Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Atiku/obi And Buhari/osibanjo, How This Team Won That Team - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku/obi And Buhari/osibanjo, How This Team Won That Team (587 Views)

Why Is Buhari, Osibanjo And Raji Fashola Not Supporting Tinubu? / I Still Support Atiku/obi But I Commend Buhari/osibanjo For Lagos Ibadan Railway / Will Atiku/Obi Make Nigerians Proud after Buhari/Osibanjo the Candidates Flop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku/obi And Buhari/osibanjo, How This Team Won That Team by bunbit23: 4:09am On Feb 12, 2019
Odogwu Akataaka:
We give thanks to the gods and goddesses, our ancestors, heaven end earth for good life and health.
There's something we don't do @light house of wisdom which must be done this time and now.
One may ask, what is that?
Yes, @ light house of wisdom where knowledge rules, we don't discuss politics.
Even though we know and understood what politics means to the people but then we are careful not to make it an issue of any moment all through our discussions.
Today is ahia afo 12th day of February 2019 and Saturday is next ahia afo 2019 which Nigeria government has proposed to cast their presidential slot to choose next president.

It calls for wisdom and understanding.
Let's be wise and understand leadership.
Earlier, our people mainly (ndi Igbo) don't have regards for politics. They rather mind their businesses saying nothing concern's me until 2015 they knew better

Earlier, an Onitsha trader, ogbo ete Enugu, ariaria Aba, Nnewi motorcycle dealers, find it so difficult to understand that government sitting in Abuja has total control of his shop @ No 543 China plaza main market Onitsha. If you asked him, he could said I am the oga here, I have the final say and make final decision on what happened to my shop. I run my business the way I like. Until 2015, everyone knew better!

When recession stroked, all shop at ariaria, nkwo nnewi, ogboete, main market Onitsha and all mini shops in the streets understood what it meant to vote wisely

I tell you my good people, when a wise man, good man, good leader is on the throne: the people rejoice. The land becomes productive. Bird's of heavens sings a new song. People laughs uncontrollable. Food are given to animals willingly not unwillingly. Servant's don't envy animals as they eat the grass.

There's joy everywhere even though one dies, yet the living praise the gods and goddesses

But today, it's is common to hear the people responding to the news of the dead in this manner, "his own is even better" (na nke onye nwuru anwu ka nke onye di ndu nma). If you turn and asked him what made him to say that he says, " is this life"? Nke a anyi di o bu ndu?

In as much as the wise has to survive and triumph in good and bad circumstances, but then I have to tell you that it's not of great Joy that spiritual consultation I started freely for online clients in 2011 and as at of 2013 - 2014 we were asking people to say 2,000 was changed to 5,000 in 2015 as a result of new government in power.
When we find out that the price of a stick of incense we used to buy @450 has suddenly sold @1'100 and next time as you return to buy it got to 1,300 while we bought these in cartons to help temple services hence the temple can't afford a minute without incense burning. What do we have to do?

We have to change!

Because Nigeria asked for a change

Let me stop at incense but then I can't because it has to affect almost everything. What about marine ritual settlement? It was also effected?
What about ritual deliverance?
It was also affected.
Go to @afo Nnobi today to get white ram. Its not not less than 38,000 to 45,000 naira. I mean manageable ram for ritual sacrifices.
Should one has any ritual to perform with manned ram (big white ram) such that we use for awele: its not less than 60,000 to 65,000 naira.
But then, before 2015, a ram cost 20'000 to 24,000 while the biggest ones for awele was selling at 35 and bellow 40,000.

What about ritual materials?

Oji (kolanut) I remembered we do buy 3 pieces @50 and below but today the size we bought at 3 piece for 50 naira is sold 1 piece @50.
Make your enquiries @ose market and relief market Onitsha

Are we not affected?
Who was left unaffected?
None!

And this was what brought about the wide audience my people gave to Biafra state and has to remember what was totally forgotten.
The gods are wise!

That recession that stroked the economy down in 2015 they said he has left Abuja but then you and I are still seeing her in the streets.
Tell me, a disease that left the father to be with the children, is he still not in the family?
How can we say no recession when nothing was reversed to the old price list and you are saying No More Recession?

No More Recession when a big of rice is still selling at 20,000 naira today in the local market from 8,000 it was sold before 2015. And you are saying No More Recession!

Should I keep quite and ignore the evil as seen in leadership simply because its well with me. Ala adighi nma bu uru ndi nze - bad government and chaos in the society favors the kings cabinet most but then: I must say the truth!

