Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Secondary School Boy Propose To His Girl Infront Of The Students, Get Rejected - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secondary School Boy Propose To His Girl Infront Of The Students, Get Rejected (5769 Views)

Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) / Young School Boy Propose To His Schoolmate With A Ring. Watch Her Reaction / Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss (2) (3) (4)

Secondary School Boy Propose To His Girl Infront Of The Students, Get Rejected by itspzpics(m): 6:45am On Feb 12, 2019
Things are really happening in Africa and even around the world when a secondary school students already know about wedding proposal.

In south africa a secondary school boy was pictured in a video circulating round the internet proposing to his girlfriend info of other students.

Though he was rejected by the girl eventually then the girl hug him to cover up the shame.

See nigerians reaction this viral video.

Watch The Video Below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/secondary-school-boy-propose-to-his-girl-infront-of-the-students-get-rejected/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Missyb3

Re: Secondary School Boy Propose To His Girl Infront Of The Students, Get Rejected by itspzpics(m): 6:45am On Feb 12, 2019
See reactions below

Watch Video HERE

Re: Secondary School Boy Propose To His Girl Infront Of The Students, Get Rejected by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 6:50am On Feb 12, 2019
Buhari will propose.. We will reject his proposal cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondary School Boy Propose To His Girl Infront Of The Students, Get Rejected by Nogodye(m): 6:51am On Feb 12, 2019
Those that suppose to face their studies busy doing nonsense...Many of them are on this platform.
Re: Secondary School Boy Propose To His Girl Infront Of The Students, Get Rejected by Caseless: 7:03am On Feb 12, 2019
Good rejection!

Re: Secondary School Boy Propose To His Girl Infront Of The Students, Get Rejected by ojun50(m): 7:12am On Feb 12, 2019
No time to waist
Re: Secondary School Boy Propose To His Girl Infront Of The Students, Get Rejected by Lionessza6(f): 7:17am On Feb 12, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
Buhari will propose.. We will reject his proposal cool

LMFAO grin grin grin.

Re: Secondary School Boy Propose To His Girl Infront Of The Students, Get Rejected by GraGra247(m): 7:19am On Feb 12, 2019
Children wey suppose to face their study.

Re: Secondary School Boy Propose To His Girl Infront Of The Students, Get Rejected by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 12, 2019
Nogodye:
Those that suppose to face their studies busy doing nonsense...Many of them are on this platform.

Not THOSE but the BOY who's supposed to face his studies is busy thinking of proposal.. I sha love the girls Level of maturity, she knows what she's in school for.

Re: Secondary School Boy Propose To His Girl Infront Of The Students, Get Rejected by xpac01(m): 7:29am On Feb 12, 2019
Shey this children wee not go and read their books¿??
No blame for them sha, because they see fresh food to eat every morning...
Re: Secondary School Boy Propose To His Girl Infront Of The Students, Get Rejected by lovelybugs(f): 7:32am On Feb 12, 2019
grin person that is still collecting pocket money from mummy is proposing. Chai and some foolish girls would have accepted.

Re: Secondary School Boy Propose To His Girl Infront Of The Students, Get Rejected by sbashir10(m): 7:39am On Feb 12, 2019
The birth of a demon...lol

Re: Secondary School Boy Propose To His Girl Infront Of The Students, Get Rejected by ClintonEmex: 8:23am On Feb 12, 2019
Are you sure this is not a drama?
The girl was matured and smart enough though.
Re: Secondary School Boy Propose To His Girl Infront Of The Students, Get Rejected by Uglymugg: 8:29am On Feb 12, 2019
Very good. You don't give the woman any option when you propose to her in public because she'll be under a lot of pressure to say, "Yes" even when she doesn't want to.

I respect girls like this. Cannot easily be swayed by public opinions.

