Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,024 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread - Education (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread (82787 Views)

JAMB Economics Questions And Answers For 2019/2020 Admission Exercise / UI 2019/2020 Admission Thread / OAU Pre Degree 2017/2018 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by PatrickOA(m): 9:19pm On Feb 03, 2020
*Team Tutors, Ibadan* wishes you a happy new month.
February is here and March is even closer.
Exams are coming and we know it makes you bother.
Come one as our tutorials go further.
Come all as we have a lot of information for you to gather.

For more enquiries, please call Dr. Black on 07039412017.

Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by teehex(f): 12:11am On Feb 04, 2020
Worried about how to type those bulky documents?Well, good news fella, I'm here to help you with it. Send me a mail and let's talk. I'm efficient and reliable. cheesy grin
Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by PatrickOA(m): 10:13pm On Feb 11, 2020
Is PHYSICS your problem in this forthcoming UTME 2020?
If yes, then plan to attend The Physics Clinic organised in great anger against failure.
What to expect??
• Surgical diagnosis of topics
• Stuffy Physics tutors
• Solving of likely questions
Date: � Saturday, February 15, 2020
Time: �7am
Venue: �Lawn tennis court, S.U.B ,UI
Free for all candidates.
You can also anticipate the following this period
>>>5th periodic mock exam: February 22, 2020.
>>>Chemistry clinic: February 29, 2020
>>>Final CBT mock exam: March 7, 2020
>>>Final marathon revision tagged operation 7am to 7pm.
© Powered by Team Tutors, Ibadan (The tutorial centre that produced Overall 2nd and 3rd highest scores in UI 2019 post UTME)
For enquiries: Call � Dr Black on 07039412017
Even if you have planned to fail, your plan will fail, just come!!!
Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by PatrickOA(m): 9:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
We are hitting you real hard and it's FREE, so come and make your crooked Physics ways straight.

Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by DrHost: 9:44am On Feb 13, 2020
Oak998:

Thanks again boss, please what are the courses. I saw the course outline on the official site. But I feel they are outdated. They listed Philosophy and logic and use of English as GES. are they the only courses apart from the normal zoology, botany and chemistry courses?
Basically you will be offering GES107,108 and 101. Aside Zoology, Botany, Chemistry and Physics 101 and their practical courses.
But all 100l Science students generally receive lectures together
Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by Oak998(f): 12:48pm On Feb 17, 2020
DrHost:

Basically you will be offering GES107,108 and 101. Aside Zoology, Botany, Chemistry and Physics 101 and their practical courses.
But all 100l Science students generally receive lectures together
Thanks I heard that there are course details for all these courses. Is there a possibility I can get one from you. And is there any advice on books for the first year.
Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by Oak998(f): 12:50pm On Feb 17, 2020
Pes13:

100 level

GES 107 (HIV/Aids)
GES 108(French)
GES 101( Use of English)

Philosophy and logic is done in 200l in my own department (medicine and surgery).

You will not be doing a lot of courses in 100level.

Just zoology, botany, and chemistry. I am not sure if you guyz will offer physics.

However, zoo is not just a single course, it will be offered under 5 different course code for the whole session.
Boss when are we likely to start registration and what are the things needed. Thanks in advance
Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by Pes13: 8:35am On Feb 18, 2020
Oak998:

Boss when are we likely to start registration and what are the things needed. Thanks in advance

I can't say precisely.

You will need your credentials ( birth certificate, yellow fever slip, your academic credentials from ssce to postutme). That is all I could remember for now.
Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by Hardebaryor(m): 1:17am On Feb 19, 2020
Please I'm confused about this prohibition of double matriculation in UI.

Some say it's impossible no matter what

Some say it's possible but I will have to terminate the previous admission and won't be able to attend class for a whole session.

Bosses should please clarify.

Pes13

Nltaliban

Damayogenius18

1 Like

Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by Sociology555(m): 6:20am On Feb 19, 2020
Pls when will UI start registration for 2019/2020 fresh students
Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by Pes13: 7:52am On Feb 19, 2020
Hardebaryor:
Please I'm confused about this prohibition of double matriculation in UI.

Some say it's impossible no matter what

Some say it's possible but I will have to terminate the previous admission and won't be able to attend class for a whole session.

Bosses should please clarify.

Pes13

Nltaliban

Damayogenius18

Yes, you will be informed during your orientation program. If you wish to choose ui again for another course, you will need to terminate that admission and applied again.

However, I know of someone who did it another way . He wanted to applied for Mbbs, he retook Utme.

When his Utme result was released and he was sure he will be admitted with his Utme score (328), he deferred is admission, and sit for putme. He finally terminated the admission when the cutoff was released.