I must say the truth and tell you the truth you don't know.
Let your mentality change like the mentality of an average trader @Ogbote, Ariaria,Nkwo Nnewi etc

You might say it doesn't matter because you have job doing today but then bad government can being anything tomorrow

Bad government can make the poor rich get more poorer that he might beg and have none to assist him.
Re: Atiku/obi And Buhari/osibanjo, How This Team Won That Team by bunbit23: 4:14am On Feb 12, 2019
You know earlier, it was a common saying by the people. They would say, if I don't have ,I go borrowed. Can you say that today? You can't because no one has to give.

None is ready to give marking it look as if all are wicked

Its not like all are wicked but then, country hard!

Even the rich and richest, no one picks money in the streets

Therefore, Saturday 16 ahia afo asked us to vote wisely

Yes none is a saint eve though it took the present government almost one year to chose cabinets, pioneers, ministers, aids etc. They were busy searching for the saints, they wanted to fight digital only to end up given us analogues

Do you know one thing?
Wisdom saves a nation, ofeke is a ruined to the nation. Ofeke brings shame, humiliation, disaster, poverty to a nation.
This is why you must be careful not to make a mistake choosing a leader

They may deceive you with words like Christians even though they are not Christians but then think and vote wisely

When a priest @EjikemeMbaka said, let another takes kingship over his father in stead his siblings would sleep hunger. He was left with words when he saw no garri to drink when another took office of his father

He didn't see garri to soak with water talk more of his siblings

It was then he ran back to the other man that he asked to took the throne of his father and begged him to loan him money to start farming

Ofeke ajoka!

Say No To Ofeke

Don't fight a fight of ignorant. Let wisdom lead you in all things. Even though your enemy is contesting for power, don't ignore wisdom to help him win the leadership

Wisdom is selfless

Wisdom think about you and others

Don't end up saying he will not win because he did this and that to me. If he is fit to rule, bringing good governance to the people, your people, forgive him

Don't fight and continue fighting him to see that you revenged

No!

Because of the people, your people and my people: do forgive him for better tomorrow

This is an offense of my brother @MaduabuchiObiano making no sense

For no reason would a man with good sight say that darkness is more brighter than light

Only the blind can say that

Then what a vision man by the side would say hearing that is this, its because you are blind

Yes, otherwise no how he could have said that darkness is more brighter than light

Eji ndu atunyere onwu ndi be anyi?
Do one make comparison with life and death my people?
Re: Atiku/obi And Buhari/osibanjo, How This Team Won That Team by bunbit23: 4:15am On Feb 12, 2019
Ekere olu eke!
There are division of labour

Everyone must not be a priest that's why you are not a priest while I am a priest

This is why you are not this and that while someone are

Let none struggle to rule if he can't rule

How do we know who can't rule and who can rule?

Questions people may like to ask!

Did bible not said in the Gospel book of Mathew 7:16,
You will recognize them by their fruit. Can people pick grapes from thorn bushes, or figs from thistles?

Our people would ask, ehi olee ka mmadu na-egbu weere zawa ogbuehi?

How many cows that one has to kill before you give him a tittle of "cowkiller"?

One is enough and that is why it must be one. Even when he kills ten or twenty, at first he won the tittle

Be Wise!

Never say, it doesn't matter where it matters. Think about life, think about the people, think about tomorrow.
O kwa anya bewe, imi esoro bewee!
When mouth start crying, next is nose!

Here we have Atiku/Obi and Buhari/Osibanjo.
Choose your leader wisely!

Read these teams to predict the match

Which are more fit to rule?

A or B?

Now let me teach you wisdom

Kamu zunye gi ori uka na amamihe

Do you know that in English alphabet, it is A before B?

Do you know that for one to know English language more better, you must know 'A' first?

Do you know that no how your teacher would score you good mark when you were asked to write English alphabet and you starred with 'B'?

When we had Buhari/Osibanjo and Goodluck/Sambo, The first letter won!

Today we have letter 'A' over letter 'B' what do you think would happen?

Tell yourself before you said a priest @Odogwuakataaka has predicted a winner. Don't call me a prophet yet thus I am not but a Truth Sayer

In the spirit, we say the truth as seen and known

Even though they may try fighting the truth, but finally the must stand

Our people, my people, the people have all suffered a lot

We need to create jobs and employment

Don't think a cattle rearer would do that, he could not and would not!

