Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,329 members, 7,808,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Got an Interview With An IT Company. What Questions Should I Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Got an Interview With An IT Company. What Questions Should I Expect? (2593 Views)

I Want To Start Preparing For Interviews, What Questions Should I Expect? / I Just Got An Admission Into Stutern, What Should I Expect? / I've Been Invited For Sterling Bank Job Interview. What Should I Expect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got an Interview With An IT Company. What Questions Should I Expect? by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 12, 2019
Hello Nairalanders. I've been scheduled for an interview with Botosoft Technologies Limited. From what I read online, the company is an IT company that provides companies with security services such as Identity management, brand protection, document security, etc.

Please what are the likely questions I should expect from interviews conducted by such companies?

1 Like

Re: Got an Interview With An IT Company. What Questions Should I Expect? by Gbengageorge: 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2019
Check their website first to know the solutions offerings.

1 Like

Re: Got an Interview With An IT Company. What Questions Should I Expect? by GreenCap: 6:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
@ajon1
they seem like an IT security co.
tell them the truth -- areas you know in ICT.
what is RFID?
define authentication.
mention an OS you've run. which version?
name two identity management softwares:
1. Microsoft Azure
2. Oracle ID Mgt.
give us an example of an antivirus security.
how do you secure documents online?

1 Like

Re: Got an Interview With An IT Company. What Questions Should I Expect? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 14, 2019
GreenCap:
@ajon1
they seem like an IT security co.
tell them the truth -- areas you know in ICT.
what is RFID?
define authentication.
mention an OS you've run. which version?
name two identity management softwares:
1. Microsoft Azure
2. Oracle ID Mgt.
give us an example of an antivirus security.
how do you secure documents online?
Thanks. God bless you
Re: Got an Interview With An IT Company. What Questions Should I Expect? by lucrocash(m): 12:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
It's a good company, best of luck
Re: Got an Interview With An IT Company. What Questions Should I Expect? by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 24, 2019
ifyalways:
Ajon1

Please send me a pm on Wednesday morning for your 10,000 ngn .

Re: Got an Interview With An IT Company. What Questions Should I Expect? by ifyalways(f): 6:55am On Jul 24, 2019
ajon1 :

I had to quote you on a dead thread. Kindly acknowledge so I can edit out my details. Thanks
Seen

2 Likes

Re: Got an Interview With An IT Company. What Questions Should I Expect? by charmingfrank(m): 1:14pm On Dec 24, 2019
Hey, how was the interview? You got the job?
Re: Got an Interview With An IT Company. What Questions Should I Expect? by felipeli(m): 5:30pm On Dec 24, 2019
HEy bro, i Also got this interview bur mine is for next year January. But I didn’t apply to the company. I want to know if it’s legit and what the job is about thanks

1 Like

Re: Got an Interview With An IT Company. What Questions Should I Expect? by Minnieny: 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2019
felipeli:
HEy bro, i Also got this interview bur mine is for next year January. But I didn’t apply to the company. I want to know if it’s legit and what the job is about thanks

Same here too. I didn't remember applying to the company
Re: Got an Interview With An IT Company. What Questions Should I Expect? by kel4soft: 2:14pm On Dec 25, 2019
I remembered I applied for a contract staff job on jobberman on the 1st of December. Though the company was anonymous. MAYBE could be the company
Re: Got an Interview With An IT Company. What Questions Should I Expect? by daveben007: 9:11pm On Dec 28, 2019
Hello guys. I also got an invite from the Company. January 8th 2020.

Anyone who's worked with the company before?
Re: Got an Interview With An IT Company. What Questions Should I Expect? by Jalinspy(f): 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2019
daveben007:
Hello guys. I also got an invite from the Company. January 8th 2020.

Anyone who's worked with the company before?

Are you into IT?

1 Like

Re: Got an Interview With An IT Company. What Questions Should I Expect? by daveben007: 10:46pm On Dec 28, 2019
Not really, but I've got IT skills.
Jalinspy:

Are you into IT?
Re: Got an Interview With An IT Company. What Questions Should I Expect? by Faithlean: 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2020
Hello guys please I got invite from botosoft technology company. Please any information about them. Interview is scheduled on January.
Re: Got an Interview With An IT Company. What Questions Should I Expect? by charmingfrank(m): 9:08am On Jan 04, 2020
I was invited too, January 6th is my day. I sent a message to the hr, asking them what the interview going to be like, because I'm traveling out of state one need to know in other to adequately prepare for. No response from them. And I'm not fully into IT but have an idea.
Re: Got an Interview With An IT Company. What Questions Should I Expect? by Allboiz: 10:02am On Jan 04, 2020
charmingfrank:
I was invited too, January 6th is my day. I sent a message to the hr, asking them what the interview going to be like, because I'm traveling out of state one need to know in other to adequately prepare for. No response from them. And I'm not fully into IT but have an idea.

Check this out https://www.nairaland.com/5597468/botosoft-technology
Re: Got an Interview With An IT Company. What Questions Should I Expect? by charmingfrank(m): 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies! !! !!! / Channels Television Vacancies / Workforce Recruiting Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.