2 Likes

Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by Hardebaryor(m): 12:34am On Feb 20, 2020
Pes13:

Yes, you will be informed during your orientation program. If you wish to choose ui again for another course, you will need to terminate that admission and applied again.

However, I know of someone who did it another way . He wanted to applied for Mbbs, he retook Utme.

When his Utme result was released and he was sure he will be admitted with his Utme score (328), he deferred is admission, and sit for putme. He finally terminated the admission when the cutoff was released.
Hmm. Okay. Thanks.

But what if I do it this way.

If I resume with this incoming freshmen and become a student.Then I write this year post utme and meet the cut off mark. Then I go to terminate my studentship immediately. Would that work?
Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by Pes13: 9:44am On Feb 20, 2020
Hardebaryor:
Hmm. Okay. Thanks.

But what if I do it this way.

If I resume with this incoming freshmen and become a student.Then I write this year post utme and meet the cut off mark. Then I go to terminate my studentship immediately. Would that work?

It should work. If you are fast enough, because I really don't know how UI get to know those who have matriculated before.

Immediately you see your Putme result, you should be able to predict if you stand a chance, then you can terminate it before the cutoff mark is determined.

The surest way is to score very very in utme.
Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by Hardebaryor(m): 12:53pm On Feb 20, 2020
Pes13:

It should work. If you are fast enough, because I really don't know how UI get to know those who have matriculated before.

Immediately you see your Putme result, you should be able to predict if you stand a chance, then you can terminate it before the cutoff mark is determined.

