Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Mercy Johnson And Her Husband In Dubai For Valentine - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson And Her Husband In Dubai For Valentine (31063 Views)

Davido Arrested In Dubai For Stabbing Michael 'Dream Chaser' - Instablog9ja / Nigerian Celebrities Troop to Dubai For The OneafricamusicFest 2019 (pics) / Bedroom Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, As She Lies On Top Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Husband In Dubai For Valentine by Informer155(m): 10:05am On Feb 12, 2019
Onyi22:
Awwwww, love is a beautiful thing,
May God bless me with a rich man, Amen
Riches,beauty,levels etc doesnt make a hapy home! if u doubt ask celebrities.but only true love and the laters makes....sister pray for just any gud man and riches wil folow.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Husband In Dubai For Valentine by adexcool2019: 10:05am On Feb 12, 2019
Love is Good .

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Husband In Dubai For Valentine by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 12, 2019
You see yourself?

Immaculatesnow:
grin they no fine joor wink pure monkeys

Available verified Nigerian Adsense for sale plus I now teach people how to buy and sell AdSense for money
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Husband In Dubai For Valentine by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 12, 2019
That's cool
Tadwears2050:
love is sweet ooooo. i always wish to marry a good wife.
One day by God Grace i will also visit Dubai for Holiday.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Husband In Dubai For Valentine by mubby4real(m): 10:28am On Feb 12, 2019
Onyi22:
Awwwww, love is a beautiful thing,
May God bless me with a rich man, Amen
No need to go far i am here already.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Husband In Dubai For Valentine by mubby4real(m): 10:30am On Feb 12, 2019
17EPSblog:
Make #50,000 to #70,000 weekly without referring by just doing simple online mail processing.
Proofs available.
Ask me how
How?
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Husband In Dubai For Valentine by UrVillagePpl: 10:32am On Feb 12, 2019
an opportunity for you to add to ur acct.. for sure odd, add me up on whatsapp 08136512503.. payment after win is allowed. do not afford to miss this opportunity ....
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Husband In Dubai For Valentine by ragijajomu: 10:35am On Feb 12, 2019
nice

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Husband In Dubai For Valentine by balastic121: 10:39am On Feb 12, 2019
cute couple

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Husband In Dubai For Valentine by Vivuch: 11:02am On Feb 12, 2019
So who are those that will vote? ����The real voters are at the grassroot level. Alamajiris have already migrated to North,even Northerners in diasporal are coming home to vote,while the southerners are travelling out. ������ Said Baba again.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Husband In Dubai For Valentine by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 12, 2019
It is possible this lady have used jazz on this man. Even ministers of God that are like Christ dont love like this. Please dont tell me I am jealous. She be kogi.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Husband In Dubai For Valentine by Sugarplum777(f): 12:44pm On Feb 12, 2019
I hate mercy
I hate john
I hate son
angry
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Husband In Dubai For Valentine by j1mmy: 12:51pm On Feb 12, 2019
husband name should be Kwame. Nigeria dey look like that?
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Husband In Dubai For Valentine by tfash96(m): 3:12pm On Feb 12, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
grin they no fine joor wink pure monkeys

Available verified Nigerian Adsense for sale plus I now teach people how to buy and sell AdSense for money
many "are" blind but few "are" using glasses
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Husband In Dubai For Valentine by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 12, 2019
Money make love sweeter
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Husband In Dubai For Valentine by oneTIMEman(m): 3:48pm On Feb 12, 2019
I dey my house with my babe, wetin concern me with them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons / 'Beauty Shots Are My Favourite' - Toke Makinwa In Perfectly Beautiful Photos / Dammy Krane Is Out Of Jail After Meeting His Requirement That Was Set At $7,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.