Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Is IPOB No Longer A Terrorist Group. Why Are They Now Allowed To Protest? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is IPOB No Longer A Terrorist Group. Why Are They Now Allowed To Protest? (341 Views)

Phones Are Now Allowed Into The Presidential Election Tribunal Court. / Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ / Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is IPOB No Longer A Terrorist Group. Why Are They Now Allowed To Protest? by Biafrareform(m): 7:40am On Feb 12, 2019
I have noticed that some IPOB miscreants are now on rampage destroying campaign billboards with the inscription no referendum no election.

These same people were proscribed as terrorist organisation by Buhari. Why are they now allowed to protest with police protection without being arrested.

Is very obvious Kanu was released by Buhari to disrupt election in the East.

My brothers, beware of boycotting the election.
Every Igbo man or woman believes in the ideals of Biafra as represented by Ojukwu, Akanu Ibiam, Michael Okpara, CN Onoh, Chinua Achebe, Emeka Ezeife, Philip Effiong, Okokon Ndem, Margaret Ekpo, Chigbo Okadigbo, Jim Nwobodo, Pius Okigbo and not the one by these paid miscreants
Re: Is IPOB No Longer A Terrorist Group. Why Are They Now Allowed To Protest? by oyebanji44: 7:41am On Feb 12, 2019
grin grin
Re: Is IPOB No Longer A Terrorist Group. Why Are They Now Allowed To Protest? by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 12, 2019
Biafrareform:
[s]I have noticed that some IPOB miscreants are now on rampage destroying campaign billboards with the inscription no referendum no election.

These same people were proscribed as terrorist organisation by Buhari. Why are they now allowed to protest with police protection without being arrested.

Every Igbo man or woman believes in the ideals of Biafra as represented by Ojukwu, Akanu Ibiam, Michael Okpara, CN Onoh, Chinua Achebe, Emeka Ezeife, Philip Effiong, Okokon Ndem, Margaret Ekpo, Chigbo Okadigbo, Jim Nwobodo, Pius Okigbo and not the one by these paid miscreant[/s]s
Re: Is IPOB No Longer A Terrorist Group. Why Are They Now Allowed To Protest? by tossie101(f): 8:14am On Feb 12, 2019
Biafrareform:
I have noticed that some IPOB miscreants are now on rampage destroying campaign billboards with the inscription no referendum no election.

Every Igbo man or woman believes in the ideals of Biafra as represented by Ojukwu, Akanu Ibiam, Michael Okpara, CN Onoh, Chinua Achebe, Emeka Ezeife, Philip Effiong, Okokon Ndem, Margaret Ekpo, Chigbo Okadigbo, Jim Nwobodo, Pius Okigbo and not the one by these paid miscreants

True

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Governor’s Convoy In Borno / How Much Do They Pay Election Observers / We’ve Foiled APC Govt Plot To Rig For Buhari – Atiku Releases Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.