Re: Secondary School Boy Propose To His Girl Infront Of The Students, Get Rejected by delectablegyal(f): 8:30am On Feb 12, 2019
she will leave you when she is in her twenties. ladies in their twenties are the most unfaithful in relationships. they follow wealth at that stage.
Re: Secondary School Boy Propose To His Girl Infront Of The Students, Get Rejected by shgenius123: 8:40am On Feb 12, 2019
If you're living in MOWE and its environs, 'm inviting you to attend RECHARGE AND GET PAID MOWE TELECOM SUMMIT

Come and learn how to start your own *VTU TELECOM BUSINESS* LIKE BANKS, JUMIA, PAGA, & QUIKELLER WITH YOUR SMARTPHONE AND START MAKING MONEY PER SECONDS

Venue : 15 ADEBOLA CLINIC COMPLEX, MOWE-OFADA ROAD, BESIDE OLOKODANA HOUSE, MOWE OGUN STATE

To Day: TUESDAY 12/02/2019

Time: 10AM-12NOON

Invited by EPASSIVEMONI

Call/Whatsapp +2348027362943
Re: Secondary School Boy Propose To His Girl Infront Of The Students, Get Rejected by Shishanwaaba(m): 8:41am On Feb 12, 2019
We will be rejecting Buhari's proposal in few days time
Re: Secondary School Boy Propose To His Girl Infront Of The Students, Get Rejected by lilmax(m): 8:57am On Feb 12, 2019
FOOLS
Re: Secondary School Boy Propose To His Girl Infront Of The Students, Get Rejected by Tamarapetty(f): 9:10am On Feb 12, 2019
Nobe DanDeeBoss and LightQueen be dis??
Smh, and i tell am make e no try am. Sas e chop shame now

Re: Secondary School Boy Propose To His Girl Infront Of The Students, Get Rejected by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:17am On Feb 12, 2019
Tamarapetty:

Wuraola01,Lightqueen ,Tamarapetty, Rame18, etc, none of una fit disgrace me like this... angryangry

BTW who tell you say I enter South Africa?? cheesy
Re: Secondary School Boy Propose To His Girl Infront Of The Students, Get Rejected by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 12, 2019
Tamarapetty:

You no serious cheesy
Re: Secondary School Boy Propose To His Girl Infront Of The Students, Get Rejected by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 12, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Wuraola01,Lightqueen ,Tamarapetty, Rame18, etc, none of una fit disgrace me like this... angryangry

BTW who tell you say I enter South Africa?? cheesy
You think so? undecided
Re: Secondary School Boy Propose To His Girl Infront Of The Students, Get Rejected by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:12am On Feb 12, 2019
LightQueen:
You think so? undecided
Try it na.... I'll knock all of you down.. cheesy
Re: Secondary School Boy Propose To His Girl Infront Of The Students, Get Rejected by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 12, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Try it na.... I'll knock all of you down.. cheesy
With what?
Re: Secondary School Boy Propose To His Girl Infront Of The Students, Get Rejected by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:17am On Feb 12, 2019
LightQueen:
With what?
I'll turn you guys against each other...winkwink Then I'll watch the outcome cool
Re: Secondary School Boy Propose To His Girl Infront Of The Students, Get Rejected by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 12, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
I'll turn you guys against each other...winkwink Then I'll watch the outcome cool
For your dream cheesy
Re: Secondary School Boy Propose To His Girl Infront Of The Students, Get Rejected by DMerciful(m): 10:24am On Feb 12, 2019
His metaplastic!
LightQueen:
With what?
Re: Secondary School Boy Propose To His Girl Infront Of The Students, Get Rejected by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 12, 2019
DMerciful:
His metaplastic!
Huh??
Re: Secondary School Boy Propose To His Girl Infront Of The Students, Get Rejected by dovexdovex: 10:32am On Feb 12, 2019
im ashamed for you
Re: Secondary School Boy Propose To His Girl Infront Of The Students, Get Rejected by fijabi78: 10:45am On Feb 12, 2019
Effect of social media sad sad sad

Why Men Can't Do Without Sex / #bbnaija: Female Housemates Captured During Shower Hour This Morning (18+video) / Who Is This Guy.. I See Him Everywhere