Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,601 members, 7,801,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour (59708 Views)

We Met At Akwa Ibom #ENDSARS Prayer Walk & Now We're About To Wed (Pictures) / My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour by bejick(m): 7:23pm On Feb 12, 2019
Baawaa:
maybe the guy is fasting grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

your right when person dey fast omo no be small smell. or if your hungry and have not talked for awhile.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour by bejick(m): 7:30pm On Feb 12, 2019
Philpham:
Nigerian men are pigs both in behavior and physically, they are so dirty and smelly, their arm pit is even worse, smells like a dead rat

that your boyfriend or the Agberos that you date you just described. kindly go for decent men. though the STD you got from those men how would a decent man look at you dirty side. Remember you most likely attract you type. so you too dirty and smelly too.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour by Chuknovski(m): 8:12pm On Feb 12, 2019
Splinz:
cheesy

Just when someone nearly kill another person yesterday with his own.

Maybe the guy is fasting, fasting causes terrible mouth odour

2 Likes

Re: Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour by ehmmy11(m): 9:22pm On Feb 12, 2019
irumole1975:

Lol...

That was how this girl I was wooing back then .She used to tell me she don't date broke guys, even tho I was short but she can manage if I am well to do. I was shocked, so one day she happened to be checking some pictures on my phone, and that happened to be when an alert of 170k just entered my phone from a friend we had dealings together. she saw my balance and she pretended she did not. The second day I saw her message that why did i stop showing interest in her, and that i should have pressed further. I don't need to tell you what followed
you are a legend cool I salute grin
Re: Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour by wiseworld: 10:48pm On Feb 12, 2019
Smsh

Re: Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour by Julivas(m): 11:26pm On Feb 12, 2019
promqueen247:
Moral of the story, Not everything that glitters is gold.

You are right, but she should have at least helped him out.
Re: Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour by Timisamd(m): 1:05am On Feb 13, 2019
Light travels faster than sound that why people look so good before they talked.

1 Like

Re: Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour by Timisamd(m): 1:07am On Feb 13, 2019
Chuknovski:

Maybe the guy is fasting, fasting causes terrible mouth odour
hahahaha hahahaha
Re: Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour by tealaw(m): 1:15am On Feb 13, 2019
ledaman:
So make she date guy with halitosis abi?

She dey craze.. Halitosis ko, Halitosin ni.
When we men pick u ugly ass girls up, we brush you motherfu.kers up. we make your life better. why cant she overlook halitosis for now and go after what she was attracted to and brush the guy up later.

after, dem go say village people dey follow dem.
Re: Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour by pabloescorba1: 5:02am On Feb 13, 2019
chai!. that's wickedness but he get d kind mouth odour ehnn even close up , oral b and mixture of tom tom no fit solve chai wonder d smell go be like .
Re: Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour by ledaman: 9:07am On Feb 13, 2019
tealaw:

She dey craze.. Halitosis ko, Halitosin ni.
When we men pick u ugly ass girls up, we brush you motherfu.kers up. we make your life better. why cant she overlook halitosis for now and go after what she was attracted to and brush the guy up later.

after, dem go say village people dey follow dem.
Bros pray not to meet someone with halitosis it difficult to stay with them! smelling more than feaces !(Shit)
Re: Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour by 1Sharon(f): 6:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Hmmm OK ma'am smiley Not all vaginas

Who told you? undecided Why not look it up
Re: Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:16pm On Feb 14, 2019
1Sharon:

Who told you? undecided Why not look it up
winkwink
Re: Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour by Tunagee(m): 4:40am On Feb 15, 2019
tealaw:
u dey craze. u r looking for a perfect man. U go turn old mama very soon.

Perfect man mean say make she marry person with mouth odour?
Re: Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour by Tunagee(m): 4:45am On Feb 15, 2019
Philpham:
Nigerian men are pigs both in behavior and physically, they are so dirty and smelly, their arm pit is even worse, smells like a dead rat

Shu!!!
Re: Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour by tealaw(m): 7:20am On Feb 15, 2019
Tunagee:

Perfect man mean say make she marry person with mouth odour?

very soon, she go look for even person wey shit for body, she nor go see.

1 Like

Re: Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour by Mandela27: 10:39am On Nov 28, 2020
govomotors:
It cost less than #500 (Naira) to eliminate mouth odour for life.

In case you have mouth odour. Am not asking you for #500, contact me and I will give you the secrete free of charge.
Hello sir,It seems I need ur assistance
Re: Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour by govomotors: 5:44am On Nov 29, 2020
Mandela27:
Hello sir,It seems I need ur assistance

I had similar issue in the past, I got to know when my babe refused kissing me because mouth odor.

On my own, I discovered that eating bitter kola regularly eliminated my mouth odor. I will advise you start with 2 or 3 a day for a few days. Bitter kola can also serve as stimulants, so do not over use.

You can stop eating it once you have gotten the desire result.

Good luck, let me know if it work for you.
Re: Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour by Benwallt(m): 8:06am On Nov 29, 2020
What is wrong with that? It is nothing new, it is part of us as human. It is not contagious. Few minutes you will be ok. We should learn to appreciate ourselve.
Re: Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour by Mandela27: 10:00am On Nov 29, 2020
govomotors:

I had similar issue in the past, I got to know when my babe refused kissing me because mouth odor.

On my own, I discovered that eating bitter kola regularly eliminated my mouth odor. I will advise you start with 2 or 3 a day for a few days. Bitter kola can also serve as stimulants, so do not over use.

Okay man,thank u,I will start asap
Re: Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour by Mandela27: 9:05am On Dec 01, 2020
govomotors:

Thank u so much sir,I chewed two bitter kola yesterday and it is already positive.I'm grateful sir.how often should I take it?
Re: Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour by govomotors: 7:55am On Dec 05, 2020
You can chew it very often. Bitter kola is good generally.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Prostitutes Congratulate Buhari, Declare Nationwide Free Sex / 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) / Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.