts Up One Of His Testicles For Sale by Binikingdowm: 10:41am On Feb 12, 2019
Kenya and Zimbabwe are cursed
Re: Ian-Harriel Kowiti, Kenyan Politician Puts Up One Of His Testicles For Sale by leeikem(m): 10:41am On Feb 12, 2019
nothing is impossible in africa...
Re: Ian-Harriel Kowiti, Kenyan Politician Puts Up One Of His Testicles For Sale by MediaLife: 10:42am On Feb 12, 2019
Kenya again.

Which Kain thing be this one

Re: Ian-Harriel Kowiti, Kenyan Politician Puts Up One Of His Testicles For Sale by dalhjana: 10:42am On Feb 12, 2019
Wow
Re: Ian-Harriel Kowiti, Kenyan Politician Puts Up One Of His Testicles For Sale by freemanbubble: 10:42am On Feb 12, 2019
Exactly what i will do to by balls if atiku aguero abubakar fails to win Edo state

Atiku is for Edo ! Edo is for atiku

4 Likes

Re: Ian-Harriel Kowiti, Kenyan Politician Puts Up One Of His Testicles For Sale by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 12, 2019
Kenya oooooh. That country is just good at running...... ...... mad.

1 Like

Re: Ian-Harriel Kowiti, Kenyan Politician Puts Up One Of His Testicles For Sale by TRCdesigns: 10:43am On Feb 12, 2019
This is seriously serious
Re: Ian-Harriel Kowiti, Kenyan Politician Puts Up One Of His Testicles For Sale by ksly24(m): 10:45am On Feb 12, 2019
kenya my kenya

1 Like

Re: Ian-Harriel Kowiti, Kenyan Politician Puts Up One Of His Testicles For Sale by Mankosi: 10:45am On Feb 12, 2019
Pls how do I contact u. I want to use it for ritual.
Re: Ian-Harriel Kowiti, Kenyan Politician Puts Up One Of His Testicles For Sale by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 12, 2019
They are possibly turnioniown

decatalyst:
Who in Kenya is not mad?

Re: Ian-Harriel Kowiti, Kenyan Politician Puts Up One Of His Testicles For Sale by Danzazzausambo(m): 10:45am On Feb 12, 2019
I wish Nigerian politician wld learn from this Kenyan politician.
Those going after ladies panties please copy this guy.
Re: Ian-Harriel Kowiti, Kenyan Politician Puts Up One Of His Testicles For Sale by mrfm1: 10:45am On Feb 12, 2019
Re: Ian-Harriel Kowiti, Kenyan Politician Puts Up One Of His Testicles For Sale by whiteeyes: 10:49am On Feb 12, 2019
but how do you buy a product without assessing it first abeg upload the testicle pictures make I decide joor
Re: Ian-Harriel Kowiti, Kenyan Politician Puts Up One Of His Testicles For Sale by Starboytwo(m): 10:50am On Feb 12, 2019
I knew it's kenya
Re: Ian-Harriel Kowiti, Kenyan Politician Puts Up One Of His Testicles For Sale by Joshua070(m): 10:53am On Feb 12, 2019
undecided cry which kind thing be dis...
Re: Ian-Harriel Kowiti, Kenyan Politician Puts Up One Of His Testicles For Sale by gosekuh: 10:53am On Feb 12, 2019
nothing my eye hasnt seen
Re: Ian-Harriel Kowiti, Kenyan Politician Puts Up One Of His Testicles For Sale by ChaleeBendel: 10:55am On Feb 12, 2019
Sell it to Ambode

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' / EU Leaders Agree To Ban Majority Of Russian Oil Imports / Men Shouldn’t Cook – Uganda President, Yoweri Museveni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.