Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

BET Apologises To Nicki Minaj For Shading Her While Congratulating Cardi B - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BET Apologises To Nicki Minaj For Shading Her While Congratulating Cardi B (3280 Views)

Bobrisky Blasts Odunlade Adekola For Shading Him 'Yoruba Actor With Empty Brain' / Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo / Yung6ix Slams Akpororo For Shading Him For Spending N3.9m On Drinks (2) (3) (4)

BET Apologises To Nicki Minaj For Shading Her While Congratulating Cardi B by PlugBlogng: 9:47am On Feb 12, 2019
BET Apologises Tio Nicki Minaj For Shading Her While Congratulating Cardi B On Her Grammy Win

In a now-deleted tweet, BET retweeted an article saying Cardi B is the first solo female rapper to win best rap album. The caption for the photo read: “Meanwhile, Nicki Minaj is being dragged by her lacefront.”

BET has apologised to Nicki Minaj after they posted a tweet shading her following Cardi’s Grammy win

In anger, Nicki pulled her BET Experience performance. She announced that she and her label, Young Money, would not be part of the BET Experience later this summer – which is a concert series she and Cardi were booked to co-headline just days before the BET Awards in June.

Nicki called out BET for their tweet.

BET has now released a statement revealing the offensive post was unauthorized.

The network says:

BET loves Nicki Minaj. We have supported her from the very beginning of her career and will continue to do so moving forward. Nicki has paved the way for so many performers and has solidified her place as one of the most powerful figures in the music industry.

They added:

Unfortunately the respect we have for Nicki was violated by this post that should never have been written. The post does not reflect how we feel about Nicki. And further does not reflect our company values. We deeply apologize for the hurt, disappointment and confusion that this post has caused. We are committed to doing everything we can to address the situation.

BET also says:

We are also conducting an internal audit to assure these types of posts are not published again. We have apologized to Nicki and her team. The post has been removed and we have taken additional appropriate action. We understand Nicki’s position and look forward to continuing our dialogue with her. Finally, we apologize to all of her fans. This should have never happened.

Gist From PlugBlog Nigeria
https://plugblog.com.ng/bet-apologises-ti-nicki-minaj-for-shading-her-while-congratulating-cardi-b-on-her-grammy-win/

Cc: Mynd44, Fynestboi, MissyB3, Lalasticlala Seun

Re: BET Apologises To Nicki Minaj For Shading Her While Congratulating Cardi B by fernandez1(m): 10:25am On Feb 12, 2019
Kuku kill me
Re: BET Apologises To Nicki Minaj For Shading Her While Congratulating Cardi B by PlugBlogng: 12:49pm On Feb 12, 2019
God help us
Re: BET Apologises To Nicki Minaj For Shading Her While Congratulating Cardi B by Xzydar(m): 4:43pm On Feb 12, 2019
I'll always chose Nicki over cardi B

I sit at home everyday but I paid my school fees before ASUU called of the strike and this is how I did it:

Re: BET Apologises To Nicki Minaj For Shading Her While Congratulating Cardi B by CreepyBlackpool: 4:56pm On Feb 12, 2019
yeye blogger

even copy and paste yoy don't know how to dosad

tufia! lipsrsealed

Re: BET Apologises To Nicki Minaj For Shading Her While Congratulating Cardi B by PlugBlogng: 9:40pm On Feb 12, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
yeye blogger

tufia! lipsrsealed

Its a good thing i'm copying from my blog. black head!!!!
Re: BET Apologises To Nicki Minaj For Shading Her While Congratulating Cardi B by PlugBlogng: 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
yeye blogger

tufia! lipsrsealed

Thanks for calling my attention to that
Re: BET Apologises To Nicki Minaj For Shading Her While Congratulating Cardi B by Cletus77(m): 12:52am On Feb 13, 2019
What was the meaning of that rubbish at first?

That's very low of BET

Re: BET Apologises To Nicki Minaj For Shading Her While Congratulating Cardi B by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 4:25am On Feb 13, 2019
The deed has being done already. Damage control

Re: BET Apologises To Nicki Minaj For Shading Her While Congratulating Cardi B by Roodez(m): 6:32am On Feb 13, 2019
Once you have been stoned you can't be unstoned

Re: BET Apologises To Nicki Minaj For Shading Her While Congratulating Cardi B by femi4: 6:36am On Feb 13, 2019
Nikky for life.....bet should hold their apology
Re: BET Apologises To Nicki Minaj For Shading Her While Congratulating Cardi B by clintino700(m): 9:52am On Feb 13, 2019
Some apologies means nothing because the damage can't be overwritten.

Re: BET Apologises To Nicki Minaj For Shading Her While Congratulating Cardi B by PlugBlogng: 1:09pm On Feb 13, 2019
clintino700:
Some apologies means nothing because the damage can't be overwritten.
true

Charly Boy's Daughter Dewy And Her Partner SJ Celebrate Valentine's Day / Lady Who Accused TB Joshua Of Rape Has Allegedly Gone Mad / What Flag Was Beside The President - Tonto Dikeh Comes For Buhari