The surest way is to score very very in utme.
OK then. I'm very grateful. Thank you
Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by PatrickOA(m): 11:33pm On Feb 20, 2020
*Team Tutors, Ibadan* presents Final yearly marathon revision classes for all candidates writing UTME 2020 tagged *operation 7am to 7pm* organised in great anger against failure.
```Featuring```
•Surgical diagnosis of topics by our stuffy tutors
•Shortcut and mnemonics to solving questions
•Final periodic mock exam
•Solving lots of UTME questions

*Check few of our 2019 records*
_Ibikunle Jamiu_ *326* UI Medicine
_Oshobukola Pelumi_ *326* UI Medicine
_Abraham Miracle_ *323* UI Medicine
_Afolabi Favour LASU Medicine_
_Adelola Ayomide UI Dentistry_
_Taiwo Iyanuoluwa UI Dentistry_
_Omonigho Tega UI Civil Engineering_
_Aboud Duchess UI law_
_Ajilore Samson UI Law_

▪️Best 2019 post UTME record
We produced Ijezie Collins and Abraham Miracle: *2nd and 3rd overall highest in UI's Post UTME with _91%_ and _90%_ respectively.*
Check the full list on our Fb page @Team Tutors, Ibadan.
Date: � March 7 to March 13,2019.
Venue: �Lawn tennis court, S.U.B UI
>>>Decent accommodation is available for distant students.
>>>You can also attend our final Mock exam @faculty of Law on March 7, 2019.
Follow this link to join our WhatsApp group page: https:///LpeTCglAXks6ehqG4nGy49
For more enquiries: � call Dr.Black on 07039412017
*_Even If you have planned to fail, your plan will fail, just come_*
Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by Paullardricky: 9:57am On Feb 21, 2020
Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by FashionDomain: 12:22am On Feb 22, 2020
Good evening bosses in the house please I want to Cross from political science to law. please I have some questions to ask.

I heard someone must have first class please is it a visible feat
What are the things I must know in relation to this ambition
In the combination of courses what should I know

What are your advice

thanks in advance for your responses
Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by Tbosetutors: 2:35pm On Feb 24, 2020
Join the train

Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by PatrickOA(m): 9:07pm On Feb 29, 2020
Come and see how prepared you are!!! ���

Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by barnyolix(m): 7:54am On Mar 21, 2020
Your WhatsApp please

Ademola47:

Although, I'm an aspirant like you, but, believe me, these textbooks are the best for the post Utme:

physics:

1. New school physics
2. Lamlad physics
3. Serway physics (PDF) ***
4. College physics (PDF)***
5. Science physics(This is necessary if you are not well grounded in calculation aspect)

Chemistry

1. New school chemistry
2. Lamlad***
3. Understanding chemistry***

Biology

1. Modern biology
2. college biology (PDF)***

English

1. Ui GES 101 textbook***
2. The invisible teacher

Some questions were brought out directly from the asterisked ones.

If you don't have the PDF's, you can message me on Whatsapp on....
Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by barnyolix(m): 8:06am On Mar 21, 2020
Pes13

Ntaliban

Please I need help, I didn't study for this year's UTME not even for an hour because I wasn't ready somehow but now I want admission, I scored 230. And I wanna study Computer science in UI, are there chances that I'll be admitted if I start preparing for the post utme now?
Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by Pes13: 9:13am On Mar 21, 2020
barnyolix:

Pes13

Ntaliban

Please I need help, I didn't study for this year's UTME not even for an hour because I wasn't ready somehow but now I want admission, I scored 230. And I wanna study Computer science in UI, are there chances that I'll be admitted if I start preparing for the post utme now?

You definitely have chances, just score high in putme. 80%+ in putme should give you rest.
Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by David2O(m): 9:32am On Mar 21, 2020
Does anyone have UI's post utme past questions?
Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
Hey guys,

Just a question pls?

Base on what I read here, I realised UI has been considering utme score to determine final cut off point for admission. This was not so when I entered in 2014. My brother just checked his utme score and had 205 (very poor). He's planning to go for computer science. What do you think about his chances of getting in considering that computer science isn't that competitive in UI? Can he still make it let say with 70%+ in P urme
Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by barnyolix(m): 7:40am On Mar 25, 2020
Pes13:

You definitely have chances, just score high in putme. 80%+ in putme should give you rest.

Thanks
Pes13

I have an issue, Jamb instructed that we use their eligibility checker this year to see what utme subject combination each school or course needed. I want to study CSC in UI and I was ask to chose Eng, Mat, Phy and one of Econs, che, bio or geo. I chose economics, after jamb I saw on UI official website that their subject combination for CSC is Eng Mat Phy and Che.

Does this mean I will be doing Che in the Putme, or I can still do economics in the Putme or I don't have the right utme combination

http://ibass.jamb.gov.ng/~eligibilityjamb/checker/

Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by Pes13: 7:59am On Mar 25, 2020
barnyolix:

Thanks
Pes13

I have an issue, Jamb instructed that we use their eligibility checker this year to see what utme subject combination each school or course needed. I want to study CSC in UI and I was ask to chose Eng, Mat, Phy and one of Econs, che, bio or geo. I chose economics, after jamb I saw on UI official website that their subject combination for CSC is Eng Mat Phy and Che.

Does this mean I will be doing Che in the Putme, or I can still do economics in the Putme or I don't have the right utme combination

http://ibass.jamb.gov.ng/~eligibilityjamb/checker/

Jesus!!! You have made a very costly mistake.

Jamb gave a general acceptable standard, no university accept economics for computer science in place of chemistry, not even UI.

However, in your putme, you will offer chemistry, and not economics.

The danger here is that, a wrong subject combination always equals to no admission even if you had the highest aggregate for the whole university.

I pray God see you through!
Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by barnyolix(m): 8:49am On Mar 25, 2020
Pes13:

Jesus!!! You have made a very costly mistake.

Jamb gave a general acceptable standard, no university accept economics for computer science in place of chemistry, not even UI.

However, in your putme, you will offer chemistry, and not economics.

The danger here is that, a wrong subject combination always equals to no admission even if you had the highest aggregate for the whole university.

I pray God see you through!

So what do you say I do? Proceed with the Putme? Do I have a chance?? What would you do if you were me?
Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by Pes13: 9:10am On Mar 25, 2020
barnyolix:

So what do you say I do? Proceed with the Putme? Do I have a chance?? What would you do if you were me?

You definitely will have to proceed with the putme.

I will try to ask my folks about wrong subject combination issues.
Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by barnyolix(m): 9:35am On Mar 25, 2020
Pes13:

You definitely will have to proceed with the putme.

I will try to ask my folks about wrong subject combination issues.

Thanks a lot, how do I get feedback from you?
Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by Pes13: 11:30am On Mar 25, 2020
barnyolix:

Thanks a lot, how do I get feedback from you?

If you are comfortable to Whatsaap me, contact me via this number

You can delete it when you quote me, so that I can edit it.

2 Likes

Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by barnyolix(m): 6:44am On Mar 26, 2020
Pes13:

If you are comfortable to Whatsaap me, contact me via this number

You can delete it when you quote me, so that I can edit it.

I got it thanks.
Re: University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread by Tbosetutors: 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2020
Join us on TELEgram as we start OPERATION CRUSH UI PUTME 2020, DOWNLOAD AND SEND A MESSAGE TO 08169993852 TO BE ADDED

U can also visit our Facebook page @ Tbosetutorial

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

Snake Swallows N36m Cash In JAMB Office Makurdi, Benue State / Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online / See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.