Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Pictures Of Buharis Children Campaigning For Their Father. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Buharis Children Campaigning For Their Father. (3953 Views)

Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria / Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. / See A Presidential Candidate In Niger Republic Campaigning With Buharis PICS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Buharis Children Campaigning For Their Father. by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 12, 2019
Gandollar:
Empty headed children! Do they know more than thier mother Aisha who has continuously raised alarm of her husband's non-performance?

Awon omo ofo jatijati! Awon omo ole! Barawo mai Vespa kowai!

No doubt they were suckled at infancy directly from their cow's udder!

Empty headed yet graduates while you are running all over nairaland yet to graduate simply because of #10 per post you are being paid grin

We no want una 16 years of failure . 16 year cursed party we say NEVER AGAIN!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Buharis Children Campaigning For Their Father. by Born2Breed(f): 9:26am On Feb 12, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Oh so its no longer 150 gay cows its not tens of thousands of cattle in Niger, Mali and Senegal.

This means Buhari is indeed a good business man after all because food business is the best business there is.

Keep shooting yourself in the foot.

You can't just get it despite all the visible clues?

Well you are antonymous to intelligence.

Re: Pictures Of Buharis Children Campaigning For Their Father. by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 12, 2019
Born2Breed:

You can't just get it despite all the visible clues?

Well you are antonymous to intelligence.

I can't get it because you are simply saying stupid things from a stupid mind and I am allergic to stupidity

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Buharis Children Campaigning For Their Father. by Born2Breed(f): 9:35am On Feb 12, 2019
SaiATKUOBI2019:
Am I the only person that heard Mr. President saying that he does not know why Ganduje could not ask someone to collect the money on his behalf. Why must he collect it himself, he does not know the technology used in the video.
My confusion is, So buhari knows about crime by proxy, how could he be teaching us how to use proxy to commit a crime ?, So Ganduje should have sent someone instead so that if anything goes wrong, he will deny it.
Zombie come and defend your saint.

He just revealed to the world how he operates criminally. Billions got missing under him as the appointed military goons incharge of the petroleum department in the late 70's.
In PTF the consultant he personally selected to manage the PTF stole billions and when OBJ confronted him the consultant was quickly murdered to keep permanent sealed lips. That murder case till date remains one of the unsolved murders just like the Kano INEC REC n family roasted alive in Kano.
He stills in proxy and he wonders why ganduje was so foolish to steal personally and a techinorlorgi in his lifeless mind was used in the video.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Buharis Children Campaigning For Their Father. by Born2Breed(f): 9:38am On Feb 12, 2019
Tetehjewels:

I can't get it because you are simply saying stupid things from a stupid mind and I am allergic to stupidity

Don't be so pained. I know you don't even know the meaning of some of the words you use when writing.
Just stay calm and accept defeat gracefully this weekend.

Ama outta here...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Buharis Children Campaigning For Their Father. by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 12, 2019
Born2Breed:

Don't be so pained. I know you don't even know the meaning of some of the words you use when writing.
Just stay calm and accept defeat gracefully this weekend.

Ama outta here...

I don't yet I used them. Ain't you the nitwit here.

Its going to be raining handkerchiefs for you guys this weekend. Handkerchiefs for tears and wails. That's much better than contemplating suicide isn't it? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Buharis Children Campaigning For Their Father. by Gandollar(f): 9:42am On Feb 12, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Empty headed yet graduates while you are running all over nairaland yet to graduate simply because of #10 per post you are being paid grin

We no want una 16 years of failure . 16 year cursed party we say NEVER AGAIN!!!
Me an undergraduate? Your father's wives have used your head for paaro.
Re: Pictures Of Buharis Children Campaigning For Their Father. by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 12, 2019
Re: Pictures Of Buharis Children Campaigning For Their Father. by surveyProf(m): 10:07am On Feb 12, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Your father who used your destiny just to buy bicycle is who you should blame Mr #10naira per post Let my people go university student

Myn44, Lalasticala rule 2 broken by your friend, and he is allowed to walk away freely.....

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Buharis Children Campaigning For Their Father. by Gandollar(f): 10:21am On Feb 12, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Your father who used your destiny just to buy bicycle is who you should blame Mr #10naira per post Let my people go university student
Pls buzz off, I've given you too much undeserved attention.
Re: Pictures Of Buharis Children Campaigning For Their Father. by dederocs(m): 10:22am On Feb 12, 2019
Omo see malo bolo chicks tongue
Re: Pictures Of Buharis Children Campaigning For Their Father. by Gandollar(f): 10:22am On Feb 12, 2019
[quote author=surveyProf post=75650541]

Myn44, Lalasticala rule 2 broken by your friend, and he is allowed to walk away freely.....[/quote ] forget that thing. He's going down.
Re: Pictures Of Buharis Children Campaigning For Their Father. by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 12, 2019
Gandollar:
Pls buzz off, I've given you too much undeserved attention.

Hahaha e pain am

So now you have seen that your destiny was only worth a bicycle grin
Re: Pictures Of Buharis Children Campaigning For Their Father. by Gabriel004: 10:37am On Feb 12, 2019
deboysben:
While passing through the Abuja Airport road you will notice:

City gate built by IBB

National stadium built by OBJ

10-lane airport road by Yar'adua

Rehabilitation and expansion of the airport road done by GEJ

Giant size broom built by PMB
Vote wisely on saturday.
How did obj brought GSM?
Re: Pictures Of Buharis Children Campaigning For Their Father. by somehow: 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2019
By selling nitel to his friends via Atiku
Gabriel004:
How did obj brought GSM?
Re: Pictures Of Buharis Children Campaigning For Their Father. by Babacele: 3:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
deboysben:
While passing through the Abuja Airport road you will notice:

City gate built by IBB

National stadium built by OBJ

10-lane airport road by Yar'adua

Rehabilitation and expansion of the airport road done by GEJ

Giant size broom built by PMB
Vote wisely on saturday.
NNPC where they stole all the money from was built by Buhari. Una never know anything.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Killed Amotekun / How Many Of Us Have Realized That Life In Nigeria Is Now Becoming Harder? / A Pastor I Sacked 10 Years Ago, Among Tinubu's Bishop At Shettima's Unveilelling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.