Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Arm Investment Managers Pay Package. - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Arm Investment Managers Pay Package. (22827 Views)

EcoBank Sacks 50 Top Managers / What Are The Likely Questions Asked At ARM INVESTMENT Interview And Test? / Wema Bank Pay Package. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arm Investment Managers Pay Package. by Nansee(f): 12:12am On Dec 06, 2013
i got the same invitation after a test online.plz can someone hint me on ARM, what the pay is like an d what will be expected from me in the interview. what kind of questions and all.plz dis is impt.

1 Like

Re: Arm Investment Managers Pay Package. by dlex21(m): 7:33am On Dec 06, 2013
xtywhyt: Hello,
Please I will like to know more about this ARM Investment Managers. Though i didn't apply but after answering some questions online i got invited for an interview on Saturday. This wouldn't have been so much an issue to me, but I reside in Abuja. Please any full details about this interview, their requirements, remuneration and positions needed would be of great help to me. Thanks and God Bless.
is this the christy adeyemi i know??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arm Investment Managers Pay Package. by richardnwaokye: 8:15am On Dec 06, 2013
i was also invited and im currently in Warri delta state. please can someone give the address better on how to get there from ikeja. I hope everything goes on well.
Re: Arm Investment Managers Pay Package. by bukkyadee: 8:41am On Dec 06, 2013
Please I got d invite too after answering some questions online thru jobberman,wat shld we xpect plsss.any info?
Re: Arm Investment Managers Pay Package. by cutelayo(f): 10:22am On Dec 06, 2013
guys, talk o, im in ekiti state and i cant afford to waste my t.fare if this is not real. pls shed more light on this
Re: Arm Investment Managers Pay Package. by Oziy(f): 11:30pm On Dec 06, 2013
My advice: If you stay outside Lagos, don't go for it may not be worth your time and money. I think (I'm not sure) it's a marketing job that pays little but if you're into marketing or are looking to begin a career in that line give it a go. I'm not going anyway due to financial constraint. It is well
Re: Arm Investment Managers Pay Package. by Neutrobcorp: 8:06am On Dec 08, 2013
Those who attended d interview... How was it? Feedbacks needed
Re: Arm Investment Managers Pay Package. by xtywhyt(f): 10:57am On Dec 09, 2013
Guess so
dlex21:
is this the christy adeyemi i know??
Re: Arm Investment Managers Pay Package. by wynnas: 2:43pm On Dec 09, 2013
gud pm guyz, i too was sent the interview invite....for non lagosians, is it worth it?
Re: Arm Investment Managers Pay Package. by wynnas: 2:45pm On Dec 09, 2013
pls contact me via sms @ 08136450951.......tnxx
Re: Arm Investment Managers Pay Package. by wynnas: 2:53pm On Dec 09, 2013
@ nansee, did u eventually go 4d interview? pls give me a brief on it
Re: Arm Investment Managers Pay Package. by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 10, 2013
Oziy: You guys seem vast and knowledgable in this, kudos!
I, on the other hand, am a complete novice in investmant banking (I read Chemical Engineering) but I got invited for an interview by ARM investment managers this Saturday. Is there any hope for me, any advice, suggestions? Thank you. smiley

PLEASE DID YOU THE INTERVIEW AND HOW WAS IT. THANKS
Re: Arm Investment Managers Pay Package. by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 10, 2013
PLEASE PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN THERE SHOULD LET US KNOW WAZZUP ABEG. COS MY INTERVIEW IS ON THURSDAY
Re: Arm Investment Managers Pay Package. by gbengak99: 1:42am On Dec 10, 2013
Hi there, I also didn't aplly for the opening but I got invited for the interview. Please is it worth excusing myself from my current place of work
Re: Arm Investment Managers Pay Package. by charlesjes: 9:36am On Dec 10, 2013
re:invitation for interview, for the people dat did not go for d first one. plssss pple dat intended d first one interview shud give us hint na, is almost four days now n u guys re jst ignoring us. pls we do need ur help. does it wat given a try?
Re: Arm Investment Managers Pay Package. by mihi(m): 10:18am On Dec 10, 2013
i have been invited too, can someone give me guide on what to expect, i did the online test and asked to come to their office for the next phase of the interview, pls i can be reached with : fcleffy@yahoo.com... i appreciated further hearing on this.
Re: Arm Investment Managers Pay Package. by ayabunmi(f): 10:41am On Dec 10, 2013
Re: Arm Investment Managers Pay Package. by macecombo: 2:06pm On Dec 10, 2013
Here you go guys....ARM Port Harcourt

12th December, 2013

12 Circular Road

Presidential Estate II

Off GRA Junction

Port Harcourt

ARM Abuja

13th December, 2013

Ground Floor

Wing A, Prime Plaza

Plot 187, Adetokunbo Ademola Street

Wuse II

Abuja

ARM Investment Managers, Lagos

14th December, 2013

1 Mekunwen Road, Off Oyinkan Abayomi Drive,

Ikoyi, Lagos

Time : 9am

Pls
Kindly come with copies of your recent passport photographs and CV
Re: Arm Investment Managers Pay Package. by chemicalbay(m): 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2013
I also got an invite from ARM investment managers, pls wat are d seemingly questions to be asked.
Re: Arm Investment Managers Pay Package. by seraphine(f): 1:54am On Dec 11, 2013
It's a sales/marketing job anyways. for their insurance sector called ARM LIFE. 25K for the first three months with commission from what u realise from ur sales,after which u continue to earn urn commission alone.
Re: Arm Investment Managers Pay Package. by Nobody: 5:36am On Dec 11, 2013
seraphine: It's a sales/marketing job anyways. for their insurance sector called ARM LIFE. 25K for the first three months with commission from what u realise from ur sales,after which u continue to earn urn commission alone.

thanks alot Bro.
Re: Arm Investment Managers Pay Package. by ogene70: 8:30am On Dec 11, 2013
tanimola22: Corpers at ARM are considered as interns and earn anything below NGN120k/month. The salary may be near the 120k mark, or even more, depending on whether the corpers are a JJC in the field of investments or whether they already did something similar in the past and therefore can contribute to the firm, even as corpers.

First year analysts at ARM earn a wage of NGN3.6 Million/year. The company has a bias for recruiting advanced degree holders, with little or no previous finance/investment experience, as first year analysts. The best time to apply for analyst jobs is between December-March. In so doing, you stand a good chance of being invited for chats, assessments and technical interviews.

Finally, information available to me has it that the firm has lost a number of its analysts to other companies or to M7 business schools in the US. You would therefore not be wrong if you guessed that the firm might be looking to hire fresh analysts.

In any case, the firm is good and is one of the decent investment houses to work for in Lagos. AUM is NGN300 Billion; this is commendable by Nigerian standards.

T22

Hello Tanimola22, thanks for this informative piece. please i have a 2:1 in Business administration from unilag and i also have masters in Banking and finance, do you think this is enough to get me in as a first level analyst in ARM ? if not what course need i take to give me better chances?
thanks in advance.
Re: Arm Investment Managers Pay Package. by lockedOut: 1:32am On Dec 12, 2013
Why not checkout www.rolandberger.com

ogene70:

Hello Tanimola22, thanks for this informative piece. please i have a 2:1 in Business administration from unilag and i also have masters in Banking and finance, do you think this is enough to get me in as a first level analyst in ARM ? if not what course need i take to give me better chances?
thanks in advance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chartered Institute Of Administration (cia) / Ibere Ugochukwu, The Gala Seller: 'My Prison Experience' / Possible Career Path For A Physics Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.