We need food to eat, to have food, "man must work".
And the work we are talking about

Our people aren't mazy as the president said

I remembered when I left the country for Europe far back 70's. It was not really because of bad governments but because I had the opportunity to do so and I did

Today, any Nigeria that is leaving the country for search of a green pasture is doing so owing to bad government

I have also sent so many people away too

Look at the result
Re: Atiku/obi And Buhari/osibanjo, How This Team Won That Team by bunbit23: 4:17am On Feb 12, 2019
That very young man in Nigeria today who eat and say mama thank you day and night, send him to Europe or America or Asia today, he start sending money and goodies to mama and papa tomorrow

Does it mean that there in Europe Asia and America, people pick money in the street?

No!

The secrets is that these are much more jobs opportunistic there

Therefore, the energy you employed to search for jobs in Nigeria for 5 years without no job, if you employed it over there in less than a year, you succeed getting a job to take care of yourself and the families

Who Will Change Nigeria?

It has to be the people

Among the people are people with More wisdom and intellect

Let's choose the intellectual

Let's chose the best in the race

Let us chose not the White or black but a leader

If the spirit's has listened to the outcry of the people and say, vote Atiku/Obi, let no man waste his votes on Buhari/Osibanjo.

It may get tough because it's not going to be an easy race

It may get rough this is why you must not stand with relaxation

He has never lost so easy because he has gods attention

Ife ya di ndi mmuo ezi nma

Everyone with his destiny

I could not have said anything but I was asked to say something which is true
Re: Atiku/obi And Buhari/osibanjo, How This Team Won That Team by bunbit23: 4:18am On Feb 12, 2019
That recession that stroked the economy down in 2015 they said he has left Abuja but then you and I are still seeing her in the streets.
Tell me, a disease that left the father to be with the children, is he still not in the family?
How can we say no recession when nothing was reversed to the old price list and you are saying No More Recession?

No More Recession when a big of rice is still selling at 20,000 naira today in the local market from 8,000 it was sold before 2015. And you are saying No More Recession!

Should I keep quite and ignore the evil as seen in leadership simply because its well with me. Ala adighi nma bu uru ndi nze - bad government and chaos in the society favors the kings cabinet most but then: I must say the truth!

I must say the truth and tell you the truth you don't know.
Let your mentality change like the mentality of an average trader @Ogbote, Ariaria,Nkwo Nnewi etc

You might say it doesn't matter because you have job doing today but then bad government can being anything tomorrow

Bad government can make the poor rich get more poorer that he might beg and have none to assist him.
Re: Atiku/obi And Buhari/osibanjo, How This Team Won That Team by bunbit23: 4:19am On Feb 12, 2019
You know earlier, it was a common saying by the people. They would say, if I don't have ,I go borrowed. Can you say that today? You can't because no one has to give.

None is ready to give marking it look as if all are wicked

Its not like all are wicked but then, country hard!

Even the rich and richest, no one picks money in the streets

Therefore, Saturday 16 ahia afo asked us to vote wisely

Yes none is a saint eve though it took the present government almost one year to chose cabinets, pioneers, ministers, aids etc. They were busy searching for the saints, they wanted to fight digital only to end up given us analogues

Do you know one thing?
Wisdom saves a nation, ofeke is a ruined to the nation. Ofeke brings shame, humiliation, disaster, poverty to a nation.
This is why you must be careful not to make a mistake choosing a leader

They may deceive you with words like Christians even though they are not Christians but then think and vote wisely

When a priest @EjikemeMbaka said, let another takes kingship over his father in stead his siblings would sleep hunger. He was left with words when he saw no garri to drink when another took office of his father

He didn't see garri to soak with water talk more of his siblings

It was then he ran back to the other man that he asked to took the throne of his father and begged him to loan him money to start farming

Ofeke ajoka!

Say No To Ofeke

Don't fight a fight of ignorant. Let wisdom lead you in all things. Even though your enemy is contesting for power, don't ignore wisdom to help him win the leadership

Wisdom is selfless

Wisdom think about you and others

Don't end up saying he will not win because he did this and that to me. If he is fit to rule, bringing good governance to the people, your people, forgive him

Don't fight and continue fighting him to see that you revenged

No!

Because of the people, your people and my people: do forgive him for better tomorrow

This is an offense of my brother @MaduabuchiObiano making no sense

For no reason would a man with good sight say that darkness is more brighter than light

Only the blind can say that

Then what a vision man by the side would say hearing that is this, its because you are blind

Yes, otherwise no how he could have said that darkness is more brighter than light

Eji ndu atunyere onwu ndi be anyi?
Do one make comparison with life and death my people?

