Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,849 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:26 AM

Mercy Johnson And Her Husband In Dubai For Valentine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson And Her Husband In Dubai For Valentine (31011 Views)

Davido Arrested In Dubai For Stabbing Michael 'Dream Chaser' - Instablog9ja / Nigerian Celebrities Troop to Dubai For The OneafricamusicFest 2019 (pics) / Bedroom Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, As She Lies On Top Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson And Her Husband In Dubai For Valentine by Infomediang: 6:53am On Feb 12, 2019
Love is a beautiful thing and one cannot help but long for a good relationship after seeing happy couples together.

The Nigerian entertainment industry is an interesting one but it has seen the rise and fall of so many marriages. However, a few couple keep fans hope alive that there can be true love for celebrities.
One of such couple is Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson and her husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie.
They have been able to have a happy marriage and they often find ways to spice things up. Valentine’s Day is around the corner and Mercy and her husband seem ready to enjoy it to the fullest.
The mother of three posted a cute video of herself with her husband on a plane as she revealed that they are travelling to Dubai ahead of Valentine.
She explained further that despite being the person to initiate spending some time alone with her beau, she is already missing her kids.

Mercy wrote: "Bilahi,i have to disturb him always,he is too quiet and shyP/S... I was d one that said alone time oo ooo and without the kids now nko? i am missing them alreadyGood Night Friends#visitdubai#mydubaiexperience# #feb14th#valindubai#alwaysadifferentexperience#"

Mercy and her husband having a fun time in Dubai Photo: @mercyjohnsonokojie / Instagram
Valentine's Day is now seen by most people as a day to show love. However, Mercy and her husband have been known to express their affection for each other on different occasions.
We wish them a happy celebration.
Undoubtedly, the duo make marriage look easy and beautiful and internet users never get tired of seeing both of them show the world just how fond of each other they are. In the series of photos, both mama and papa Purity have us wishing for their kind of love.

Source: https://www.mynigeriastudent.com/Thread-Actress-Mercy-Johnson-and-husband-visit-Dubai-for-Valentine

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Husband In Dubai For Valentine by Infomediang: 6:53am On Feb 12, 2019
Watch Video HERE

Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Husband In Dubai For Valentine by itspzpics(m): 6:56am On Feb 12, 2019
cheesy cheesy

Northern Muslim Women Twerk with the bumbum To A Northern Song, See Reactions >>> SEE PHOTOS & WATCH 18+ VIDEO HERE

Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Husband In Dubai For Valentine by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 12, 2019
Awn! Lovely couple.... Wishing you a splendid Valentine with love

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Husband In Dubai For Valentine by cassidy1996(m): 7:38am On Feb 12, 2019
valentine things, come back and vote

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Husband In Dubai For Valentine by Onyi22(f): 7:41am On Feb 12, 2019
Awwwww, love is a beautiful thing,
May God bless me with a rich man, Amen

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Husband In Dubai For Valentine by HerCuteness(f): 7:50am On Feb 12, 2019
cassidy1996:
valentine things, come back and vote

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Husband In Dubai For Valentine by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:26am On Feb 12, 2019
grin they no fine joor wink pure monkeys

Available verified Nigerian Adsense for sale plus I now teach people how to buy and sell AdSense for money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Husband In Dubai For Valentine by Blazebond(m): 8:51am On Feb 12, 2019
No serious nigerian travels at this time for fun,come back and vote.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Husband In Dubai For Valentine by Tonyprisca: 9:09am On Feb 12, 2019
No body should leave this country now that we needed people the most

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Husband In Dubai For Valentine by NCANTaskForce: 9:48am On Feb 12, 2019
shocked

Hit like for Atiku

Share for Buhari

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Husband In Dubai For Valentine by Alejob: 9:48am On Feb 12, 2019
Remember the day is all about Saint Valentine sacrifice of love!
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Husband In Dubai For Valentine by freemanbubble: 9:48am On Feb 12, 2019
Okay
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Husband In Dubai For Valentine by okwabayi(m): 9:49am On Feb 12, 2019
After Tonto Dikeh’s testimony I can not take these people serious again.
For all we know she’s probably somewhere in Benue sweating while pounding yam for her husband.

