₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,190,934 members, 4,777,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 23 February 2019 at 07:50 AM

"Let's Try To Celebrate Good News Not Bad News" - 2face Shares Photos With Wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Let's Try To Celebrate Good News Not Bad News" - 2face Shares Photos With Wife (25948 Views)

Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu / Breaking News!!! 2face Cancels Protest / 2face Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter, Olivia As She Turned 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Let's Try To Celebrate Good News Not Bad News" - 2face Shares Photos With Wife by jrusky(m): 11:20am On Feb 12
Tuface na wetin dey carry you to dey do dis kain small pikin plentry talk for social media nah?

Abi frustration dey your body? I neva know you for media plenty talk like dis nah.

Pls keep these drama to yourself man.
Re: "Let's Try To Celebrate Good News Not Bad News" - 2face Shares Photos With Wife by webnalyst: 11:21am On Feb 12
Confirma! I hail oh tubaba.

Re: "Let's Try To Celebrate Good News Not Bad News" - 2face Shares Photos With Wife by Uzoigwe1(m): 11:29am On Feb 12
Congratulations Atiku on your victory.

Re: "Let's Try To Celebrate Good News Not Bad News" - 2face Shares Photos With Wife by Chi59(f): 11:43am On Feb 12
Tuface and this other comedian are playing with fire.
Keep pretending that your marriage has issues to get cheap attention till it crashes for real!
There's power in words. Spoken or written.
mtchewww
Re: "Let's Try To Celebrate Good News Not Bad News" - 2face Shares Photos With Wife by djoey89: 12:20pm On Feb 12
There is more to this story but it is not my concern, my problem is, how would 2face whose name is known worldwide would want to pull a stunt like that, except they are having a message they want to pass concerning fake news which i sincerely encourage, but this stunt are bottom line ridiculous..
Re: "Let's Try To Celebrate Good News Not Bad News" - 2face Shares Photos With Wife by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 1:03pm On Feb 12
Annie is in and she's in for life.
Re: "Let's Try To Celebrate Good News Not Bad News" - 2face Shares Photos With Wife by Emma1Oj(m): 1:43pm On Feb 12
Tonyprisca:
Let's try to celebrate good news not bad news!;
Exactly the way we will celebrate ATIKUnation grin no body should quote meooooooooo undecided
I'm so sure life go tired you after February 17.
Re: "Let's Try To Celebrate Good News Not Bad News" - 2face Shares Photos With Wife by BronzeMajik(f): 3:30pm On Feb 12
all these yeyebrities cooking lies up and down, till the day the jokes would turn against them they'd learn you don't joke about everything but it would be too late. I blame the fans for awarding them too much relevance. nonsense
Re: "Let's Try To Celebrate Good News Not Bad News" - 2face Shares Photos With Wife by Awoo88: 3:37pm On Feb 12
If you listen to his new song oyi, you will understand there is a problem between them. 2face is probably getting tire his wife's antics

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) / At 89, Joke Silva’s Mom Casts Vote In Wheel Chair / Dr Sid's Wife Simi Osomo Flaunts Amazing Baby Bump(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.