Ekere olu eke!
There are division of labour

Everyone must not be a priest that's why you are not a priest while I am a priest

This is why you are not this and that while someone are

Let none struggle to rule if he can't rule

How do we know who can't rule and who can rule?

Questions people may like to ask!

Did bible not said in the Gospel book of Mathew 7:16,
You will recognize them by their fruit. Can people pick grapes from thorn bushes, or figs from thistles?

Our people would ask, ehi olee ka mmadu na-egbu weere zawa ogbuehi?

How many cows that one has to kill before you give him a tittle of "cowkiller"?

One is enough and that is why it must be one. Even when he kills ten or twenty, at first he won the tittle

Be Wise!

Never say, it doesn't matter where it matters. Think about life, think about the people, think about tomorrow.
O kwa anya bewe, imi esoro bewee!
When mouth start crying, next is nose!

Here we have Atiku/Obi and Buhari/Osibanjo.
Choose your leader wisely!

Read these teams to predict the match

Which are more fit to rule?

A or B?

Now let me teach you wisdom

Kamu zunye gi ori uka na amamihe

Do you know that in English alphabet, it is A before B?

Do you know that for one to know English language more better, you must know 'A' first?

Do you know that no how your teacher would score you good mark when you were asked to write English alphabet and you starred with 'B'?

When we had Buhari/Osibanjo and Goodluck/Sambo, The first letter won!

Today we have letter 'A' over letter 'B' what do you think would happen?

Tell yourself before you said a priest @Odogwuakataaka has predicted a winner. Don't call me a prophet yet thus I am not but a Truth Sayer

In the spirit, we say the truth as seen and known

Even though they may try fighting the truth, but finally the must stand

Our people, my people, the people have all suffered a lot

We need to create jobs and employment

Don't think a cattle rearer would do that, he could not and would not!

We need food to eat, to have food, "man must work".
And the work we are talking about

Our people aren't mazy as the president said

I remembered when I left the country for Europe far back 70's. It was not really because of bad governments but because I had the opportunity to do so and I did

Today, any Nigeria that is leaving the country for search of a green pasture is doing so owing to bad government

I have also sent so many people away too

Look at the result

That very young man in Nigeria today who eat and say mama thank you day and night, send him to Europe or America or Asia today, he start sending money and goodies to mama and papa tomorrow

Does it mean that there in Europe Asia and America, people pick money in the street?

No!

The secrets is that these are much more jobs opportunistic there

Therefore, the energy you employed to search for jobs in Nigeria for 5 years without no job, if you employed it over there in less than a year, you succeed getting a job to take care of yourself and the families

Who Will Change Nigeria?

It has to be the people

Among the people are people with More wisdom and intellect

Let's choose the intellectual

Let's chose the best in the race

Let us chose not the White or black but a leader

If the spirit's has listened to the outcry of the people and say, vote Atiku/Obi, let no man waste his votes on Buhari/Osibanjo.

It may get tough because it's not going to be an easy race

It may get rough this is why you must not stand with relaxation

He has never lost so easy because he has gods attention

Ife ya di ndi mmuo ezi nma

I could not have said anything but I was asked to say something which is true
Re: Atiku/obi And Buhari/osibanjo, How This Team Won That Team by ipobarecriminals: 4:55am On Feb 12, 2019
wink sad Ati'aku Frimpong El Cameroonian abd his scam partner Obi Him Tu Lie are wasting their time and money.Baba Daura don win this. Election
Re: Atiku/obi And Buhari/osibanjo, How This Team Won That Team by bunbit23: 4:58am On Feb 12, 2019
Odogwu Akataaka:
He owns nothing in the realm of spirits

His sacrifices are well accepted before the gods and the goddesses

He was born with differences

He is a difference man

Because he has the quality and gods supports: the team is winning. Not for any other thing but for his sake. Through this you shall know that "mmuo dike"

Truly the gods are most powerful

Let's Aticulate. Obi is a man of the people. He has a mission to fulfil. None can stop him because he is unstoppable.

The spirit's has spoken

More light to your path as angels guide us all.
Iseee

Tolani Kaduna:
Fully Atikulated GM

Isee

Adomi Omoka:
Am Atikulated and obediently

OBIdietly

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Trouble Looms For APC In Rivers!!! / Beware Of Atiku! / Watch INEC Chairman's Broadcast As INEC Officially Postpone General Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.