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Husband In Dubai For Valentine by firstolalekan(m): 9:50am On Feb 12, 2019
This foolish girl don dey yellow

Later she go say she nor dey bleassssh
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Husband In Dubai For Valentine by Goldenfinger5(m): 9:53am On Feb 12, 2019
Infomediang:
Love is a beautiful thing and one cannot help but long for a good relationship after seeing happy couples together.

The Nigerian entertainment industry is an interesting one but it has seen the rise and fall of so many marriages. However, a few couple keep fans hope alive that there can be true love for celebrities.
One of such couple is Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson and her husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie.
They have been able to have a happy marriage and they often find ways to spice things up. Valentine’s Day is around the corner and Mercy and her husband seem ready to enjoy it to the fullest.
The mother of three posted a cute video of herself with her husband on a plane as she revealed that they are travelling to Dubai ahead of Valentine.
She explained further that despite being the person to initiate spending some time alone with her beau, she is already missing her kids.

Mercy wrote: "Bilahi,i have to disturb him always,he is too quiet and shyP/S... I was d one that said alone time oo ooo and without the kids now nko? i am missing them alreadyGood Night Friends#visitdubai#mydubaiexperience# #feb14th#valindubai#alwaysadifferentexperience#"

Mercy and her husband having a fun time in Dubai Photo: @mercyjohnsonokojie / Instagram
Valentine's Day is now seen by most people as a day to show love. However, Mercy and her husband have been known to express their affection for each other on different occasions.
Undoubtedly, the duo make marriage look easy and beautiful and internet users never get tired of seeing both of them show the world just how fond of each other they are. In the series of photos, both mama and papa Purity have us wishing for their kind of love.

Source: https://www.mynigeriastudent.com/Thread-Actress-Mercy-Johnson-and-husband-visit-Dubai-for-Valentine

Hope they both come back to vote on Saturday.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Husband In Dubai For Valentine by StoneLucifer: 9:54am On Feb 12, 2019
Joblessness.. Argue with me and die of cardiac arrest
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Husband In Dubai For Valentine by unity004(m): 9:54am On Feb 12, 2019
grin went my girlfrnd wants me to take her to my village 4 val some people are going to dubai. if u no make money weyti u gain?
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Husband In Dubai For Valentine by Tadwears2050(m): 9:55am On Feb 12, 2019
love is sweet ooooo. i always wish to marry a good wife.
One day by God Grace i will also visit Dubai for Holiday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Husband In Dubai For Valentine by Otakom87(m): 9:55am On Feb 12, 2019
Pepper dem mercy Johnson some yeyebrities will be dying of envy right now.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Husband In Dubai For Valentine by Isobaric6788(m): 9:56am On Feb 12, 2019
Lovely couple

Visit and study in Canada
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Husband In Dubai For Valentine by chuddyforlife(m): 9:56am On Feb 12, 2019
Onyi22:
Awwwww, love is a beautiful thing, May God bless me with a rich man, Amen
no go work....they there dey find where u will gold dig!!
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Husband In Dubai For Valentine by AntiWailer: 9:57am On Feb 12, 2019
who cares ?
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Husband In Dubai For Valentine by AntiWailer: 9:57am On Feb 12, 2019
Not make u rich ?

Onyi22:
Awwwww, love is a beautiful thing,
May God bless me with a rich man, Amen
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Husband In Dubai For Valentine by HomeOfMe(f): 10:01am On Feb 12, 2019
Infomediang:

Now we can see people who do not have PVC,if not should they be traveling at this crucial and important time in the life of Nigeria..
And why are bloggers keeping tabs on mercy's like,did she beg you to broadcast it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moet Abebe Gushes Over Valentine Gifts From Her Boo [PICS] / Tiwa Savage Teaches Her Son How To Read (photo) / Why I Posted Photo Of Cash Donation To Baba Suwe - Jigan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.