Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,463 members, 7,781,342 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:44 PM

3 Underrated But Lucrative Skills That Will Make You Rich - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 3 Underrated But Lucrative Skills That Will Make You Rich (44411 Views)

20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet / 5 Reasons Why Schooling May Never Make You Rich / 7 Top Nigerian Dangerous But Lucrative Jobs In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Underrated But Lucrative Skills That Will Make You Rich by chiefoboh1(m): 11:43am On Feb 12, 2019
corlarthey:
Am a fashion designer based in Abuja.. I can confidently tell u I make a lot n even save between 300k n 500k on a monthly basis. All thanks to PMB, I discover this lucrative business when there r no longer free money for anybody.
gud morning sir, am in abuja, we're are u located pls , I want to get the skill as every effort to get a good job here have not been productive. I will be glad to hear from u, it will be of immense help to me. best regards sir
Re: 3 Underrated But Lucrative Skills That Will Make You Rich by KelB(m): 12:48pm On Feb 12, 2019
I want to learn graphic design and I base in Lagos
How can I contact you
Re: 3 Underrated But Lucrative Skills That Will Make You Rich by 1stbest(m): 1:19pm On Feb 12, 2019
Godskidk:
I'm a Graphic designer... PM if you wanna know more about it... For those in the S.E
are you in Anambra?
Re: 3 Underrated But Lucrative Skills That Will Make You Rich by LeoFish92(m): 1:24pm On Feb 12, 2019
Godskidk:
I'm a Graphic designer... PM if you wanna know more about it... For those in the S.E

I'm in South East, Enugu. I already have a little knowledge on illustrator, wanna go deeper in photoshop, can you be of help?
Re: 3 Underrated But Lucrative Skills That Will Make You Rich by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 12, 2019
iceboy4752:

Do you know of any place where I can learn this graphics designing in Jos?

Go to the adobe website they are video tutorials for all the software, from adobe illustrator to photoshop.

1 Like

Re: 3 Underrated But Lucrative Skills That Will Make You Rich by hansomb: 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2019
iceboy4752:

Do you know of any place where I can learn this graphics designing in Jos?

Bauchi road b4 zololo junction or Tafabalewa road, it has many graphic designer there. or go to any business/ computer centres in unijos old campus or new campus or around Jos environment.
Re: 3 Underrated But Lucrative Skills That Will Make You Rich by wakes: 4:28pm On Feb 12, 2019
udemzyudex:

Search for corel snake on YouTube and check his channel.
Note that he doesn't speak English, you must understand how to use coreldraw before you can get what he is doing.

When I was still practicing, all I do is click on any tool he click and do whatever he does by pausing and resuming the video.

You will learn how to design any flyer, banner etc.
You can use tube mate app to download his YouTube videos.
Thank you.
Re: 3 Underrated But Lucrative Skills That Will Make You Rich by Walterhen1960: 7:27pm On Feb 12, 2019
Pls Direct Me To Any Of Grapic Designer At Abraham Adesanya To Abijoh Area Ajah
Re: 3 Underrated But Lucrative Skills That Will Make You Rich by Walterhen1960: 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2019
Pls Direct Me To Any Of Grapic Designer From Abraham Adesanya To Abijoh Area, Ajah
Re: 3 Underrated But Lucrative Skills That Will Make You Rich by Godskidk(m): 7:48pm On Feb 12, 2019
LeoFish92:

I'm in South East, Enugu. I already have a little knowledge on illustrator, wanna go deeper in photoshop, can you be of help?
Actually, Photoshop is my best software when it comes to choice... Though it'll have to be mostly online cause I'm currently in Abia...
Re: 3 Underrated But Lucrative Skills That Will Make You Rich by Godskidk(m): 7:49pm On Feb 12, 2019
1stbest:
are you in Anambra?
Nope, Abia
Re: 3 Underrated But Lucrative Skills That Will Make You Rich by 1stbest(m): 7:52pm On Feb 12, 2019
Godskidk:
Nope, Abia
I need one on one teach ,. am in Anambra
Re: 3 Underrated But Lucrative Skills That Will Make You Rich by Godskidk(m): 7:52pm On Feb 12, 2019
anthonyezeoke:
@Godskidk pls I will like to know more about the Graphic design and I m in the SE
I just tried the number now and it's switched off...
Re: 3 Underrated But Lucrative Skills That Will Make You Rich by Godskidk(m): 7:55pm On Feb 12, 2019
1stbest:
I need one on one teach ,. am in Anambra
Oops... Can't help then... Buy you can easily find a tutor at any Graphic Design firm or shop... It's easy to learn, but requires great use of imagination
Re: 3 Underrated But Lucrative Skills That Will Make You Rich by 1stbest(m): 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2019
Godskidk:

Oops... Can't help then... Buy you can easily find a tutor at any Graphic Design firm or shop... It's easy to learn, but requires great use of imagination
okay , but what simple type of PC is good for it?
Re: 3 Underrated But Lucrative Skills That Will Make You Rich by iceboy4752(m): 8:12pm On Feb 12, 2019
hansomb:

Bauchi road b4 zololo junction or Tafabalewa road, it has many graphic designer there. or go to any business/ computer centres in unijos old campus or new campus or around Jos environment.

Thank you bro.

1 Like

Re: 3 Underrated But Lucrative Skills That Will Make You Rich by Godskidk(m): 8:16pm On Feb 12, 2019
1stbest:
Any PC can serve, but for some concepts, you need a graphic oriented system... Preferably one that has an AMD Radeon HD display adapter... It's the best display for Graphic design. Also, you need a system of at least 4GB ram

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Underrated But Lucrative Skills That Will Make You Rich by Exempted: 12:31am On Feb 18, 2019
1stbest:

PC that has DVD r/v, with up to 500 HDD. I have exactly what you want. the PC is just 6 months old and London used. click on my name to see the specs.... it is for Construction Engineers, Video Editors, Graphic Designers, etc. and those who multitask.

hope you know that not all PCs are suitable for Corel Draw & Graphic Designing?? so be mindful of what you purchase.
Re: 3 Underrated But Lucrative Skills That Will Make You Rich by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2019
mercywhite:
egojeny1
Yes I am
where do u stay??

1 Like

Re: 3 Underrated But Lucrative Skills That Will Make You Rich by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 19, 2019
mercywhite:
egojeny1
Yes I am
i would luv to be ur apprentice mma

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female DELSU Graduate Produces Paints For A Living. Photos / Kehinde, Yetunde Longe: Husband, Wife Decorated As Commissioners Of Police / Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.